kyunii88

hello prettiest!

finally back here..

glad Siwon oppa got award from soompi for his acting.. like finally since he didnt get anything from MBC last year..

he recently update his instagram 

hopefully after he return form military, he will do drama project again with SWP cast.. :heart:

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wooaaaaa....

I miss this thread so bad....:tears:

Onion couple....

Jackson couple....

Wifey couple...

An Amazing rom-com drama for me....

Hyejin-ah, Ji bupyeon, uri oraboni Kim Shinhyuk, Hari-ah, Kim rara, uri chaebol kim pong ho, kim jung wo, and the most team magazine.... love All characters..miss them..:bawling:

How about CSW and HJE reunion? Hehhe@siena407

@chi_mo_chi hahahaha.. i thought u mention me in LR.. but actually in here..lol yesssss... pleaseee reunion once siwon oppa out from army..he want to do project again with HJE as he said before..lol.. hahahaha 

i miss the most alsoooo and all the hype during when the drama was airing..lol..hehe

Hi @chi_mo_chi & @siena407 glad to see you here besides of LR thread :D I missed them too, I don't know why but there's something about HJE that makes me shipped her with every co-actor she got paired with,  first with Ji sung, then JKH, PSJ, later with RJY in LR, hehe. And I don't know why but am kinda feel like don't wanna see her co-actor to be paired with other actress although HJE had been paired with other actor in her next drama, lol, possesive right? Or greedy?:w00t: hehehe, am questioning myself too since I never felt this kind of way with any other actress or even actor :sweatingbullets:

agree for CSW to be her next co-actor after he finished his duty in the military , hope there will be any PD and SW fulfilling our wish :wub: #fingerscrossed

Hi @Plummpychan

Is it weird if we write again in this thread after 1 year?LoL.

Me too chingu-ya.... ahh...you 're not alone. I became HJE fan since secret love. At First because I'd curious, what kind of drama that can beat The heirs. Who're the actor and the actress....And then I've fallen in love with HJE. I've watched her past project too and really loved Her chemistry with her co-star included 2nd male lead....Hihihi

Ok. Back to topic.. I wish HJE and CSW in new drama... but in another genre... how about Melo? I'll wait her next drama but HJE unnie should take a rest after LR. And please avoid romcom, I really sad if people blame her or her character (you know what I mean, right? Hiks)

Ps. Sorry for my poor english....

@Plummpychan hshhhahaha.. hello... lol..wonder why we're back here after LR end..lol avid fan of HJE.. @chi_mo_chi hahahaah

yesss agree..she's an amazing actress and always able to make her co-star happy to do project with her.. dunno whyyy..what charisma she use or something..lol i hope she will get another drama soon.. maybe end of year since she always do 2 drama every year..hope the daebak one like her others drama.. 

CSW will release from army next year.. still lotta things he will do..hope he will also get a new drama beside release a new group album.. hehehe.. if he do.. really hope it will be with HJE again..their chemistry were good back then..heheh

3 hours ago, chi_mo_chi said:

Hi @Plummpychan

Is it weird if we write again in this thread after 1 year?LoL.

Me too chingu-ya.... ahh...you 're not alone. I became HJE fan since secret love. At First because I'd curious, what kind of drama that can beat The heirs. Who're the actor and the actress....And then I've fallen in love with HJE. I've watched her past project too and really loved Her chemistry with her co-star included 2nd male lead....Hihihi

Ok. Back to topic.. I wish HJE and CSW in new drama... but in another genre... how about Melo? I'll wait her next drama but HJE unnie should take a rest after LR. And please avoid romcom, I really sad if people blame her or her character (you know what I mean, right? Hiks)

Ps. Sorry for my poor english....

Hi @chi_mo_chi & @siena407 :D

Lol, yes I was wondering how am I ended up here too after LR,  lmao

I love this thread a lot, the excitement, heart warming drama, perfect cast, OTP, lovely chingus here, etc + it's my first thread/the reason I joined soompi :Pheehee

So happy to hear that you loved HJE and also a fan of her, chingu :heart: yes,  I got a strong SLS on endless love too, ha3

Yesssss for melo @chi_mo_chi, it's HJE specialty :w00t: HJE doin' great on romcom but I love her even more on melo, plus on melo the story would get deeper rather than romcom, as a bonus ;). I got what you meant about her in romcom, it's saddened me too, she tended to pick a unique, quirky, weird character on romcom since it's challenging for her, but since the character was built as an odd one, certain people may got annoyed and started blaming her :(

As for CSW, I think melo will be something new for him too, and it's a good thing, since I don't remember seeing him in melo, I want to see him in a serious character/role, his acting skill will get deepened and maybe look even sexier? :phew:

PS. My english is even poorer, sorry, ha3 :vicx:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived