Tao Expresses Loneliness During Time With EXO: “I Was Alone For Four Years”

Tao (Huang Zitao) shed tears during a Chinese variety show and expressed his longing for his family while living in a foreign country. The MC of the Chinese show mentioned that it must have been hard living in Korea without any nearby family, and the estranged EXO member’s tears dropped as he recalled the last four […]

The post Tao Expresses Loneliness During Time With EXO: “I Was Alone For Four Years” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SabCat

I feel for Tao, but I'm sure the exo members feel sad too. Four years is a long time, and even if the laughs on screen were fake, there's a bond between them that came with all of the time they had to spend together. It's so sad that the 'break' was so harsh.

I feel sad for both Tao and the members. It feels like Tao didn't actually feel comfortable around them to confide whatever he was experiencing. And for the members because they might feel that whatever they did (if they actually did anything) was enough.

Guest Ezacherry211

Am sorry but Tao has a lot of growing up to do how can he say that he was alone for 4 years that's ridiculous I don't want to be mean or anything but it makes me so angry when Kris and Luhan left he criticized them so much for leaving the group he even cried and swore that he would never leave the group at least Kris and Luhan filed there lawsuits but what Tao is doing is so immature he hasn't even filled a lawsuit he is pretty much doing what ever he wants what angers me more is he was supposedly on break to recover from his leg injury but not even a week and he already was putting pictures of him in Disney land or having fun somewhere else and out of no where he's coming out with his solo album like come on am sorry but I was really cheering for Tao but not anymore what makes me sad is how will EXO feel about his comment am more worry about them I hope EXO will be fine

Guest pragati10

wow .. Tao u r amazing ...seriously ...ur words are so mean..u said u were alone frm last 4 years ....u lived together ..sing together..dance together ..laugh together ..those moments means nothing to u ...wow ..dude ..as a fan of an EXO ....these words really hurt me ..leaving behind ..exo or exo member is ur personal choice ..bt plz do mind ur words ...

Guest Ezacherry211

wow .. Tao u r amazing ...seriously ...ur words are so mean..u said u were alone frm last 4 years ....u lived together ..sing together..dance together ..laugh together ..those moments means nothing to u ...wow ..dude ..as a fan of an EXO ....these words really hurt me ..leaving behind ..exo or exo member is ur personal choice ..bt plz do mind ur words ...

Agree

Guest Ezacherry211

blocking his video is a lil bit immature.

Am sorry to say this but SM has all the right to do it he is still under SM contract but Tao thinks it's ok to just do what ever he wants and not care about the contract he should know better

Guest kayoon

I was sad and angry when Kris and Luhan left EXO, I just think "why? Why?"
But this one, I think he is just weak. Everyone from every other country besides South Korea would feel that way.

Guest Oguri_Shun_Fan

Please, the sentence about being alone for 4 years was about not being with his mother. About how he had to deal with everything on his own away from his mother. It was not about EXO(members). If you take the time and do a little search on twitter, you can find the transelations there. You can find the captions

Guest NymphithL

Am sorry but Tao has a lot of growing up to do how can he say that he was alone for 4 years that's ridiculous I don't want to be mean or anything but it makes me so angry when Kris and Luhan left he criticized them so much for leaving the group he even cried and swore that he would never leave the group at least Kris and Luhan filed there lawsuits but what Tao is doing is so immature he hasn't even filled a lawsuit he is pretty much doing what ever he wants what angers me more is he was supposedly on break to recover from his leg injury but not even a week and he already was putting pictures of him in Disney land or having fun somewhere else and out of no where he's coming out with his solo album like come on am sorry but I was really cheering for Tao but not anymore what makes me sad is how will EXO feel about his comment am more worry about them I hope EXO will be fine

This this this^
tl;dr he's an immature hypocrite.

Guest dcole

blocking his video is a lil bit immature.

Blocking his video isn't about immaturity, it's strictly business. Tao has some serious balls posting a solo debut when he hasn't even properly terminated his contract with SM. He'll be lucky if they don't sue him. Whoever is advising him is not doing nothing a good job. Not only is it unwise regarding business, it shows a lack of character.

Guest Jonahae

When KRIS decided to leave EXO I did not really got mad at him it's more on I was disappointed because of the timing of his decision to leave the group

When LUHAN decided to leave I was never mad or disappointed at him because I was already expecting that another CHINESE members is going to leave

When the rumor of TAO leaving EXO honestly at first I did not feel any emotion at all its as if nothing happened, but as the days goes by without clear explanation if his staying or leaving EXO and with all the news saying that his in the state trying to recover his very worst injury and then TAO updating his IG which clearly showed that his doing okey and having fun and still no clear explanation about his situation in the EXO

That's were I got slowly getting annoyed at him I'm not speaking just for my self but for all EXO-L we just want some clear and straight answer from him that his leaving the group because of those days before he release his solo album EXO-L are still hoping and believe his words that he would never leave EXO

And then his Solo album came out but still TAO DID NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY IT STRAIGHT TO EXO-L THAT HIS LEAVING EXO

AT LEAST IN KRIS AND LUHAN SITUATION THIER MAN ENOUGH TO SAY IT STRAIGHT THAT THERE LEAVING THE GROUP AND ANNOUNCE THAT THIER FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST SM

HE SHOULD FREAKING MAN UP say it straight that he wants out

Archived