kyunii88

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/12/2016 at 6:36 AM, CamelKnight said:

Sometimes I think it's a shame it takes me a while to catch up on series as I wait for the entire series to finish before I start watching. With a couple of other series I "needed" to finish, I kept postponing She Was Pretty way too long.

What an awesome drama this was! It's been a while since I've seen something this good. I loved just about every minute of it :D I'll be adding this one to my re-watch list for the (near) future :) Oh if only a day would consist of 48 hours and there was no things like work and sleep :D 

CAMELKNIGHT, we are on the same boat. I just finished watching it at exactly Jan.01,2016.

2 hours ago, raewonkim said:

CAMELKNIGHT, we are on the same boat. I just finished watching it at exactly Jan.01,2016.

Wasn't it great?!

I've now started Angry Mom, which is something totally different. But She Was Pretty was just beyond awesome :) I had a lot of laughs while watching it :D

CAMELKNIGHT,  you might not have read it, below is my post which I want to share to everybody after watching it. At present, I am watching Bubblegum and BROMANCE, a TWNese drama. Thanks.

Posted 6 January · Report post

Hi to everybody. I made a marathon watching She Was Pretty. I'm sad that due to previous Kdramas that I'm watching I'm late in giving my comment. I was not able to join you guys during those "She Was Pretty" days. This is my first time to watch drama of Park Seo Joon and he totally hook me.  He portrays his character well that his FIRST LOVE NEVER EVER DIES with Park Hye Jin. Although there are flaws which are noticeable like:

1) the make-up of Hye Jin to hide her freckles did not smear inspite of being wet due to rain.

2) the CLOSE TO YOU song, I think its much better if they are singing it instead of other song because this is a memorable song for them. I never hear it until the end of the drama.

3) its a year of hi tech communications but they never sent pictures. Remember, she received an email that he is coming to Korea to see PHJ.

That's all folks. I'm happy to share to you my feeling with this drama even if I'm late.

Thanks and happy new year to all of you. Hope that Park Seo Joon will be given another project which is as pretty as this drama. 

Honestly I just start watching this drama and I love it...all casts are matched well with their character..

I love PSJ with the second lead female..that girl so cute..hehehehehe

First time I saw that girl n I also first time like siwon acting..kekeke..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pretties/ Handsomies

Not sure if anyone will see this hahaha! we've all gone to diff threads or busy with RL. But I cant help but come back here to post HJE update on her upcoming wedding. Oh she's so blissfully happy. Hope we can still cheer on the SWP crew and keep updating things that is most important in their lives. I think this is when he proposed to her and awwww so sweet she called him her Prince. Yes I hope he will be forever her Prince Charming and make her happy.

Congratulations to the Newly Weds to be!!!:wub:

And I cant forget Siwon and still everso handsome...awwwweee  your Jackson is getting married hahaha but your having a blast in military right??

And SWP hits Japan tv

Hello all..

it has been a while i never posted about siwon oppa even he has lotta news from his military life..

he always there for seoul police concert every saturday and recently he become a police bodyguard model..

so if you need bodyguard siwon.. u can call 112.. hehehehe :heart:

btw @Kasmic unnie.. thank you for the update about siwon oppa :wub:

38 minutes ago, siena407 said:

thank you for the update about siwon oppa :wub:

Siena dear no thank you for all the updates of Siwon crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399  Oohhh I miss this spunky monkey. That second pic reminds me so much of his Chinese / Korean movie "Helios" (not sure if that's the correct spelling.) But I watched it on the plane and worst mistake ever... it's worst than seeing him in SWP. Terrible terrible ending I dont recommend it hahaha! Made me mad and soooo :tears: I should've called 112 right then and there but flight mode ekkk! hahaha! 

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Siena dear no thank you for all the updates of Siwon crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399  Oohhh I miss this spunky monkey. That second pic reminds me so much of his Chinese / Korean movie "Helios" (not sure if that's the correct spelling.) But I watched it on the plane and worst mistake ever... it's worst than seeing him in SWP. Terrible terrible ending I dont recommend it hahaha! Made me mad and soooo :tears: I should've called 112 right then and there but flight mode ekkk! hahaha! 

hhhahahaha..yes its right unnie.. helios.. but im still not watching it until now.. you need to contact him via 112.. he might go to protect you..hahahahaha..

omg so sad the tread really not active at all after 2016. i never see ilwoo_aein posted about seojun oppa again.. miss the hyped during to show on the air.. hehehe..

34 minutes ago, siena407 said:

hhhahahaha..yes its right unnie.. helios.. but im still not watching it until now.. you need to contact him via 112.. he might go to protect you..hahahahaha..

omg so sad the tread really not active at all after 2016. i never see ilwoo_aein posted about seojun oppa again.. miss the hyped during to show on the air.. hehehe..

So true siena I miss the madness of the swp thread too. Suddenly I have this impulsive urge to use one of nonskis roll call to summon everyone just to pop inhere and say "BOO! Im still alive!" Hahaha! Shall we?? Do u have a roll call list somewhere hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello pretties i'm back hahaha..How are you pretties? Hope everything is okay with you..Really miss the days where we used to be crazy in love with SWP. I've been busy in other threads..Just drop by to post this good news :D

Congratulations to Park Seo Joon for winning 'BEST BROMANCE' with Choi Si Won and 'BEST KISS' with Hwang Jung Eum for 'She Was Pretty' in Soompi Awards 2015!

Congratulations 'She Was Pretty' for winning 'DRAMA of THE YEAR' in Soompi Awards 2015!

Hello pretties,

I'm back  too :D

Since today is Hwang Jung Eum wedding day I'm back to wish her a happy marriage here where we shared so many happy moments watching her drama life as HJ :D

Like always She was Pretty today, just like when Jackson married SJ 

7-dbe31.jpg

and this is the real life wedding dress

Hwang-Jun-Eum-wedding-star-daily-news-11

Hwang Jung Eum Ties the Knot With Pro-Golfer Fiancée

CREDIT: Soompi

On 4/2/2016 at 6:26 AM, Kasmic said:

So true siena I miss the madness of the swp thread too. Suddenly I have this impulsive urge to use one of nonskis roll call to summon everyone just to pop inhere and say "BOO! Im still alive!" Hahaha! Shall we?? Do u have a roll call list somewhere hahaha!

The roll call lol 

that was the best part of the week :w00t:

We were thrilled when @nonski called, the old good days :D

Annyeong Pretties!! I'm baaaack..hahaha!

Been busy w/ other threads now so I'll just drop some good news here...:blush:

Here's the full vid w/ eng sub of Soompi Awards 2015:

BEST BROMANCE: CSW x PSJ (starts at 3:00)

IDOL ACTOR OF THE YEAR: CSW (starts at 3:54)

BEST KISS: PSJ x HJE (starts at 7:53)

DRAMA OF THE YEAR: SHE WAS PRETTY (starts at 14:10)

CONGRATULATIONS to them!! :heart::heart::heart:
at last, so happy that CSW has an award! :blush:I'm so sad that he didn't even received any awards at MBC last year..haysss..

ahhh, I miss the times we spazz here chingusss! Can we have a roll call now??? lol :joy:

thank you for the call @emy_rose! and yeah i miss doing the roll call.

i've never been so close to any other soompiers than the Pretties.

you will always hold a special place in my heart

and SWP will always be special to me for knowing you pretties in the process

@ilwoo_aein halo! chingu-deul!

miss you all pretties!

@siena407  thanks for those pics of siwon above. :)

• 2 weeks later...

hello prettiest! :heart:

i miss you guys sooo much

wowww thank you for the new info and article @ilwoo_aein @KSHxKYJ @emy_rose YAY SHE WAS PRETTY winning soompi awards. :wub: :wub: so happy for all of them especially Siwon oppa.. finally he win something as actor.. hehehe

@nonski you're welcome nonski unnie..

too bad its hard to share any news about siwon since its almost no news at all about him.. hehehee..

have a great day prettiest.. :blush:

Hello pretties~ I'm back! Just drop by to share these news about Chinese remake of SWP :) 

Chinese Remake Confirmed for Drama “She Was Pretty”

Chinese Remake Confirmed for Drama “She Was Pretty”

MBC‘s drama “She Was Pretty” has been confirmed to be having a Chinese remake after its popularity throughout Asia.

According to local Chinese sources, the remake will be a Korean-Chinese joint production between Jaywalk Studio, the Chinese production company for top star Yang Mi, and Bon Factory, the Korean production company for the original “She Was Pretty.” The original writer Jo Seong Hee will be in charge of the script for the remake while young and rising star Dilraba (aka Di Li Re Ba) is being considered as a strong candidate for the female protagonist role.

Chinese Hallyu fans have reacted positively to the news of the Chinese version of “She Was Pretty.” This is because the drama was one that was highly popular despite the fact that it could not be aired in Korea and China simultaneously, due to online foreign broadcast issues within China. In addition to Dilraba, fans are wondering which Chinese actors/actresses will be cast for the other roles.

“She Was Pretty,” which finished airing last November, is a romantic comedy about the relationships between freckle-faced, curly-haired “nope-girl” Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum), “it guy” Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon), seemingly perfect yet “not-so-perfect sexy girl” Min Ha Ri (Go Jun Hee), and the mysterious, audacious and pleasantly surprising Kim Shin Hyuk (Choi Siwon).

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/15/chinese-remake-confirmed-for-drama-she-was-pretty/

‘She Was Pretty’ remade in China

MBC drama series “She Was Pretty,” which ended in November, will be remade in China.

Chinese actress Dilraba is in line to star as the female lead, which was played by Korean actress Hwang Jung-eum in an original edition, but the rest of the cast has not yet been confirmed.

The drama had garnered a lot of affection from domestic fans in Korea, and also enjoyed popularity in China.

During the broadcast from last September to November, the title of the drama had become the most popular search word on Weibo, China’s largest social-networking platform.

Korean actors Park Seo-jun and Super Junior’s Choi Si-won and actress Go Joon-hee costarred in the original drama.

The 16-episode series was a romantic-comedy about the four main characters.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

source: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201603151714007273146_2

@nonski hi chingu! It's been a while :D

@siena407 you're welcome! So happy that SWP winning Soompi awards ;) 

See you around pretties~

Hello pretties! I'm back again! Just want to share this lovely pic of PSJ and HJE :wub:

PSJ fan found this pic on naver blog. PSJ and HJE took pic together at HJE's wedding. So cute and sweet. Feels like seeing Sung Joon- Hye Jin's wedding photo :D 

10246208_594665760688870_797443652_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Soompi Awards 2015 Drama Winners: Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon, Ji Soo, Lee Won Geun, Eunji & More

Check out Park Seo Joon speech for winning 'BEST BROMANCE' with Choi Si Won in Soompi Awards 2015!

Archived