Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwand

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

This looks promising! I can't wait for this series and hopefully there will be English subs.

hi.. im glad that this drama has its own thread here in soompi, thank you for making it :)

i found this http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2015/09/intense-official-trailer-for-wallace-huos-love-me-if-you-dare.html#comments

and the title already changed. it would be better if they chose the same title as novel :( but it's okay.. the trailers look promising and intense.. i hope there's engsub for this drama or recap blog of this drama :D

hi.. im glad that this drama has its own thread here in soompi, thank you for making it :)

i found this http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2015/09/intense-official-trailer-for-wallace-huos-love-me-if-you-dare.html#comments

and the title already changed. it would be better if they chose the same title as novel :( but it's okay.. the trailers look promising and intense.. i hope there's engsub for this drama or recap blog of this drama :D

You are correct about the change in the English-language title. Baike.baidu.com is also now showing Love Me If You Dare as the new title.

Yay! Another Hua Ge drama. I'll prob watch it for Wallace not sure about the female lead though. :D When is it airing?

A "coming soon" TV spot for Dragon TV Network which will begin broadcast on October 15.

Wow, new preview looks awesome too! Genre + at least two eyecandies + one twisted antagonist = here's my money, let me watch it already!

Criminal psychology? One of my favorite genres! Definitely gonna watch this! Okay added to to-watch list. Can't wait!

So the new trailer focuses on the love story... It's sooooo cute... Yet so strange to be included in this story :P

YAY another Wallace Huo drama.  The trailer looks really great.  Can't wait until it starts.

Im going to give it a try, though Ill wait until it ends. Cant go through another TJoF waiting-for-the-next-week thing. TVB did great series on this genre. We'll see how cdramas play out. 

Announcements