[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

jwand

OMG, I skimmed through the "bed" chapters and it really is detailed! LOL. I hope they keep just a tad bit of those IMPORTANT scenes! They don't need to show us any grinding just shirtless Wallace is enough.

LOL! Yeah. BJY's scientific-approach- lovemaking is a hoot. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I skimmed through the "bed" chapters and it really is detailed! LOL. I hope they keep just a tad bit of those IMPORTANT scenes! They don't need to show us any grinding just shirtless Wallace is enough.

I don't think we may get a shirtless Wallace.  I think they could black out the room and keep the conversation!  I have never read anything sexy which is funnier than sexy.  

@fruitkatsu  which novel link are you referring to?  I just went through chapter 47 in sikushu link and giggled over the part where JinYan asked Jian Yao whether "Do you want me"?   What sort of guy will ask a girl directly whether 'she wants his body'.  Only JinYan would do that! 

Did you miss chapter 57 in sikushu  http://sikushu.com/html/21/21593/6652621.html  ?  The bathing scene?  Again only Jinyan is capable of telling his girlfriend to take off everything to wash him.  And when he finally managed to coax her into doing so, he insisted to be washed by her and even ask, do you want me to teach you?  And his final as a matter of fact words before Jian Yao went out of the bathroom utterly img]46I8MNo.jpg?2

@LeeN  25 hours more of torture before a 2 hour relief.  :)  The every week's 6 days' wait is a test of patience.

Anyone noticed the similarity between the dog's expression particularly the eyes and JinYan's?  I am sure this shot is done on purpose.  LOL

KKZ8ToI.jpg

I am quite impressive to see Wallace has so many expressions as Bo Jing Yan. i'm sure he gives all his effort to play the roll

@BellyButton could Simon be having Asperger's syndrome?

I have a couple of friends who are diagnosed to have AS ... oddly, both are very good-looking guys who are brilliant in their own field of work but extremely awkward around people.

I am not a doctor.  I feel autism, Asperger's syndrome and the likes are too loosely used to define people who does not behave very like the 99% of the population.  I think Asperger's syndrome is more like a hereditary problem and has a  negative connotation.  In JinYan's case, I never view him as having autism.  I view him as highly brilliant with a logical mind and his thinking tend to be logical rather than emotional.  They come off as eccentric because of their brilliance.  As the famous saying goes, a thin line separating ingenuity and madness.  The mad professor is a common expression.  JinYan felt uncomfortable among people because he does not engage in 'small talk', he does not hide his opinions and is overly confident.  I have a former classmate who is super brilliant with an equally brilliant husband.  But she has both EQ and IQ whereas her husband has IQ and low EQ like JinYan.  Not very nice to be around with.  Talk like JinYan.  But of course the difference is we forgive JinYan because he is very handsome.  :P  

@BellyButton could Simon be having Asperger's syndrome?

I have a couple of friends who are diagnosed to have AS ... oddly, both are very good-looking guys who are brilliant in their own field of work but extremely awkward around people.

I am not a doctor.  I feel autism, Asperger's syndrome and the likes are too loosely used to define people who does not behave very like the 99% of the population.  I think Asperger's syndrome is more like a hereditary problem and has a  negative connotation.  In JinYan's case, I never view him as having autism.  I view him as highly brilliant with a logical mind and his thinking tend to be logical rather than emotional.  They come off as eccentric because of their brilliance.  As the famous saying goes, a thin line separating ingenuity and madness.  The mad professor is a common expression.  JinYan felt uncomfortable among people because he does not engage in 'small talk', he does not hide his opinions and is overly confident.  I have a former classmate who is super brilliant with an equally brilliant husband.  But she has both EQ and IQ whereas her husband has IQ and low EQ like JinYan.  Not very nice to be around with.  Talk like JinYan.  But of course the difference is we forgive JinYan because he is very handsome.  :P  

My friends are clinically diagnosed by psychiatrists. Nothing negative about them at all. Very good hearted n trustworthy people.

One of them had gone thru' behavioural therapy since childhood and is still on medication. Within 2 years, he's now a top trader in his IB ... super-fast n emotionless in his execution. Amazing fella .... n shares almost the same social-behavioural traits as Simon Bo :) ... i <3 simon :wub:

@kklucybv101  I think there may be many 'perverts' here.  I am in the pervert club too.  Just like someone 'how else could we imagine JinYan and JIan Yao to be?' When I first read the novel I have only images of Wallace but now it's complete.  I have images of them both.  ;)

OMG  OMG  it's finally Thursday.  Gals, don't forget to watch on Sohu youtube.  It improves the ratings and we may get a sequel if we like this drama!  Will post the link here again  nearer to 'torture relief' time.

I know everyone is talking about a hopeful scene with Wallace shirtless..i agree!!! I havent read the book but i hope when i read the book i can imagine Wallace :w00t:. But before we all get ahead of ourselves drooling over what is to come...going back to the the already aired episodes and the scene where Jian Yao was waiting for Mr. Creepy Creeperson to wake up and he jumped up and twitched his neck...was that because of the taser?? That freaked me out, then she let him give her a ride home..why!?! Dear god i would have run out, brave girl.  Was it Zi Yu who said his plan was harmless he was only celebrating her birthday?? Um he fell on top of her && felt up her leg...i still cant get over that, he deserved a punch to the nose for that one, then..THEN takes a strand of her hair and sniffs it :blink:. If he isn't the killer he still needs to be locked up for being creepy as heck. 

The only thing i see Bo having is bad social skills, my thinking is he is very smart but his kidnapping case, where he was tortured, brought him to this point. But even being around Zi Yu and now Jian Yao has changed him, he is willing to talk more and some times thinks before he speaks. But he chooses not to talk excessively to others he isnt close with, look how he just walks into Jian Yao's apartment asking for food. We all change our speech, or social behaviors depending on the people we hang out with; co-workers, friends, and family. Some people prefer to be alone, or in a group of few. It seems that when someone isnt social or receptive to others feeling some think they have a psychological problem. But from the 8 episodes i've watched he seems more of a antisocial with no filter. Maybe i missed something while watching, like the signs of Autism or whatever else (i'm not a psychologist or have i studied it) but Mr. Bo is a genius who prefers not be bothered by the "little people". 

@fruitkatsu  which novel link are you referring to?  I just went through chapter 47 in sikushu link and giggled over the part where JinYan asked Jian Yao whether "Do you want me"?   What sort of guy will ask a girl directly whether 'she wants his body'.  Only JinYan would do that! 

Sorry to cut your post @BellyButton. The one I'm looking at is http://www.ieyue.com/article/22151.html.This website broke up the story into sections. So for example, if you click on #63 for example, it's not Chapter 63. The chapter number is somewhere in between the story LOL. Anyway don't need to get confused by the link I use.

@pristineqi  Ahha you have a soft spot for JinYan type?  :)

Sohu/Weibo just released this picture.  Talking about being 'suggestive'!!!  :w00t:

@BellyButton Is that picture from the scene where Jian Yao is checking out Jin Yan's scars? :P Since in the preview she did ask to check it out.  

Since I have a love for translating previews (for Korean dramas), and the second part of the trailer isn't too difficult to understand, @nanaxren93 I hope this sort of makes you look forward to some interaction between the OTP.

From t=40s:

BJY: Here. Slowly (use? eat?)
JY: What are you doing?
BJY: I'm coaxing you.
JY: Don't be so narcissistic.
FZY: (You've been defeated?)
JY's friend: Your "The One", Professor Bo.
JY: What do you mean by my "The One"?
BJY: In the end what were you talking about me?
JY: Don't tell him.
FZY: *laughs*
JY: Ah, don't laugh.
BJY: Today evening, move in with me.
JY: I want to see the wounds on your body.
BJY: No woman has seen my body before.

P.s. feel free to correct me :P 

OMG  OMG  it's finally Thursday.  Gals, don't forget to watch on Sohu youtube.  It improves the ratings and we may get a sequel if we like this drama!  Will post the link here again  nearer to 'torture relief' time.

@BellyButton Do you have the link to Sohu youtube channel? Do they show the drama live? What time is the drama? 

Sorry if it has been asked before

@afufubing  Here's the link to the Sohu telecast: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvG4EWPDB0kj1j3ZfbW7W302m8VqpvNb

Thursday, 10.00pm Beijing/China time.  (use this link to convert your time zone to Beijing time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html  )

It is live telecast because you get the eps uploaded around 10.00pm.  Better than watching Dragon t.v.  Based on my experience, it gets uploaded around 10 minutes past 10.00pm.  Keep refreshing the link around 10.00pm.  Then you will see the whole ep appear if it is downloaded.  It is high definition so the pictures are pretty good.  It's alright eventhough I do not know Mandarin.  I will then wait for viki to watch again.

I will be watching tonight or let's say I have been staying up at 12 midnight to watch every Thursday.  YEah, I am that obssessed!  Hehehhe

Archived