[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

As I watched the end of the show today, I noticed that perhaps JE has learned something that perhaps makes him want to protect HK from something.  Don't get me wrong, I despise JE too! SR even more! But it looks like he learned something from his co-worker.  When he knelt before his father he had remorse on his face, a look of a man who really didn't want to give up the woman he knew he loved.  Even though he is a lying, cheating, son of a biscuit...there seems to be a sadness there.  Maybe the writer is trying to give the audience something to not hate him so much.  Remember, this is a 50 ep drama.  We have a long way to go! 

Now, I do want JE, SR, sister, and BIL to hurt! The sister needs a special kind of hurt! Her husband cheats on her all the time, so she should have had some understanding for HK.  The BIL is just greedy for the presidency.  As for HK being with BS, I don't see it.  I know a lot of you like BS because of all the silliness but BS is better with YK personality, not HK.  HK needs a real man without all of the cutesy silliness.  Maybe they will change BS personality to be more manly but right now, BS and YK are a match.  Sorry, just my opinion on a dram

I understand that is your opinion on the drama and don't be sorry, all opinions are appreciated and  I know it is 50 episodes and anything can happen, For me, cutesiness does not mean not being a real man. For me a real man is one who takes responsibility and a stand up guy. BS as far as the episodes show is one good and man, a real man. JE is no man in any kind of way at all in my opinion.

i agree here  all opinions are appreciated!!!That's why i always say :RIGHT NOW...I don't know how i will feel in the future for JE!Right now i dislike him very much...@jadecloud what about grandmother story ...she talked about YK parents today...she thinks girls mother is dead?

Edited by andy78
  • Like 7

@jadecloud.. thank you so much for the recaps and now the mystery solving begins. I don't think that HK had anything to do with the explosion.  At the house when she remembered how JE took care of her dried her hair etc and if JE had stayed a little longer he would have seen her cry. She fought for this man with his family for his position in the family hierarchy even though they had different goals. Even though she is hardened and seems unfeeling and cold she is really a woman burdened with scars. But she takes care of her own, her family  even though they are the source of her scars. She fights and wins for her family anyway she could. And she does not fight with hypocrisy, she is upfront. She does not act nice infront then stabs in the back. She draws the knife infront of the enemy. 

@zenya22 Awesome rundown of HK, and her character. I agree HK would protect and love her family more than she'd do bad to any of them. Including cheater JE. 

For a moment, I was wondering if the HK who is near-insanity and near-unsound mind over JE's cheating, could have become unthinkingly 'cruel and ruthless' to plan for SR to be 'dead'. Seeing her plea for innocence, I believe the real culprit is out there. Or could it just be an accidental lab experiment went wrong? Further, with HK being so protective of family, I can't wait to see how HK will be weaved into YK's life and taking care of her twin sis YK.

I agree. Now that the Choi's are not family and she loses her memory, I want her to find her own family and take care of them. So far the writernim is not afraid to paint the main actors with the worst of flaws so I am hoping she will be original and brave to be different in the end and not reunite JE and HK just because they were the "OTP". What is OTP anyway but something made up by viewers or someone and stuck. Even if it is 50 episodes, crossing my fingers that HK will find a good man not JE.

• Like 10

My friends i have to leave ...i 'll be back later sorry for not being able to recap the complete ep!!!

I dedicate this song to our dear Hk!!!I feel it fits her story very well!Hope you 'll like it!!!I love this song very much!!!

JAMES BLUNT LYRICS

"Same Mistake"

Saw the world turning in my sheets and once again I cannot sleep.
Walk out the door and up the street; look at the stars beneath my feet.
Remember rights that I did wrong, so here I go.
Hello, hello. There is no place I cannot go.
My mind is muddy but my heart is heavy. Does it show?
I lose the track that loses me, so here I go.
And so I sent some men to fight, and one came back at dead of night.
Said he'd seen my enemy. Said he looked just like me,
So I set out to cut myself and here I go.
I'm not calling for a second chance,
I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
Give me reason but don't give me choice.
'Cause I'll just make the same mistake again.
And maybe someday we will meet, and maybe talk and not just speak.
Don't buy the promises 'cause, there are no promises I keep.
And my reflection troubles me, so here I go.
'Cause I'll just make the same mistake,
'Cause I'll just make the same mistake again.
Saw the world turning in my sheets and once again I cannot sleep.
Walk out the door and up the street; look at the stars.
Look at the stars fall down.
And wonder where did I go wrong.

Please follow the rules,
6. Do not engage in non-related conversations.  If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication.
Edited by lupita311
  • Like 8

As I watched the end of the show today, I noticed that perhaps JE has learned something that perhaps makes him want to protect HK from something.  Don't get me wrong, I despise JE too! SR even more! But it looks like he learned something from his co-worker.  When he knelt before his father he had remorse on his face, a look of a man who really didn't want to give up the woman he knew he loved.  Even though he is a lying, cheating, son of a biscuit...there seems to be a sadness there.  Maybe the writer is trying to give the audience something to not hate him so much.  Remember, this is a 50 ep drama.  We have a long way to go! 

Now, I do want JE, SR, sister, and BIL to hurt! The sister needs a special kind of hurt! Her husband cheats on her all the time, so she should have had some understanding for HK.  The BIL is just greedy for the presidency.  As for HK being with BS, I don't see it.  I know a lot of you like BS because of all the silliness but BS is better with YK personality, not HK.  HK needs a real man without all of the cutesy silliness.  Maybe they will change BS personality to be more manly but right now, BS and YK are a match.  Sorry, just my opinion on a dram

I understand that is your opinion on the drama and don't be sorry, all opinions are appreciated and  I know it is 50 episodes and anything can happen, For me, cutesiness does not mean not being a real man. For me a real man is one who takes responsibility and a stand up guy. BS as far as the episodes show is one good and man, a real man. JE is no man in any kind of way at all in my opinion.

@zenya22, I agree. For me HK like is so serious where it's about survivor of the fittest. I like the idea of BS because I think she needs someone to help her enjoy life, know that striving after weath and power doesn't equate to happiness. I think he can bring out the venerable side of her that she keeps behind the strong facade.  

IMO, JE is a very weak man and doesn't appear he will change much in the future other than to become cold and hard....we'll see. I like the idea of HK and BS.

• Like 6

Now, I do want JE, SR, sister, and BIL to hurt! The sister needs a special kind of hurt! Her husband cheats on her all the time, so she should have had some understanding for HK.  The BIL is just greedy for the presidency.  As for HK being with BS, I don't see it.  I know a lot of you like BS because of all the silliness but BS is better with YK personality, not HK.  HK needs a real man without all of the cutesy silliness.  Maybe they will change BS personality to be more manly but right now, BS and YK are a match.  Sorry, just my opinion on a drama.

@tarjig... I re read your post again and now that I think about it, I think you are right. JE wants HK out of his horrid family. I think he finally realizes it was because of his family and himself that drove HK to be who she is. Maybe his eyes opened to the fact that everything HK did was not only for herself but also for him. That is why she gave up when she heard JE say that he will do what his father required of him as long as he kick HK out. She is not family anymore. JE could have done that long ago and saved HK a lot of grief. It is too late now. 

• Like 7

Now, I do want JE, SR, sister, and BIL to hurt! The sister needs a special kind of hurt! Her husband cheats on her all the time, so she should have had some understanding for HK.  The BIL is just greedy for the presidency.  As for HK being with BS, I don't see it.  I know a lot of you like BS because of all the silliness but BS is better with YK personality, not HK.  HK needs a real man without all of the cutesy silliness.  Maybe they will change BS personality to be more manly but right now, BS and YK are a match.  Sorry, just my opinion on a drama.

@tarjig... I re read your post again and now that I think about it, I think you are right. JE wants HK out of his horrid family. I think he finally realizes it was because of his family and himself that drove HK to be who she is. Maybe his eyes opened to the fact that everything HK did was not only for herself but also for him. That is why she gave up when she heard JE say that he will do what his father required of him as long as he kick HK out. She is not family anymore. JE could have done that long ago and saved HK a lot of grief. It is too late now. 

So what does it mean that he bring in the innocent SR he wants to protect from his wife into this family? Hmmmm.....

it wouldn't surprise me if BS and HK team up against the Choi family later.

Edited by lclarakl
  • Like 6

@andy78" Thanks Chingu for the brief recaps.

@jadecloud" Thanks Chingu for the Translations

Thanks to everyone else who gave their insights for yesterday and today's episodes, Well said from everyone's Comments!!! But I decided to wait for both subs and after reading everyone's comments, it sure has me smh on how that weak man JE got on his damn knees and begs for a divorce from HG. I'm hoping the writer don't drama on too long with HG living in misery because of that no good husband, who's willing to go the distant just to be with SR. And to a simple fact that my heart can't even take anymore of JE treatment towards HG, and I can't wait until she finds happiness with BS even if it'll be a short period of time i'll take it. On the other hand JE who I think doesn't seems to have any feelings or remorse for what he did/doing, and that's something I really want to see before this drama ends of him having a conscience after all.

• Like 4

So what does it mean that he bring in the innocent SR he wants to protect from his wife into this family? Hmmmm.....

it wouldn't surprise me if BS and HK team up against the Choi family later.

I am not sure but I just see that he does not careabout SR as shown in their encounters. She is already displaying fatally attracted syndrome. She acts like a child and he treats her like one. When he was reading a book in the yard and she went to buy clogs and was trying to put the clogs on his feet, there was a look of irritation on his face when he said I don't want to put it on. Then she rolled back and forth on the grass and pouting like a child and he put it on to pacify her. He then said that the other professor in the lab was right about SR, that she needed a to be tested for drugs. When they were walking to the bridge SR said that the day someone tells her that she was loved, will be the brightest day of her life. and she will shout it to the world. She then kissed him and started asking "when will be the day you say you love me" or something to that effect and his response was a half smile and pinch in the cheek. Again it would be something you would do to a child pestering you not to a woman you are attracted to. When they were sleeping and she was awake watching him, she was telling him with her thoughts about how much she loved him and will be with him wherever and whenever. While he dreams of and calls out for his dead daughter and HK. He is physically with SR but his dreams, mind and maybe even his idiotic heart is still with HK. So he is already cheating on SR. There is something very wrong with SR/JE relationship.

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 9

Ep 7 Oh my goodness. I like this episode because it is the mover episode, it is going. More interesting info revelations.

I love Baek Suk. He is soooo, soooo goofy but funny, adorable and definitely charming. I bet he can charm the poison out of the snakes called family of Choi and hopefully feed them back their own venom. The best thing though that I loved about him in this episode was how he was able to make HK smile when she looked at the smiley on the candy he gave her. It was a fleeting flicker of a smile but there it was. When I saw that, I screamed in my head, “he is the man.” LOL. She was hurting and preoccupied but she noticed him. My imagination of a scene in the future episode: HK crying in BS arms with BS comforting her and JE witnessing it and the song “When a Man Loves a Woman” in the background. BS showing JE, this, buddy, is how a woman wants to be loved. Just me and my imagination.

BS was able to get an extension of the lease for the grandma’s rental home. In return though MTS made a deal the extension for the name of the original owner of the patent. This is where BS needs to grow professionally. He is a hick lawyer who just started his law practice and still very trusting and professionally naive. But maybe working with HK later will cure that flaw very fast. Now MTS is pretending to be a fair and nice boss to YK.

Another interesting revelation, the conversation of Jin Ri and SH her stepmother. Jin Ri said that her mother had a hard time because of SH and her son meaning JE and that her mother never even got the chance to slap SH before she died. SH said, your mother died because she was sick and not because of her. It seems Choi Man Ho was a man about town generously sharing his tadpoles.   He had a first wife and a mistress SH (second wife) and when 1st wife dies, 2nd wife becomes first wife but diddles on the side with a married woman, KGM. Busy man.

When HK loses her memory what will happen to KGH? So many things going on.

Why is that reporter making a pregnant woman run around? Why does MTS not see the resemblance between HK and YK?  

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 6

i like viki synopsis more...with HG inlove with BS when JE finds her...And the question:what will happen with HK and JE marriage???i can't wait to know the answer!!!

Hidden Content

@andy78 Chingu-yah...I don't wanna burst your bubble of hope, but...

I gotta at least 'prep' you (and anyone else hoping same) in having too high a hope for HK to fall in love with BS. IMO, V.com is not quite accurate and prob author's own 'statement input' (unless I've missed something). 

As far as what I've read from the official site as well as in various sites/forums, there's no info on 'HK loving BS' in return. In BS' character description, it stated 'HK was not moved, even though they have spent 4 years together. It's likely just one-sided and BS just kept trying and waiting.  As for the 4 years they spent together, and in what capacity, that's unknown yet, Prob good friends and good colleagues - likely for them to be working together in BS' law firm, i.e. if HK did not lose her memory of 'knowledge of law and legal work she has been doing'. 

However, I can see the possibility of BS with YK, if YK did not get into harm's way and get murdered. In fact, likelihood of BS with YK seems more cos we know halmoni has intention of matching up BS with YK. Perhaps at her death bed, she may request BS and YK to try dating and being together.  

And...since we know anything can happen in a kdrama, and direction can be changed, your hope may just turn out to be real for BS and HK. Me? I still think YK is more suited for BS and vice versa. But as of now, anyone BUT JE! (will be worthy of HK). 

Btw...thanks for introducing this beautiful song to us. It's good! :) 

CR: YTuploader

• Like 7

Rules of kdrama generally say that first loves never meant to be so hj/je are finished thank god they have no children! also from reading the description then husband falls for someone who reminds him of his wife....i just find this rather gross....anyway read up on the 47 pages and decided against watching this drama.

• Like 6

@jadecloud i'm glad you loved the song...i know you're right!But what can i do? Is just   K-drama second lead syndrome, you know how strong it can be...in fact is getting stronger these days after watching what a jerk JE can be!!!That synopsis is only one of the 2 versions i read on viki...of course is up to the writter to decide what to do with his characters...right now i feel that HK can be  with anyone BUT JE too!I can't wait for you to tell us more about the patent and grandmother story about girls parents ...Ts is really a snake...thanks GOD that there are two heiresses...even if YK gave up ...HG will never do the same and we all know what is HK able to do when is pissed!!!

Edited by andy78
  • Like 7

Okay, I just finished watching episode one and are you serious!

Three months ago and before that, for whatever reasons, Jin Eun hates Hae Gang! He even has the divorce paper ready, it just needs to be finish filling out by him and her! I don't think she knows about it yet! I have no idea if she was ignoring him before or what not (maybe she was, she kind of hinted it by the way she spoke to him) but at the moment, she's trying to work out their marriage with him and he's not willing to!

It seems like he's been in contact with a female student of his, Seol Ri for who knows how long already! He even bought her shoes! Or are they her shoes and he's just putting them on her!

So while Jin Eun's coping and so forth alone for whatever reasons away from Hae Gang, he enjoys the presence of another woman! Okay, work is work!

Some people say it's okay for men to have female friends! As for me, I'm so against that! At work it's fine but outside of work, that's a big no for me! Unless the female friend becomes my friend too! If she only wants to be friends with my husband then all hell breaks loose!

Okay, let's say when their problems started, their daughter passed away, Hae Gang was ignoring him first, she changed and what not! So while she was being like that, he found comfort in another woman, Seol Ri! So, does this mean it's Hae Gang's fault and they're not meant to be!

Anyways, I'm not even sure if I want to continue episode two!

• Like 5

Wow! So, Hae Gang told Jin Eun that Seol Ri likes, loves him and he gave in, he tried not to but he eventually falls for Seol Ri because his love for Hae Gang has been pretty much over before hand!

He has the divorce paper and I couldn't believe he kept it at his work place! Soel Ri saw it! Wow, really!

I don't even know why and what Jin Eun is still holding onto in his marriage with Hae Gang when he pretty much wants a divorce and he hates Hae Jin so much already! He should of just told Hae Gang before Seol Ri came into the picture! And now, he's all mad and stuff with Hae Gang! What an a s s!

Errr, I don't think I would of followed Seol Ri then asked for Jin Eun's shoes back and said all those things to Soel Ri at the cafe if I was Hae Gang! Hae Gang telling Seol Ri that she was Jin Eun's wife on the phone earlier was good enough!

Hae Gang did the right thing by confronting Jin Eun but it sucks for her that his heart has pretty much left her prior to this whole mess with Seol Ri!

And don't get me started with Seol Ri! Even before Hae Gang talked to her on the phone and warned her at the cafe, Jin Eun has a picture of him and Hae Gang on his desk at work! Seol Ri knew he was taken, married or what not yet she still likes, loves, wants, considers him! Seriously!

Okay, okay, it takes two to tangle! Oh my!

• Like 5