kyunii88

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Na Rae's parody Hwang Jung Eum "The Tooth Accident" starts at 3:00

Cr : mbc Drama on YT

Btw, why there is no single award for Si Won?he gave many laughters to me when watching SWP.huhuhu...eventhough i'm very happy for JS, HJE and PSJ tonight, i still feel empty without siwon's recognition:(

37 minutes ago, kyunii88 said:

Cr : mbc Drama on YT

Btw, why there is no single award for Si Won?he gave many laughters to me when watching SWP.huhuhu...eventhough i'm very happy for JS, HJE and PSJ tonight, i still feel empty without siwon's recognition:(

Congratulations to all winners! I love the parody - I thought the actress did a great job with the parodies !!! 

As for Siwon, I am equally puzzled.  I feel MBC could have at least given a nod of acknowledgement for his contribution for the ratings and overall SWP plot by one award ?  No awards at all for Choi Siwon's portrayal of Kim Shin Hyuk ?  Not even a top ten star when they were giving out mass awards, was such a surprise.  

hwang-jung-eum-ji-sung_1451490465_af_org

MBC DRAMA 2015 LIST OF THE WINNER

Daesang: Ji Sung (Kill Me, Heal Me)

Drama of the Year: Kill Me, Heal Me

Top Excellence Actor (Serial Drama): Song Chang Eui (Make a Woman Cry)

Top Excellence Actress (Serial Drama): Kim Jung Eun (Make a Woman Cry)

Top Excellence Actor (Special Drama): Jung Jin Young (Glamorous Temptation)

Top Excellence Actress (Special Drama): Jun In Hwa (Legend of the Witch/My Daughter Geum Sa Wol)

Top Excellence Actor (Mini-Series): Ji Sung (Kill Me, Heal Me)

Top Excellence Actress (Mini-Series): Hwang Jung Eum (Kill Me, Heal Me)

Excellence Actor (Serial Drama): Park Young Kyu (Mom)

Excellence Actress (Serial Drama): Choi Hwa Yeon (Mom)

Excellence Actor (Special Drama): Son Chang Min (My Daughter Geum Sa Wol)

Excellence Actress (Special Drama): Oh Hyun Kyung (Legend of the Witches)

Excellence Actor (Mini-Series): Park Seo Joon (Kill Me, Heal Me/She Was Pretty)

Excellence Actress (Mini-Series): Kang So Ra (Warm and Cozy)

fUK9YBSh.jpg

Best Couple: Ji Sung & Park Seo Joon (Kill Me, Heal Me) :D

Popular Actor: Park Seo Joon

Popular Actress: Hwang Jung Eum

PD's Choice Award: Hwang Jung Eum

Writer of the Year: Jo Sung Hee (She Was Pretty), Ha Chung Wook (Make a Woman Cry)

Best Child Actor: Kim Ji Young, Yoon Chan Young

Best New Actor (Serial Drama): Kang Eun Tak (Apgujeong Midnight Sun)

Best New Actress (Serial Drama): Park Ha Na (Apgujeong Midnight Sun)

Best New Actor (Special Drama): Yoon Hyun Min (My Daughter Geum Sa Wol)

Best New Actress (Special Drama): Lee Sung Kyung (Equator's Flower)

Best New Actor (Mini-Series): Lee Soo Hyuk (Scholar Who Walks the Night)

Best New Actress (Mini-Series): Lee Yoo Bi (Scholar Who Walks the Night)

Teen Star Award: Park Seo Joon

Credit : allkpop

*feel free to make a correction :)

Congratulations to all the winners!!!:blush:

6 hours ago, ginnie said:

Congratulations to all winners! I love the parody - I thought the actress did a great job with the parodies !!! 

As for Siwon, I am equally puzzled.  I feel MBC could have at least given a nod of acknowledgement for his contribution for the ratings and overall SWP plot by one award ?  No awards at all for Choi Siwon's portrayal of Kim Shin Hyuk ?  Not even a top ten star when they were giving out mass awards, was such a surprise.  

me too!! where's the award for Siwon?? is it because he's not there so no awards?

December 31, 2015

Hwang Jung Eum, ‘From Goofy to Goddess’

Source: BNTNews

215sf05evzgolt750lrkhq3qxxr0v6tn.jpg

[by Yoonjung Yi, photo by Kim Chi Yoon, Baek Soo Yeon] On December 30, ‘2015 MBC Drama Awards’ was held at Sangam-dong in Seoul. 

MBC did not release the candidates for the awards and the selection process until the live broadcasting of ‘2015 MBC Drama Awards’. 

For the Grand Award, the nominees were Kim Jung Eun, Kim Hee Sun, Jeon In Hwa, Ji Sung, Cha Seung Won, and Hwang Jung Eum. 

The nominees for the Drama of the Year, which is selected by the audiences, were ‘Legendary Witches’, ‘Make a Woman Cry’, ‘My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol’, ‘She Was Pretty’, and ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’. 

Meanwhile, ‘2015 MBC Drama Awards’ was hosted by Shin Dong-yeop and Kim Sung-kyung. The winners are as follows. (photo by bntnews DB)

1451489549974.jpg

December 30, 2015

Hwang Jung Eum looks stunning in a white off the shoulder dress

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net

photo668750.jpg

Hwang Jung Eum is responding to photocall for reporters during the pre-event at the MBC Drama Awards 2015 on December 30th.

Hwang Jung Eum looks stunning in the snow white off the shoulder dress with the sexy back details.

The MBC Drama Awards 2015 emceed by Sin Dong-yup and Lee Seong-kyeong was held to celebrate the achievement along with all the stars who presented entertainment and touching stories to the drama fans during the year of 2015.

Spoiler

photo668751.jpg

photo668752.jpg

photo668753.jpg

photo668754.jpg

photo668755.jpg

photo668756.jpg

December 30, 2015

Hwang Jung Eum, crowned with four awards, bursts into tears during acceptance speech

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo668934.jpg

Hwang Jung Eum won Top Excellence Awards – Actress in Miniseries at the MBC Drama Awards 2015, which was held on December 30th.

Hwang Jung Eum said, "Writer Jin Soo-wan, who wrote such an amazing screenplay, 'Kill Me, Heal Me'. The drama will be remembered for a long time. While I worried a lot because it was difficult, I grew through the work. I also thank director Kim Jin-man".

She added, "I am such an actress who would not move even a step forward if I can't understand the script fully, but director Kim Jin-man once spent over an hour to help me understand. Thank you so much". And then she burst into tears.

Hwang Jung Eum continued on. "I'd like to thank writer Jin Soo-wan for creating "She Was Pretty" Hyejin character so lovely and our director, who was so passionate for his debut drama. I still have an instructor for acting, whom I'd like to also appreciate for studying my script with me together. I also want to thank my trusted C-Jes family. I love you mom and dad. Thank you all the staff members, who worked so hard on the filming set"

WOOOOOH! Long time no visit here! :sweat_smile::joy:

by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! :kiss_wink: (loving the new emojis here :D)

first of all, I'm so sorry that I didn't reply to those who tagged me here, I'm so busy last last month & 'til now :bawling: you don't hate me, right??? :blush::kiss_wink: Love y'all! & I'm still back reading, y'know :joy: hahaha!

& ohhhh, congratulations to PSJ, HJE & the rest! :love: but I really wonder why CSW didn't get any awards??? I was expecting that he would get at least 1 or 2 awards, but nah..:bawling:
anyways, Thank you pretties & handsomies here for all the news, articles & other goodies!!! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink: I've really missed youuuuuu! :heart:

Annyeong Haseyo Cingu,

Happy New Year 2016 :blush:

I was so happy to hear uri OTP got so many award at MBC + Ji sung who got daesang. However later on I just found out that uri OTP had unfollow each other instagram, have you guys notice that yet? Anyone know what happened to them? :flushed:

Hello pretties! I know it's late but it's better than never :D

CX1_O0KUAAANmFD.jpg

WISHING ALL OF YOU a BRIGHT and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016! :wub:

CONGRATS to PSJ for winning 4 awards for his role in 'SWP' and 'KMHM' at 2015 MBC Drama Awards. 'Excellence Actor' award, 'Top 10 Stars' award, 'Popularity/Netizen' award and 'BEST COUPLE' award (with Ji Sung). PSJ DAEBAK!! B)

PSJ IG update!

KEYEAST Yang IG update!

hello PRETTIES..

Happy new year 2016! i never open soompi forum too long.. sobs.. too much work to do..

hope you guys always fine..

thank you so much for all info and pictures,.. YEYYY FOR ONION COUPLE.. THEY WON LOTTA AWARDS.. along with Jisung oppa.. :heart:

really worth to stream the awards that time.. i hope all the good things happen to all prettiest for this new year.. :wub:

Hi to everybody. I made a marathon watching She Was Pretty. I'm sad that due to previous Kdramas that I'm watching I'm late in giving my comment. I was not able to join you guys during those "She Was Pretty" days. This is my first time to watch drama of Park Seo Joon and he totally hook me.  He portrays his character well that his FIRST LOVE NEVER EVER DIES with Park Hye Jin. Although there are flaws which are noticeable like:

1) the make-up of Hye Jin to hide her freckles did not smear inspite of being wet due to rain.

2) the CLOSE TO YOU song, I think its much better if they are singing it instead of other song because this is a memorable song for them. I never hear it until the end of the drama.

3) its a year of hi tech communications but they never sent pictures. Remember, she received an email that he is coming to Korea to see PHJ.

That's all folks. I'm happy to share to you my feeling with this drama even if I'm late.

Thanks and happy new year to all of you. Hope that Park Seo Joon will be given another project which is as pretty as this drama.  

Sometimes I think it's a shame it takes me a while to catch up on series as I wait for the entire series to finish before I start watching. With a couple of other series I "needed" to finish, I kept postponing She Was Pretty way too long.

What an awesome drama this was! It's been a while since I've seen something this good. I loved just about every minute of it :D I'll be adding this one to my re-watch list for the (near) future :) Oh if only a day would consist of 48 hours and there was no things like work and sleep :D 

Archived