[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

jwand

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava, this novel is a mix of light romance, hilarity and crime.  The novel is even better because it describes many things in detail- bed scenes which come off as hilarious rather than sexy from the novel (except one bed scene ... ..... phew ... ), the feelings and thinking of Jian Yao which is hard to translate on screen unless verbalised, the surrounding.  There are censorship guidelines so a few interesting and gruesome scenes are unlikely to make it to the screen.  So read the novel if you could.  You won't regret it.  

Totally agree, novel always more details. I have finished reading it and hope they will film their intimate scenes! Hope it will not cut too much.

thank you for the recap @dfr_estelle now im so into this drama since i finished watching NIF. need something smart and fast like this. still waiting for engsub ep 5-6.

and reading your recap.. aiya ya ya... help me... i used to ship her with wang kai (im wang kai's fan, haha) but then.. ottohkeeee... i have 2 hearts now... wallace huo is soooo good and hawt... what should i do?? hahaha...:wub: i think, i should stick with the main OTP... but wang kai??? hehe.. sorry la. im just so into the drama ^^ :sweatingbullets:

and thank you so much. :D

also thank you subbers!!!! ^^

Thanks Wallace Huo plays the roll as Bo Jing Yan I really enjoy to watch this drama so funny excited no dragging at all. There are so many expression act by Wallace Huo as Bo Jing Yan. Bo Jing Yan is a genius self confidence overflow. Off course he is low EQ as well. Sometime he seems like a life dummy as we can see he doesn't know how to communicate casually with jian yau's mom and others .

Wallace you are Bravo

@dfr_estelle  Thank you here again for your super fast recaps.  You relieve many of us who do not know Mandarin much waiting pain.  

Poor XuRan.  He knows Jian Yao is slowly falling for Jin Yan.  :(  He's such a handsome sweetie.  

ZiYu... I love you too. I say it again and again.  You bring light and humour to poker face Jin Yan.  I love that you teased him to death whilst he gives you the death (or I don't care) look.  Hehehhee.  Keep doing it.

Little Yao Yao... I fully comprehend your fangirling and am with you all the way. 

JinYan and Jian Yao .....  the wit and sparks are what I love in this drama.  Only an intelligent, understanding and nice girl like Jian Yao could handle JinYan the super socially clueless handsome dude.  

Now will rewatch Soho youtube whilst waiting patiently for viki subs.  Thanks viki subbers.

@valsava, this novel is a mix of light romance, hilarity and crime.  The novel is even better because it describes many things in detail- bed scenes which come off as hilarious rather than sexy from the novel (except one bed scene ... ..... phew ... ), the feelings and thinking of Jian Yao which is hard to translate on screen unless verbalised, the surrounding.  There are censorship guidelines so a few interesting and gruesome scenes are unlikely to make it to the screen.  So read the novel if you could.  You won't regret it.  

post the link pls

@LeeN  Posted the link to the chinese novel earlier.  Here it is again..  http://sikushu.com/html/21/21593/index.html?WebShieldSessionVerify=N05V5N61JOLnGY4cbjDK

A wonderful person is translating the novel for her friend.  We are lucky.  http://lmfyd.blogspot.com.au/

Here's a link to an interview with the author, Ding Mo (in Chinese).  You can see her picture if you want to now she looks like.   http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NzY0MzEyNg==&mid=400248489&idx=1&sn=4728a21b93fd37b4eb77458600dd69e0&scene=0#rd

@LeeN  Posted the link to the chinese novel earlier.  Here it is again..  http://sikushu.com/html/21/21593/index.html?WebShieldSessionVerify=N05V5N61JOLnGY4cbjDK

A wonderful person is translating the novel for her friend.  We are lucky.  http://lmfyd.blogspot.com.au/

Here's a link to an interview with the author, Ding Mo (in Chinese).  You can see her picture if you want to now she looks like.   http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NzY0MzEyNg==&mid=400248489&idx=1&sn=4728a21b93fd37b4eb77458600dd69e0&scene=0#rd

thanks BellyButton

I'm keen to watch this and it's completely up my alley, not to mention of course that Wallace Huo is a favourite of mine. But I'm waiting for more of this to air and Good Times to end before taking the plunge.

I can't believe the run of really good dramas from mainland China lately. Adapting novels not written by Jing Yong is probably not a bad idea for starters. ;)

I'm keen to watch this and it's completely up my alley, not to mention of course that Wallace Huo is a favourite of mine. But I'm waiting for more of this to air and Good Times to end before taking the plunge.

I can't believe the run of really good dramas from mainland China lately. Adapting novels not written by Jing Yong is probably not a bad idea for starters. ;)

I agree with you @40somethingahjumma  Personally, I am tired of all the rehashing of Jin Yong's novels.  LOL.  How many versions we now have?  Time to have faith in writers who have a good story to tell.  I love Ding Mo's writing style.  

Next week's trailer...

Apparently, this upcoming scene in this Thursday's eps, have generated a lot interest among fans.

g31KnYW.jpg

12bRcdz.jpg

Fans are guessing what lies beneath the towel.   Is it this?

cn6FujE.jpg

Or that?  :D

U2MyuM5.gif

with the boxer enough

Oh... I only just saw Cheng Mo on the underwear!  LOL.  

The next two eps will be exciting as the second case progresses.  Wonder whether that sleazy Pei Sze is the murderer?  

Found a narrative for this novel.  For those who understand but do not read Chinese, this narrative of the story will be useful.

This is my first chinese drama too, I hope it doesn't turn like most taiwanese dramas, I usually love the first few episodes (till the 6th or 7th) and then they lose me and I don't even bother finishing them. I'm currently reading the translation of the novel in the link that was shared before , thank you for the link @BellyButton :)

Archived