kyunii88

Choi Si-won joins the military after "She Was Beautiful"

photo618894.jpg

Singer and actor Choi Si-won is going to fulfill his military service duties this year. According to a network insider who talked to Daily Sports, "Choi Si-won is expected to join the military later this year but the exact date is not decided yet. He has stuck with his convictions that he had to join active service as a health male. As he is scheduled to appear on MBC's Wednesday-Thursday drama "She Was Beautiful" starting in September, he will be joining up after giving his all to the show". As of later this year, Choi Si-won will be the 7th member of the group Super Junior to fulfill their military duties. In "She Was Beautiful", Choi Si-won will be playing the role of feature editor Shin Hyeok. The character is a shamelessness and playful free spirit. He is a mysterious person who is a long term guest in a hotel suite. Choi Si-won, who has shown he can act in shows such as "ATHENA" and "The King of Dramas", is trying to change his image playing the totally different character of playful Shin Hyeok.

source :

http://www.hancinema.net/choi-si-won-joins-the-military-after-she-was-beautiful-84937.html

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BADASS SHIN SE GI

NAUGHTY AHN YO NA

PUPPY CHA DO HYUN

I choose Shin Se Gi...I like his reactions when he get jealous (fortune wheel :lol:) and he is so Sexy :wub:

tumblr_inline_njugcpqbZJ1snt7bk.gif

Did they already had their script reading? 

Yes they already had their script reading session.

Ohhh...Siwon heading to LA? Could he be meeting erhem....some LW person :) ?

shouldn`t there be pictures from the script reading or is it going to be released later?

shouldn`t there be pictures from the script reading or is it going to be released later?

Oh no...you're right. Photos! I was thrown off by CSW's IG which stated he had completed script reading, and at the same time confusing with another drama's script reading. I think the IG meant him having read his portion of script and confirming taking on the role. SVkQDC1.gif

So, SWP hasn't had their script reading yet. I guess not till end of first week of Aug or sometime in the second week of Aug, Since CSW is off to LA, US, prob take a few days to a week before he'll head back...hehe, 

I'm so sorry for the confusion everyone  4brmB75.gif

Oh no...you're right. Photos! I was thrown off by CSW's IG which stated he had completed script reading, and at the same time confusing with another drama's script reading. I think the IG meant him having read his portion of script and confirming taking on the role. SVkQDC1.gif

So, SWP hasn't had their script reading yet. I guess not till end of first week of Aug or sometime in the second week of Aug, Since CSW is off to LA, US, prob take a few days to a week before he'll head back...hehe, 

I'm so sorry for the confusion everyone  4brmB75.gif

LOL that`s okay...we will just patiently wait for the official script reading :D

anyone knows who is this series writer ?! How was his/her earlier works ?! :blink: hope the casts talents won't be wasted in a bad written script .. although I'm sure our leads will manage to shine no matter how was the story :lol:

so far the characters description is good, but I really wish they won't turn GJH's character into the typical devilish secondary female lead like usually Kdrama does :( 

According to Asianwiki...

Jo Sung Hee writernim seems to be quite new in screenwriting. But he's also a PDnim.. I like his 'A Werewolf Boy' movie, but the other projects of his I haven't watched. 

Yes, I hope the script will be different and entertaining, making the best of this good line up, esp HJE amd PSJ as main OTP.. 

3dhD1AD.jpg

CXgfg6j.jpg

-----------------

2015-7-30 C-news: Taking Stock of  2015 First Half of Kdramas. The Most Regrettable Screen Couples.

ilNJmOu.gif #1 - KMHM - HJE and PSJ

(LOL it isn't surprising at all. And good thing E9Pzm1n.gif they are here in SWP)

hdDTDfS.jpg

--------------CR: AllThatStar---------------

BADASS SHIN SE GI

NAUGHTY AHN YO NA

PUPPY CHA DO HYUN

AHN YONA JUSEYO DAMN I STILL LIKE HER STYLE XD 

Just be greedy! Let's have all 3 of them!! :w00t:

bscap0508.jpg?w=502&h=282

@pandalover1 and @nazzy1109  It's so hot with those pictures you guys posted.....must add some:D

KMHM1.2.1.jpg

@jadecloud Thank you for all info you provided for us, also @Seiran029 

Thanks for the call out, @nazzy1109,or I might have missed it. I see many familiar... usernames... and I know that even if I don't have the time to comment, I'll enjoy reading your posts.

For those of you who don't know it, I've been Park Seo Joon's fan since... no, not since Dream High 2 - even though that was my first time seeing him - not even from (Shut Up) Family, but from I Summon You, Gold! I've just loved the acting skills he showcased in that one and I am still waiting for another drama that would make him use them - as I feel like his more important roles in Witch's Romance and KMHL did not. It felt like going to the marked in an helicopter...

I also think that it's going to be a little weird to see them as a couple after being brothers in KMHL, but I know there were many of those watching KMHL who wanted to see them as the OTP in another drama.

I hope Hwang Jung Eun's character will be well written, because some of her past characters were really annoying. But it's a romantic comedy, no? So no annoyingly weak or annoyingly fake strong characters, right?

After @nazzy1109 "summoned" me (among others :D ) one of the first things I was was the cast, and my first thought was "Is this a comedy?" I have great confidence in Choi Siwon when it comes to comedies. :D

Seeing that the writer and the director didn't work on dramas like Fashion King or Dr. Jin, I declare it "safe to watch" :D and I guess we'll "read" each other around.

How is it, @nazzy1109? Has reality starter to set in? Do you regret calling me out already? 

@ororomunroe TQ for the shout out. I'm definitely watching this, so count me in :D.  They're both going to be so wonderful to watch- it will be a battle of who can speak faster and who has the last word!

Omo! Chingu! You are here too. It's getting better and better. ^_^

I'm not sure... If it's "She was Pretty" thread or "KMHM" thread?  :lol:

Ji Sung cameo?

LOL, the important think we have fun in here, :D , like old days new days, it will mixed up all they way.. JI SUNG joon will come to our screen,,,  and it will be fun ji sung really became cameo, and stated,, nan jisung... neon nugu ya? nan ji sung joo.... LOL or ahn yoo na chase him,,, we know her and our motto,.. if you handsome you're my oppa, :D

Guest fairygold

Finally seeing Siwon again! I can't get over that fact that the main couple were siblings in KMHM and now lovers! xD I hope she is not that annoying in this one. Her recent characters were kinda over the top annoying with that screaming and crying,.

Ok here's my turn in turning this thread with major KMHM flashbacks... HEY! what's there to do when Mask has just finished and I lost my bet. So gotta do something to make myself laugh. KEKEKE!

Their reaction in finding out this new drama and pairing ...

tumblr_nl1xkv01Z71qgaxsko4_400.gif tumblr_nl1xkv01Z71qgaxsko2_400.gif

PSJ reaction to finding out his pairing with HJE...

tumblr_nrxvvzR3wN1tvtd3lo1_250.gif tumblr_nrxvvzR3wN1tvtd3lo7_250.gif tumblr_nrxvvzR3wN1tvtd3lo8_250.gif

But really his like.. 

tumblr_njhtufU0kK1r5c02zo1_400.gif 

I shall leave that to your own imagination. :phew: :wub: :w00t:

Perry Park

tumblr_nla3stXZMp1temksho1_400.gif tumblr_nla3stXZMp1temksho6_400.gif tumblr_nla3stXZMp1temksho5_400.gif tumblr_nla3stXZMp1temksho10_400.gif

Shin Se Gi's reaction

tumblr_nl69ndLKxz1sqev3lo1_400.gif tumblr_nlai3zhc7l1r5lrn1o1_500.gif

An Yo Na mix feels as always. 

tumblr_inline_nlc4k9sSxF1sivddc.gif tumblr_nl75dcKKZY1r5c02zo1_400.gif tumblr_nl75dcKKZY1r5c02zo2_400.gif tumblr_nl75g8uVQf1r5c02zo1_400.gif 

But in the end its....  tumblr_nl54ojNKQC1r5c02zo1_400.gif 

Cr to Tumblr

@anagard LOL.. it's been a long since the last time i curse in thread *cough* calvin klein all the way *cough*..

70112343b942f23825b7ff338d020996.jpg

OMO... are park seo joo or shiwon being sponsored like calvin klein? @kyunii88 @pandalover1 can find it faster than me, :D

@kasmic honestly i lost the bet too, :P ... ohh your pics is fun, let me borrow some

tumblr_nl75dcKKZY1r5c02zo1_400.giftumblr_nl75dcKKZY1r5c02zo2_400.gif

tumblr_nl75g8uVQf1r5c02zo1_400.gif

it will be fun if HJE character is so sassy like ahn yoona, ji sung joon will have hard time to handle her,, oppaaaa....

tumblr_nl54ojNKQC1r5c02zo1_400.gif

just want to repost it,,, LOL,,the reaction when someone asked something that didn't want to do,, example stop watching k-drama

Credit : kasmic

@delfin you know what you have to do next right??? (cough, cough, the bet thing... we lost must pay up hahaha!) 

But to this thread... more news on some new casts

She Was Pretty confirms leads, adds Park Yoo-hwan, Kang Su-jin

by girlfriday | July 30, 2015 | 

Before we see their reunion on script reading SWP...they already had met in Bae Yong Jun x Park Soo Jin Wedding.

PSJ from KeyEast Ent which own by BYJ, and Park Soo Jin is a close friend and also fellow member girlgroup "Sugar" with HJE.

11781754_391509774393241_337357790963511

Park Soo Jin's Bridal Shower

11752192_546468492167724_815327053570278

Cr: PSJ Fanpage, HJE Instagram

Wow" This drama should be a good one with me liking everyone that's playing in it, to a fact that I really missed the old site where you can click on the lol button just by seeing some of the funny stills on this thread had me lmao, and oh yes I see some familiar names here as well (LOVE IT) to the core and can't wait for it to air.

omg.. i left this thread less than 24 hours but already got lotta new pages! :o

BADASS SHIN SE GI

NAUGHTY AHN YO NA

PUPPY CHA DO HYUN

AHY YO NA PLEASEEE! I MISS HER :(

hehe..

seriously cant wait for this drama since this drama actually my bb last drama before military :( huks Siwon oppaa i'll miss him too much next 2 years.. being a fan of him since before 2011 i'll cry cry when he's going to military for sure.. :( 

anyway seems he already do the 1st script reading and heading to LA for KCon 2015 concert.. cant wait for his return and sure he will give us more hint about this drama like he usually do! 

i feel like want to skip august for suree so we can watch this drama more faster.. hehe :P

@nazzy1109 hiii chinguu! glad to see you again in here after interact with you before on Kill Me Heal Me thread!

also im happy to see others mimideul in here.. @sarang21 @ilchul @delfin :lol:

to @SUNlight02 @cclover1 @fleurofjasmine come to join us in heree! hehehe :D

@siena407 , Hi there chingu :) ahaha..

Yes I posted in the first page and I'll surely join you all again here :) 

I remember this vampire twins I made during KMHM days and I'm very curious about the appearance of our leads in SWP.

photo oh twins_zpsbztmbmig.png

In addition to that, I wonder if they will magically make her beautiful again during the end..haha..Power of Love?..

Anyway, I prefer Ji Sung's cameo as Shin Se Gi and he will be HJE's ex-bf when she was still pretty.. He broke-up with her when she changed..haha..

And one day, the three will meet again (PSJ, HJE & JS) in which PSJ tells Shin Se Gi,

"This time, at exactly 10 pm, I'm the one who finally gets the girl"..haha..Backfire!

kmhm10-00714.jpg

P.S. @kyunii88 @delfin @Kasmic wahaha..We're on the losing team and I quite love it! I'll be camping here now that Mask has already ended and will join all of you guys maybe after I take a week break from Soompi or so..

i ams till in shocked to hear that my favourite siblings in KMHM will appear in my screen as a lover. Come on like @jadecloud said the writer from Werewolf Boy, it's gonna be romcom and full of emotion  and pretty please, since the two male lead have good body, i want them appearing with calvin klein. OMG i can't stand with it :P

but if the writer isn't the writer of werewolf boy, i mean the writer just wants to make their debut, i hope don't make a bad debutante like my previous drama

wink wink @pandalover1 @icemaid

I dont think Siwon will go to military service after the end of the drama. I notice that most of the idol stars would do a very good drama or movie where they will play a lead so that their final drama/ movie would be memorable for their fans. Eg Yochun, Choi Min Hyuk, jae joong etc (did i get their names right? Apologises if so ;)). But Siwon did do a Hollywood movie with Jackie Chan, also his pop group is on tour, finished a Chinese reality show and if this drama becomes a hit for him who knows he might just go. Maybe it will be memorable enough. Heck.. whom am i to guess? Look where it got me in my bet. HAHAHA! Im so not going to let myself go for this lost esp since I gotta keep my pic up for a week. SHUCKS! Note to self when posting up games be careful of what you wish for hahaha! :phew: 

Archived