[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

More than 6 months passed for this drama and our lives passes with it as well. So fast!

I hope for what pains and loss that HK and JE have been through, there will not be stupid ending such as an accident or cancer to our favourite couple.

They deserve to have a happy ending together and kids.

Their love along with KHJ and JJH's acting are what makes me patiently watched 49 episodes in last 6 months.

Hope to see their new projects soon. Their chemistry is really awesome. It's pity that JJH already got married :). But they seem to be good friends and colleagues.

• Like 16

Hi Chingus! 

Well tonight is the last ep and I thought i should share how the complied list of fan messages look like :) Though i'm not sure if we will still be able to get it to the cast/crew but at the very least it can be something for us to remember. And thanks for all the discussions and love shared for this drama! Even though i hopped on this bandwagon rather late (joined only in dec) but I have been consistently reading and enjoying this forum a lot! Hopefully we will "meet" again soon, when we are hooked onto another kdrama like this :wub:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Jg_LJxzhNZopcZ5eI5n2QkOcagyn1D4PP_kna9mEm4/edit

Due to formatting, they are all just images on google docs! If anyone has a better way to share the original document which do not destroy original formatting and restricts editing, do tell me! Thanks! :)  

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, trust71 said:

OTTOKE! :bawling:  ...CHINGU LOVERS...THIS IS IT.....OUR LAST LIVE STREAMING ON THIS FORUM....HOPE TO STILL READ YOUR IN-PUT LATER ON.....

@chubbychub1966   @irilight   @jadecloud  @Kehinde  @lenet   @tiMadam   @drmjs   @maplekist  @andy78 @jyfan88

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FINALE :glasses:

AND ALL WHO ARE JOINING US?:)

I'm ready for the last time :bawling:

My heart rate has increased very fast for the excitement of the finale :wub: ;)

• Like 11

it has been more than six months that they made us cry almost all episodes.... i have not cried this much :bawling::bawling:since my daughter seo yeoung! the time on this forum has been fabulous :heart:  and funny how each and everyone grilled their own brain  :astonished:trying to understand the psycholgy of the characters... makes you crazy right??? it has made my brain hurt at some point trying to analyze and understand the characters hahaha but i guess thats the beauty of this drama and not just because JJH is beautiful and a sight to behold..... LOL!

so even after a night shift and napping for a couple of hours... yes i am ready for tonight....hope a giddy ep50 is gonna be laid into our eyes chingus :):wub::wub::heart:

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, trust71 said:

OTTOKE! :bawling:  ...CHINGU LOVERS...THIS IS IT.....OUR LAST LIVE STREAMING ON THIS FORUM....HOPE TO STILL READ YOUR IN-PUT LATER ON.....

@chubbychub1966   @irilight   @jadecloud  @Kehinde  @lenet   @tiMadam   @drmjs   @maplekist  @andy78 @jyfan88

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FINALE :glasses:

AND ALL WHO ARE JOINING US?:)

Good morning @trust71 and all lovers here.....
Ready......!

It's the crack of dawn for me, and yet I will miss these mornings...

• Like 13

start...

from our last episode when the two met at the street and HG carrying her bath basket, which JE carried as they waled back to the car.

they did went to a sauna and laughing at the clothes whilst waiting at the counter.

HG asked JE to just wait at the common sauna area..

HG already waiting for JE and teasing him as ahjussi.  they tease each other.

They were in one of the sauna room and JE is struggling with the heat, obviously not used to this haha, whilst HG is enjoying it .  But JE endures, and HG wipes his sweat 

JE asking for a kiss since they were alone in the room and HG leans in closer but whispered later hehehe

• Like 11

WE START WERE WE LEFT LAST NIGHT...

JE WENT OUT ON HIS CAR AND MEET DHK....THEY TALK..AND JE CARRY HER BAG....THEY WENT TO STEAM BATH HOUSE....THEY TAKE SOME UNIFORM FOR THE BATH HOUSE...they keep smiling and laughing ...they very happy.....they teasing each other..

.NOW THEY INSIDE THE STEAM ROOM AND JE  SEEM CANNOT TOLERATE THE HOTNESS.....DHK ASK HIM TO GO OUT FIRST...JE WANT DHK TO KISS HIM...BUT DHK SAID LATER.....

NOW THEY COME OUT FROM THE STEAM ROOM...THEY SITTING AT THE MAIN HALL AND EAT SOME HARD BOIL EGG AND DRINK SOMETHING..i dont know what is it..

• Like 11

THey are now eating at the common area.She told him something about scoming over at buamdong, but JE reacts differently.

JE made up a reason and HG looked disappointed.

THen she cracked the egg on his head (tell me about revernge! lol)  and he is teasing her that he will crack the other one on hers but the look of her made him crack it to his own forehead.

At the office BS and the assistant lawyer were discussing a case.

HW appearing out of nowhere with some drinks

HE broke the news that JE will be proposing to HG today and he is celebrating for their friends.  BS face turned a bit disheartened underneath a smile

• Like 12

JE said something that offended HK while they are at the sauna. He gave her the boiled egg(?? I'm not sure what happened, my livestream is lagging a lot) and she hit him with the egg on the forehead. JE is surprised and attempts to hit HK with the egg but decides against it since she's giving him an angry look. He instead hits his head with it lol

• Like 10

Starts with the last scene.

JE takes her basket and they walk hand in hand. They go to a sauna. We see JE looking at sauna clothes and he jokes around with HK.

They both go in and changed. HK meets up with JE and they're amused at how they looked. HK begins calling him haraboji, he calls her halmoni.

In the sauna, JE feels hot and is unable to tolerate it as he sits facing HK. HK wipes off his sweat, JE leans in wanting her to wipe off some more. They look around...okay almost kiss. HK leaned in to whisper...later? 

They go out in the common room and talk.

• Like 11