Tao Expresses Loneliness During Time With EXO: “I Was Alone For Four Years”

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pjferjack

I GUESS THOSE BOND AND CLOSENESS WITH SEHUN IS NOTHING FOR HIM TO SAY HE WAS ALONE FOR 4 YEARS

A relationship with friends and associates can't compare to your family. I personally know of 2 Korean students coming to the states to study, only to cry everyday to their host family that they were home sick. Being on your own and "figuring it out" on your own can be very difficult for some, not all and the longer the period the harder it gets. Apparently Tao had those feelings within himself of longing to be in a place that was familiar to him and being with family. It's the same argument that some Korean artists have made while living and studying in the states. Although I'm not certain where they were living at the time because in the major cities on the East and West Coast of the U.S. these area is inundated with Asian people, American born as well as foreign nationals.

Guest pjferjack

wow .. Tao u r amazing ...seriously ...ur words are so mean..u said u were alone frm last 4 years ....u lived together ..sing together..dance together ..laugh together ..those moments means nothing to u ...wow ..dude ..as a fan of an EXO ....these words really hurt me ..leaving behind ..exo or exo member is ur personal choice ..bt plz do mind ur words ...

Living together, singing together, dancing together, and laughing together was his job. That being said, he has EVERY right to say how he felt during these past 4 years. SME invested and got paid for his contributions with EXO. You have no right to judge someone without walking in their shoes. YOU don't know how he lived and YOU don't know what was going on behind the scenes. If his words are offensive to you, then so be it. He's only expressing his true feelings. Take it or leave it.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Everybody feels alone when they are a korean celebritym that's a common thing. And they all feel depression. Has nothing to do with being in a SM entertainment. It has to do with being a celebrity in korea in general. Gu hara, suzy bae and taeyeon and millions of struggling actors and.actresses have stated thry felt being alone without any help.

Guest marianallanes98

People talking about "what about the memories with EXO?" people, is not the same a relationship with members that you work and have fun that with family, seriously what´s wrong with you guys? he is a human and he can feel lonley too and i think he feels more lonley because is chinese and he is not fluent in korean, I think his popularity in korea it wasn´t much like the other members and when EXO are promoting he often get hurt and sick :( If you don´t like him anymore JUST SHUT UP AND DON´T LEAVE HATE COMMENTS!, leave him alone and before hating on him put him in his shoes first! we don´t know what exalty is the real story behind this, I prefer that Tao is not part of the group for the best of his health than that he stay in the group and always geting sick and hurt, I don´t care how much time he took to rest of the injuries, I wish him the best :)

Guest calikirb

Who said Tao was taking a break to recover? Was it him or SM? Cause people getting mad like he lied and stuff but if it was SM they just trynna cover stuff up like always sooo...

Waaaaooo amazing... unbelievable... his words was so mean.. if you want to leave just leave quietly like krislu.. please don't say harsh words like this.. it huts EXO member and EXO-L who loves you and waiting for you to comeback to EXO.. two thumbs down

oh my~~~ i pity exo L they need to deal with this again n again~~~
all the love they show on tv all fake!
many are anger that all the words he posted when kris left!! now he's doing the same thing and even worst!!

I am really disappointed in Soompi for posting this hate thread. Tao was responding to a song the one of the kids sang on the variety show about being home stick. Yes, I think it was hard for Tao to make decisions on his own when he went to Korea while still a teenager. I bet he did feel all alone. He was just empathy with a child on the show. Soompi you just gave the hate train another track. Shame on you. shame shame. Haters quit trying to make everything about EXO.

I am really disappointed in Soompi for posting this hate thread. Tao was responding to a song the one of the kids sang on the variety show about being home stick. Yes, I think it was hard for Tao to make decisions on his own when he went to Korea while still a teenager. I bet he did feel all alone. He was just empathy with a child on the show. Soompi you just gave the hate train another track. Shame on you. shame shame. Haters quit trying to make everything about EXO.

my apology for the misspells but Soompi did not provide a way to edit.

Guest Ming Banger

There are Koreans who will not turn their back on him and I am one of them. Sina has his songs up and SM can't touch them there. There's also a few radio stations that can't be strong armed by SM that will continue to play them.
I'm sorry that he was so unhappy here. Everyone responsible for him should be ashamed of themselves.

Guest Ming Banger

3 hours ago, CarolinaDannie said:

my apology for the misspells but Soompi did not provide a way to edit.

That's okay. Your message was loud and clear and that's what mattered.

Guest Ming Banger

Wow. Seriously? That's a real slap in the face to his team members. Way to go. Air dirty laundry...Geez.

So a kid admitting he had no one to lean on when he was a teen is a slap in the face to the other members? How? Because we now know they weren't nice or kind to him? That says more about THEM not him.

Guest Ming Banger

Everybody feels alone when they are a korean celebritym that's a common thing. And they all feel depression. Has nothing to do with being in a SM entertainment. It has to do with being a celebrity in korea in general. Gu hara, suzy bae and taeyeon and millions of struggling actors and.actresses have stated thry felt being alone without any help.

I felt alone when we moved permanently back to Korea....and I'm Korean. I can only imagine how he felt. People, especially teens, can be vicious when all they see when they look at you is competition standing in the way of their dreams.

Guest chloetaylor

Wow Soompi. I don't know if Soompi aCTUALLY paid attention and translated correctly Tao's words, but Tao responded to a song a kid sang on the variety show about being home sick, and he was talking about his family and mom, not EXO. Because of the misconceptions and mistranslations posted by Soompi, there is now more hate, misguidance, and chaos in the fandom. I feel really ashamed and disappointed in Soompi. I hope Soompi can post reliable information in the future. :)))))

Archived