kyunii88

crazy-monkey-emoticon-008.gif@kyunii88, Thank You for opening this thread!!!!!! You are the bestcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

@onnififi, @nazzy1109, @anagard,  @moodypie, @SUNlight02, @UnniSarah, @ilchul,  @littleloony,  @denarvie, @cclover1, @emme85, @Kasmic, @alekaonu, @ororomunroe,  @d3in, @plappi, @siena407,   @Mau_Cherry, @eunsuhae, @juju84, @yaqiyuki, @libra22, @icemaid, @Moon_Fars, @EmoA,   @mrslee, @Newssuki, @lordj,  @krish918, @madlena, @chunnie36, @Nymeria289, @Aeliana, @Kail14. @bebebisous33, @vvxen @Viva1777    Come check out Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon's new drama She Was Pretty thread!

thank you for calling me )))
I'm back. and my team and I will be to translate this drama )))

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww...JS is feeling the cold now. He's (still trying to figure out which of the 7 LOL) gonna be left alone with RO and Omega getting together in SWP. LOL. I hope hope hope JS will get a cameo on SWP. I hope he'll be the one who gets dejected by PSJ ending up with HJE this time...hehe That'd be hilarious:D

his face looks super sad in here.. hahaha.. pleasee become a cameo in she was pretty, oppa! :wub:

Cr: tvdaily

Netizens voted on their favourite HJE character and 'Secret' was the winner. 

thank you for the news chingu...i agree HJE more shine in Secret rather than in KMHM, because she is the center of the main plot. She put more her emotion in there than in KMHM, since Secret has many heart-wrenching scenes. 

Looking at the pic i like her hairstyle in Secret with medium hair rather than any her hairstyle in other past dramas. And also i lover her curly hair here than her ramyun hair in Full House Take 2:D

hwangjungeum1.gif

Cr: COMEKPOP tumblr

Is this her new hairstyle for SWP??

Another short hair?i want to see she has medium length hair like in Secret, though.

cr: HJE IG

Meanwhile our Tuna still busy promotes his new movie "beauty inside"

11836896_393666104177608_411725601202617

Cr: PSJ vietnam facebook fanpage

You know I was just lol with the synopsis saying when Hwang Jung Eum (Kim Hye Jin) becomes ugly when her family goes bankrupt......

Yeah...my intelligence was insulted too...never I could imagine Hwang Jung Eum as ugly. In "Secret" she was described as "damaged goods," are you kidding? Everyone hates her haircut in Full House II, but she was still lovable like crazy. Most of all, I love how down to earth she is. In Episode 2 of KMHM, she was rumored to have been dumped by Segi by all her colleagues, where do I sign up to date someone as ugly as she is? I cannot imagine the title "She Was Pretty" with a past tense.

I'm looking forward to that movie that PSJ is busy promoting -  Beauty Inside. But unfortunately it wont be in cinemas on my side of the world so my wait will be extra long. Perhaps even longer than this drama begins or worse even after it ends... lol!

But I was googling this movie and Im kinda stumped?? I dont think PSJ is the leading man right? If he like all the other stars appear for a brief moment in the movie I wonder why his doing the promotions and not the other stars or maybe the other ones are too busy.. Anyway whilst googling I found this article it. I thought it was rather funny and we get to see a small glimpse of  PSJ personality. :D

http://www.hancinema.net/park-seo-joon-kisses-a-high-schooler-on-the-forehead-85079.html

Lucky high schooler indeed hahaha!

@kyunii88 I like that pic of HJE.. her short and straight hair makes her look younger. Is it just me or does she look like she lost some weight since KMHM. Her face looks smaller or is it the angle of the photo?... I hope she stays healthy but at least she's looking happy and fresh. 

You know I was just lol with the synopsis saying when Hwang Jung Eum (Kim Hye Jin) becomes ugly when her family goes bankrupt......

Yeah...my intelligence was insulted too...never I could imagine Hwang Jung Eum as ugly. In "Secret" she was described as "damaged good," are you kidding? Everyone hates her haircut in Full House II, but she was still lovable like crazy. Most of all, I love how down to earth she is. In Episode 2 of KMHM, she was rumored to have been dumped by Segi by all her colleagues, where do I sign up to date someone as ugly as she is? I cannot imagine the title "She Was Pretty" with a past tense.

It is a big reach to call her ugly.  I wonder why they described her as damaged goods? Was it because she had that scar or that she had the baby as a single mother?  What I love about her is she is not afraid to look messy in a drama. She just goes for it and gives her all. I'm not sure about this ugly gene thing but it's a romcom so I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.  @docster6 Btw it's good to see you in a thread

@plappi, I hope you had fun at the seaside and It's good to have you, @Kehinde and @Athena416 on board in this thread and who knows perhaps we will

have a ship to sail with our OTP!t31110.gif

Annyeoooongggg....

Another cast join in....Actress Shin Dong Mi

1438749687-49.jpg

She will play as senior staff in fashion magazine company and has a nickname as "fashion encyclopedia".

Cr: topstarnews

It'll be 3rd time i watch her after "New Heart" and as a cameo in "Warm and Cozy":)

@evie7 let me in to your cruise...:D

@Kasmic perhaps, is this pic you refers to?if i were her, i'll kiss him on the lips as my gratitude...LOL

11201814_393665960844289_383971935148860Cr: PSJ Vietnam Fanpage

I'm looking forward to that movie that PSJ is busy promoting -  Beauty Inside. But unfortunately it wont be in cinemas on my side of the world so my wait will be extra long. Perhaps even longer than this drama begins or worse even after it ends... lol!

But I was googling this movie and Im kinda stumped?? I dont think PSJ is the leading man right? If he like all the other stars appear for a brief moment in the movie I wonder why his doing the promotions and not the other stars or maybe the other ones are too busy.. Anyway whilst googling I found this article it. I thought it was rather funny and we get to see a small glimpse of  PSJ personality. :D

http://www.hancinema.net/park-seo-joon-kisses-a-high-schooler-on-the-forehead-85079.html

Lucky high schooler indeed hahaha!

@kyunii88 I like that pic of HJE.. her short and straight hair makes her look younger. Is it just me or does she look like she lost some weight since KMHM. Her face looks smaller or is it the angle of the photo?... I hope she stays healthy but at least she's looking happy and fresh. 

PSJ is supporting role like others WooJin, but he got date with han hyoo joo too, and his screen time wasn't just seconds, :) , and according to han hyo joo, she got best chemistry with PSJ among all woo jin cast :D .. i can explain it, but i will give spoiler who is the real woojin, :D

Resume all actor and actress joined in SWP...

1438738473-2.jpg

Left to right:

Hwang Suk Jung as Kim Lara, Shin Dong Mi as Cha Jo Young , Park Yoo Hwan as Kim Joon Woo

Kang Soo Jin as Jo Ah Reum, Shin Hye Sun as Han Sul, Kim Ha Kyun as Boo Jong Man

In the article:

"hwang jeong eum - Park Seo-joon - Ko Joon-hee-sweet Choi Si Won four of each Chemie and will be offering a bomb-grade enough to laugh again meets the other senses"

So, it'd be a funny and light drama after all:D

Source: topstarnews and google translate

@kyunii88 I would do the same and its purely out of gratitude too hahaha!.. although I think I would need a step. As like most Korean actors he seems so tall. 

@delfin oh please do tell.. who's the real woo jin? Use the spoiler tag if you have to. As I said, i wont be able to watch this movie until its out online and thats a long long long long loooonnnnngggggg (you get the drift kekeke) time to wait lol! 

Is this her new hairstyle for SWP??

Another short hair?i want to see she has medium length hair like in Secret, though.

cr: HJE IG

Meanwhile our Tuna still busy promotes his new movie "beauty inside"

Cr: PSJ vietnam facebook fanpage

Me too! 

And why is she almost everywhere this bob hairstyle?

@kyunii88 I would do the same and its purely out of gratitude too hahaha!.. although I think I would need a step. As like most Korean actors he seems so tall. 

@delfin oh please do tell.. who's the real woo jin? Use the spoiler tag if you have to. As I said, i wont be able to watch this movie until its out online and thats a long long long long loooonnnnngggggg (you get the drift kekeke) time to wait lol! 

i will use spoiler tag, as far as i know about inside beauty, :D

the real woojin is yoo yeon seok (yys fans already suspected this a long time ago), but even he is the real one, yoo yeon seok still supporting actor like park seo jeon, i guess park seo jon got spotlight and screen time too because he even had doing more promotional than yoo yeon seok (maybe because he is still filming warm and cozy).  park seo jeon even come to tv programs to promote with han hyo joo and other casts (he even mentioned that KMHM cast and crew still met up for two months). About the story hmmmm this from yys fans POV, it's like long MV lol,, it's okay to wait it for long time, :D

i will use spoiler tag, as far as i know about inside beauty, :D

Hidden Content

Thanks Delfin I think knowing that has made my wait slightly easier... :D I hope he the film goes well and he gets more recognition too. 

Haven't heard any news today...so, i'll just make this...... pardon my weird behaviour:D 

When our Tuna get a chance to has his girl now....

Reaction from someone who has 7 personalities whom defeated Tuna in the past....and finds out the sibling will be as real couple in SWP~

Part 1 #Cha Do Hyun ( how ironic~~~~~)

d9dKhQ9l.jpg

ja1ndkwl.jpg

xoWa1nNl.jpg

Qa1OEvdl.jpg

jOoUdLTl.jpg

kvCTOvTl.jpg

Ps: i didnt do overwrite the subtitle at all *except the last pic:D

To be continued to other alters....

pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I will not only get your Woman - I will steal your name too! :D

Hi chingus!!!! I´m here - I was on a trip - and I´m busy because it it holiday here - and Summertime and I´m working on my own Writing too - but - a few might knew me well now - there is no way - I will not join this Thread later. I usualy don´t write much before a Drama start. I´m just happy about the Cast. Happy to see Yoo Hwan again.

And of course soo happy about the Leads. In my mind this Show will become very funny - wish I could watch a Trailer right now. When I miss it that there is something out - please called for me - Loud and clear. ;)

What kind of KDrama Year is it this year... Amazing....

Guest nazzy1109

Thanks for the call out, @nazzy1109,or I might have missed it. I see many familiar... usernames... and I know that even if I don't have the time to comment, I'll enjoy reading your posts.

For those of you who don't know it, I've been Park Seo Joon's fan since... no, not since Dream High 2 - even though that was my first time seeing him - not even from (Shut Up) Family, but from I Summon You, Gold! I've just loved the acting skills he showcased in that one and I am still waiting for another drama that would make him use them - as I feel like his more important roles in Witch's Romance and KMHL did not. It felt like going to the marked in an helicopter...

I also think that it's going to be a little weird to see them as a couple after being brothers in KMHL, but I know there were many of those watching KMHL who wanted to see them as the OTP in another drama.

I hope Hwang Jung Eun's character will be well written, because some of her past characters were really annoying. But it's a romantic comedy, no? So no annoyingly weak or annoyingly fake strong characters, right?

After @nazzy1109 "summoned" me (among others :D ) one of the first things I was was the cast, and my first thought was "Is this a comedy?" I have great confidence in Choi Siwon when it comes to comedies. :D

Seeing that the writer and the director didn't work on dramas like Fashion King or Dr. Jin, I declare it "safe to watch" :D and I guess we'll "read" each other around.

How is it, @nazzy1109? Has reality starter to set in? Do you regret calling me out already? 

welcome welcome dear chingu !!! **hugs** i m more than glad that u joined us........i wl b busy too but hopefully just like in KMHM thread, i hope i'd b able to take part in all the excitement here with hopefully a good drama with this undeniably interesting OTP !! :D

Archived