[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

jwand

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, are there more modern cdramas similar to this one? This is my first cdrama, and I am really loving it so far. Hope Ding Mo's other novels get adapted faithfully into dramas too, I like her style.

@Callie888  Sorry I am not aware of any other CDramas like LMIYD.  According to lidge who posted in wallacehuoforum.info, Ding Mo has three novels: Love Me If You Dare, Snails and Memory Lost.  The first two were bought by Shandong Productions (the producer for LMIYD drama).  The third book was bought by someone else.  They will be produced soon.  I do not know the story of the other two novels.  The director of LMIYD said that if this drama is well received, they will have a sequel.  In fact, Ding Mo is writing a sequel to this drama.  So if you are interested in the sequel, please watch more on this link which counts to the ratings  :D

Personally, I watch live telecast from this link.  Then wait for viki subs.  The link is direct from Sohu so the quality is very good/HD. 

Oh Ding Mo is writing a sequel? Yay! Cool, thanks @BellyButton! I will certainly watch on that link, it's good we have this way to support this drama. That is the frustration sometimes with international viewers, we don't have much say on the ratings, like in kdramas.

So bored waiting for Thursday to come.  Eps 5 & 6 more on relationship between BJY and JY.  Next two will be exciting as they progresses into murder case.  

Some gifs whilst waiting.

My cute little Yao Yao.  

9B5NO5N.gif

My funny, happy, sociable ZiYu versus poker-faced, unsociable, pain in the butt JinYan.  Cannot blame Mum Yao Yao in liking him.  :D

qLoTGBR.gif

Guys, are there more modern cdramas similar to this one? This is my first cdrama, and I am really loving it so far. Hope Ding Mo's other novels get adapted faithfully into dramas too, I like her style.

@Callie888  Sorry I am not aware of any other CDramas like LMIYD.  According to lidge who posted in wallacehuoforum.info, Ding Mo has three novels: Love Me If You Dare, Snails and Memory Lost.  The first two were bought by Shandong Productions (the producer for LMIYD drama).  The third book was bought by someone else.  They will be produced soon.  I do not know the story of the other two novels.  The director of LMIYD said that if this drama is well received, they will have a sequel.  In fact, Ding Mo is writing a sequel to this drama.  

I think there will be more good quality cdramas being produced these days. It's no longer just martial arts or wwii dramas anymore! I'm so excited about the increase in variety and I'm SO happy they are not 50+ eps long; makes my recapping easier :D 

@LeeN  You are not the only one who laugh reading the translation/novel.  I just cracked up so many times.  

I am trying to imagine JinYan's expression when those guys joked about him being virgin (possibly in the next eps)!  He's not going to let them off lightly.  :D  Trust me, there are more hilarious scenes to come although a couple may not make it to the screen.  Between chapters 50-60 (electronic version), there are some hot sexy funny scenes.  

iO5AvZL.gif

Hey everyone :D I absolutely adore this drama. Like crazily adore, think about it 24/7, re-watching it even before the show has ended, using google translate to understand the novel, etc. You know what I mean :P Oh, and desperately trying to find a place where I can buy the physical copy of the book in simplified chinese although I would probably be able to read only 1% of it :w00t:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episodes xD 

Btw I really love that song that plays when Zi Yu is introducing the Audi car to Jin Yan. It's the same background theme during the fireworks scene when Jin Yan is walking back to Yao Yao and the fireworks are going off behind him. That song is so sexy omg x.x

Sorry for the fangirl in me :sweatingbullets: I feel ashamed of my spazzing :sweatingbullets:

I think I'm in deep trouble because I started this drama while it's still airing, it's really hard to wait for a week for the new episodes and I keep rewatching the old ones and reading the translated novel chapters :P Luckily, we will be getting the new episodes soon and I'll probably watch them raw because I can't wait anymore. Maybe I finally found the motivation to learn some basic chinese.

@LeeN  You are not the only one who laugh reading the translation/novel.  I just cracked up so many times.  

I am trying to imagine JinYan's expression when those guys joked about him being virgin (possibly in the next eps)!  He's not going to let them off lightly.  :D  Trust me, there are more hilarious scenes to come although a couple may not make it to the screen.  Between chapters 50-60 (electronic version), there are some hot sexy funny scenes.  

mod edit: please do not quote images!

oh i can't wait to read it. Actually i also used google audio to read in Chinese But the emotions and feelings were less than i read the blog. While reading the blog there were pictures in my heart. I could see Jin Yan and Jian Yau expression and etc

Hello everyone 

Wahh I'm sooo happy I'm not the only one going crazy with this drama slash novel. Like CRAZY IN LOVE! 

At times like this, it's so hard to be a non Chinese speaker cause I'm so thirsty with everything related with this drama now. *sigh*

Can't wait for the new episodes tomorrow, though yeah, spoiled much with the novel. But as you all said, trying to imagine their expression while reading makes me giggly all the times. Wallace and Sandra absolutely nailed their characters here! <333

Guest Tinkiebell

I'm hooked! What a good mix of thriller and romance. And it doesn't hurt that Wallace Huo is such an eye candy :wub:

I was sick last Sunday and somehow stumbled upon this one on Viki, ended up marathoning all 6 episodes in one sit. :lol: 

Can't wait for the next episode(s) 

@daloula , heyy, good to see you here :D 

@LeeN , @BellyButton , care to share the link for the translated novel? Thanks! :) 

Hey everyone :D I absolutely adore this drama. Like crazily adore, think about it 24/7, re-watching it even before the show has ended, using google translate to understand the novel, etc. You know what I mean :P Oh, and desperately trying to find a place where I can buy the physical copy of the book in simplified chinese although I would probably be able to read only 1% of it :w00t:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episodes xD 

Btw I really love that song that plays when Zi Yu is introducing the Audi car to Jin Yan. It's the same background theme during the fireworks scene when Jin Yan is walking back to Yao Yao and the fireworks are going off behind him. That song is so sexy omg x.x

Sorry for the fangirl in me :sweatingbullets: I feel ashamed of my spazzing :sweatingbullets:

If you can't understand Chinese, there's a blogger that has up to 29 chapters translated. Some early skinship scenes as well to add to your wait. :) 

For those new, here you go.  Please support this blogger. ;) 

http://lmfyd.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/chapter-5.html

@outsanity  Audi and iApple are part of the sponsors for this drama.  I assume both are big time sponsors hence all the characters use iPhone and Audi.  Andy, the car is not part of the novel.  The very clever inclusion of Andy has made Andy very much part of the drama.  And really, Andy adds to the laughter.  Love Andy!

Guest nanaxren93

Guys, the second half of the opening theme song is extremely catchy..anyone knows if there is a full version of the instrumental melody? BTW, I am in love love love with the dram and thank you for posting the translation to the book. I am totally hooked!! :D: D :D:D

I'm here guys!! I'm here!! I totally forgot about getting on this forum after i started the drama. Okay..introduction. I usually watch Korean and Taiwanese dramas but recently i got into Chinese dramas but mostly Wallace Huo dramas so i'm here til forever for him..i'm currently watching 4 of his dramas and plan to replace the one ive almost completed with another Wallace drama. Addicted you ask, YES!!:wub: 

Back on topic...I'm thoroughly enjoying this drama. The female lead is like no other, i adore her wit, her attention to detail, and her inner admiration/crush for Professor Bo. I see more great cases coming up, sick and twisted genius killers (even though i dont gravitate towards crime thriller genres) but they will all lead to the psycho path that is stalking Pro. Bo. So many great characters along side the main cast..wish this drama was finished so i could marathon it..:sweatingbullets: but i can take re watching until new episodes are up and subbed. :P 

Archived