[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

jwand

@BellyButton I agree with you. FZiY is so fun to watch, that's why I really enjoyed the episode 10. Even when he was in the car sitting on the back seat, you saw him smiling, while the camera was more focussing on BJY's facial reaction. The way he gives advice to BJY and JY is so touching.

I've got a question: how many chapters has this novel?

84 chapters plus 2 special chapters Fu ziyu and Bo jing yan story began in the university and the other chapter is Jing yan tortured by Tommy in detail story

Thanks for the answer! It would be great if the writer included FZY's past with BJY and how their friendship started. I am really glad that FZY is given more attention in the drama than in the novel.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BellyButton I agree with you. FZiY is so fun to watch, that's why I really enjoyed the episode 10. Even when he was in the car sitting on the back seat, you saw him smiling, while the camera was more focussing on BJY's facial reaction. The way he gives advice to BJY and JY is so touching.

I've got a question: how many chapters has this novel?

84 chapters plus 2 special chapters Fu ziyu and Bo jing yan story began in the university and the other chapter is Jing yan tortured by Tommy in detail story

Thanks for the answer! It would be great if the writer included FZY's past with BJY and how their friendship started. I am really glad that FZY is given more attention in the drama than in the novel.

yes that's the one their friends in the university also suspect them they are gay

Just finished reading the novel to the chapter 41... I couldn't stop reading it. I am quite sure that Li Xu Ran will be used as trigger for BJY's jealousy in the episode 11 and 12! In the novel, the writer used another officer... but it is great that the essence of the book is well maintained! 

To conclude, I am quite impressed how the drama's writer has used the material. In the novel, we still don't know how BJY would connect the murder case in his sister's company to the mastermind. He is expecting it, without any further explanation. By adding the blackmail and the money transfer, it is clearer and more understandable why BJY would think so. 

To conclude, the novel is really good, but the drama is even better in my opinion.  

Just finished reading the novel to the chapter 41... I couldn't stop reading it. I am quite sure that Li Xu Ran will be used as trigger for BJY's jealousy in the episode 11 and 12! In the novel, the writer used another officer... but it is great that the essence of the book is well maintained! 

To conclude, I am quite impressed how the drama's writer has used the material. In the novel, we still don't know how BJY would connect the murder case in his sister's company to the mastermind. He is expecting it, without any further explanation. By adding the blackmail and the money transfer, it is clearer and more understandable why BJY would think so. 

To conclude, the novel is really good, but the drama is even better in my opinion.  

Right? Don't you think so too?!?!? And it's rare that a novel and a drama can achieve this (and still successfully create this sense of anticipation for both the novel and the drama even though we may already know the plot)!! 

And I agree with what you said regarding the essence of the book still being kept true in the drama! The drama balances the romance and the thriller/crime aspect so well, yet still keeping true to the essence of the book, that it makes us eager for more episodes (seriously... 2 episodes per week isn't enough... you just want to keep watching them and know what's going to happen next and how's their relationship going to develop in the drama!!!). 

Personally, I feel this drama and the book is one of those works where both is extremely good that you just got to read and watch both!! A very difficult task very successfully accomplished indeed!! B)

Lol. I thought I was the only one who felt Sandra overacted during that scene. I don't blame her completely though, if the director asked for it she had to deliver it. Anyway, while watching that scene I was reminded of when she was reading Wang Wanwei's suicide note. That scene cracked me up lol. 

Can't wait for next week's!!! 

Right? Don't you think so too?!?!? And it's rare that a novel and a drama can achieve this (and still successfully create this sense of anticipation for both the novel and the drama even though we may already know the plot)!! 

And I agree with what you said regarding the essence of the book still being kept true in the drama! The drama balances the romance and the thriller/crime aspect so well, yet still keeping true to the essence of the book, that it makes us eager for more episodes (seriously... 2 episodes per week isn't enough... you just want to keep watching them and know what's going to happen next and how's their relationship going to develop in the drama!!!). 

Personally, I feel this drama and the book is one of those works where both is extremely good that you just got to read and watch both!! A very difficult task very successfully accomplished indeed!! B)

I agree. Interesting is that the culprit for the case nr 2 had been changed, just like the people involved so it was even new to the ones who had read the novel before. 

Since I have read the chapter 41 and know the culprit for case nr 3, I am sure, the culprit will be kind of different again because students from the university and not from high school are involved. Interesting is that people from YJ's acquaintances are involved in the next case (in the drama, but not in the novel) which shows that the mastermind behind all this is coming closer to BJY.

- first, the town where he lived

- then his sister's company

- now YJ's university.

In this case, you can see that the mastermind wants to be close to BJY and gets recognition from him. I don't know, if I am imaging too much, but it seems to me that the guy would like to exchange his life with BJY: imagine, he kissed the step-sister. In the novel, so far the connection doesn't appear that strong, High school has nothing to do with YJ for example.     

You guys are so good at analyzing this drama. LOL. I'm just in it for the romance and Wallace. Perhaps I should pay better attention to the details of the 'crime' drama. 

it hard to focus on anything else when u have Wallace face on the screen :P:P

Yes, he has so much sex appeal! Eyes are glued to the screen! Interesting is that BJY is supposed to be 26 years and Wallace is around 36 years... however, I am glad that they chose an older actor because the personality corresponds more to an older person!

I agree. Interesting is that the culprit for the case nr 2 had been changed, just like the people involved so it was even new to the ones who had read the novel before. 

Since I have read the chapter 41 and know the culprit for case nr 3, I am sure, the culprit will be kind of different again because students from the university and not from high school are involved. Interesting is that people from YJ's acquaintances are involved in the next case (in the drama, but not in the novel) which shows that the mastermind behind all this is coming closer to BJY.

- first, the town where he lived

- then his sister's company

- now YJ's university.

In this case, you can see that the mastermind wants to be close to BJY and gets recognition from him. I don't know, if I am imaging too much, but it seems to me that the guy would like to exchange his life with BJY: imagine, he kissed the step-sister. In the novel, so far the connection doesn't appear that strong, High school has nothing to do with YJ for example.     

Interesting analysis, the main culprot is indeed getting closer. I haven't fully read the novel yet so I'm dying to find out what the next case will be about.

I hope they release the official soundtrack too! I'm still in search of that sexy guitar instrumental played during the fireworks scene in EP5!

Omg, that's just gonna be awesome. I realy really like that instrumental piece!  Hot smokin Wallace, with one hand inside his pocket, walking away from the fireworks is engraving in my mind forever!!! Even just remembering it now make my heart thumping hard, hahaha

I hope they release the official soundtrack too! I'm still in search of that sexy guitar instrumental played during the fireworks scene in EP5!

Omg, that's just gonna be awesome. I realy really like that instrumental piece!  Hot smokin Wallace, with one hand inside his pocket, walking away from the fireworks is engraving in my mind forever!!! Even just remembering it now make my heart thumping hard, hahaha

Omg, tell me about it. That scene is one of my favorite scenes from the drama. Wallace can walk it! I think I've replayed that scene a million times! Lol. 

Omg, tell me about it. That scene is one of my favorite scenes from the drama. Wallace can walk it! I think I've replayed that scene a million times! Lol. 

Hahaha, IKR! Give me high five, because that's also one of my fav scene too.  Everything is so just on point! The way yao yao look at him, prolly at that time , the love seed are planted inside her heart!And oooh, her little sis squealing, that litterally me, Lol :D 

So im basically rewatch the whole 10 ep on viki, read the translated novel and also read the sikushu source. My days are so occupied with this drama when i supposed do other thing :D I think i can calmly saying that i've been infected by #wallacevirus

Hi @chocmagma I just sent you a PM

I just read ch42 from the blog. Wondering how it will be portrayed in the drama. Can't wait the realization from BJY of him loving JY. I thought at first time JY already has a bf ( whom is her childhood friend). But thank God, no bad intention coming from him or FZY. Can't imagine how they will be entangled.

Archived