[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Ep 5...more random thots and highlight...Gyu Nam vs Seol Ri.

GN talks to SR while she's sipping her drink, and indirectly warns SR about being entangled and cheating with JE.

25 yo? That's past the age of ignorance. So it's boldness? Already a grown up lady, how can you come to a man's house knowing he is alone? And esp a married man's house? Did your mom teach you to behave in that way? If you treasure yourself, other people will also cherish you. Your clothes look cheap. Even your body looks cheap. Seduce and pester? That is theft. Theft without using a knife. It's still theft. Don't pester my son-in-law. Don't seduce him. Understand?

I thought SR would just nod her head and leave quietly. But as she is leaving, she speaks her mind. Boy! I simply can't understand where the gall of SR, a 25yo girl, comes from! At that age, I thought it is quite unlike an undergraduate, a young girl, to behave so. I mean, when I think of my circle of peeps and me during our undergraduate days, I see more of fun, innocence, pureness and niceness all around. This SR, I think she's kinda warped in her thinking and behavior. Perhaps also due to her 'lack of proper upbringing and good role models'. I think her boldness and passion really are misplaced. IF ONLY they - boldness, passion, and her smarts - will be channeled into her study and her research work, she'd emerge into some awesome person. Aish. But I must say SR did make some good pointers in her boldness.

SR: Theft? If stealing another's heart is theft, then the one who allows the theft is bad too. But the one who allows his heart to be stolen is much more bad, no? If the person is precious, should then protect it properly. I feel that once you know you've lost it, and still claim all ownership of it, that's selfishness. Just without the use of a knife. But it's still the same - stealing the life of another.

But I do see a parallel between HK and her mom GN....HK's mom makes use of a running hose, blaming it for jumping around while she's trying to hose off the dirty deck, and sheepishly but sarcastically apologizing to SR for causing her to be drenched. HK is just like her mom, with good knowledge of her mom's personality, HK's using her mom as an indirect 'weapon' to censure and deal with SR, and to reel her hubby JE in. Yet at the same time, HK is being all sweet and loving to JE, while also being coy, nice and apologetic to SR. 

• Like 6

Although i know we should have a glance the life before HK loss her memory, but i think it's quite dragging, esp looking at the preview she jumped to the river, better fast forward to the memory loss, lol usually skipping the memory loss story drama parts, but now want to fast forward it lol

• Like 10

More thots/highlights on ep 5... 

Ohhh...the stakes for HK just got higher in this ep. Chairman Choi in confidence offers her the position of Deputy Chairman  Vice President, as Jin Ri's replacement.  Jin Ri has her power and status stripped cos of the viral CCTV vid of her-making- employee-kneeling-in-elevator incident making news and bad public opinion. 

YK halmoni finds 'Shuang Hua Shan'(sounding name, literal translation - some kind of 'Flower Mountain Cream') Cert of Registration in her attic while she's looking for the lease agreement to her shop-cum-house. .And Se Hee used to be the 'Shuang Hua Shan' ad spokesperson. Interesting. Also, HK knows about the dumpling restaurant and the area where YK's living. Was her childhood spent there? Dying for some flashbacks.

HK asks MIL SH to help. As usual, HK is very discreet(private talk in SH's car), and with her gift of gab, nicely puts in her plea:

Before the scandal spreads on campus, we have to pre-empt it from spreading. If the news of JE's infidelity is made known, at stake is not just JE's professorship, but also his PHD recognition will be precarious. If FIL Choi gets to know about it, their father-son relationship will become even worse.

Some of you are wondering why HK jump? I think it is because HK feels cornered and doesn't want SR to have JE so easily. I think she wants to shock both of the adulterers, JE and SR, to their rational senses. It is definitely not an act of suicide. With HK's personality and strength, I don't and can't believe she's trying to kill herself.

Love the 'double slap' ending of ep 5...

HJMkz31.gif

Wow, the show is heating up for sure! Can't wait for ep 6! M/w, here's the translated preview....

Ep 6 Preview Translation:

HK: Don't! No way! Yeobo...You can't leave...You can't behave like this.

JE: Marrying you...take that as a mistake.

HK: You are now going to KSR's apt right? to her house right? Because you want to sleep with her, you desire her? What you are both involved in is not about love. It's disgusting adultery! Do you know that?

SH: Leave! Get lost! Don't tarnish the life (i.e.reputation) of my son. Do you understand?

HK's voiceover: You can't survive in a place like this. Not one month, no, not even for 10 days.

GN: Go home with me, JE please!

JE: I'm sorry mother. Let's go (holding SR's hand).

SH: JE didn't go home last night, right? He didn't go to the research lab today as well. That richard simmons also didn't go to the lab.

JE: No matter where the road will end, let's walk to the end of it.

SR: Sunbae...

SH: No matter what you do, you have to regain JE's heart/love.

HK: I will definitely not divorce him. Why should I let her have him easily? Let that richard simmons have him? (HK jumps into the lake)

JE: Breathe. I'm telling you to breathe! 

----end of trans/jadecloud-------

Edited by jadecloud
Title of Jin Ri offered to HK
  • Like 7

I have witnessed a couple going thru similar situation and ways also very similar to HK and JE. Husband openly went with young girls,  divorce at final stages etc. Hostility, fights ect dragged on for 10yrs.

However, financial position and power took over. Somehow after 10yrs of turmoil..he finally patched things up with the almost divorced wife.

Today we notice him expressing about his wife openly "I love you, the best woman in the whole world" etc in his facebook. However since I know both of them well.. behind, both seperately doing their own things and the husband is like a walking dead lonely man.

• Like 6

Thanks @jadecloud!!!Reading all your posts...So i understood well her father in law wanted to give her his daughter job...TS is really a snake...he is ready to do the dirty work...killing,stealing...as a lawyer he is zero we know Hk is doing all the legal work  in the Court...soon or later after he finish YK will target Hk ...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 5

I think, she should divorce JE right away, because their relationship right now it's not healthy, the two of them have different way of dealing their daughter's death and they can not understand each other path and thought, each of them need time to think whether theirs are the right path and to learn how to let go, just saying if HK not involved herself in the relationship of JE and SR, prob JE and SR relationship wouldn't progress that fast. 

• Like 4

finally got around to catching up to ep 4 and really disliking the character of Seol Ri, especially because she acts so fake innocent. ugh! so it will be fun to see her downfall later.. both HK and JE are tearing each other apart and don't know how to deal with the grief.. it is funny that we see HK as cold because she is so logical but we can see the effort that it takes to rein her emotions in whereas Seol Ri seems so flippant that she cleans out crime scenes etc and seems more like a narcissist who is all about themselves. Seol Ri seems like the really cold scary fish actually and it will be interesting to see how JE reacts once he realizes that he just switched one warm fridge fish to a really really really scary cold frozen freezer fish...  it almost feels like she was fishing and he was perfect for picking because he was so miserable -- anyone could have shown him some sympathy, made him smile a little and he would have probably gone running towards them. so it will be interesting to see Seol Ri's reaction once she realizes that she wasn't someone special that he picked...won't be surprised if Seol Ri turns into some murdering psycho later on in the series....

@Lmangla Thank you, thank you. thank you!! You said it better than me. That is what I have been saying all along about Seol RI !!!! There is something unhinged in her noggin. A very normal young woman who is offered a scholarship at Stanford U will jump at the chance of a lifetime. Not only for the scholarship but the adventure of being abroad, seeing the world new experience even if they had a crush on their professor. They would think twice about throwing their life away for an older married man. And any normal man with a dose of common sense or woman for that matter will think twice about anyone who says  " I will stay with you even when you are in hell". Warning sign!!!! fatal attraction coming up..... run!!!! Unless of course it is JE who himself is in the dumps and needs a"comforter." Like I said two needy people. Wait until she wants more and more because her needs are like a bottomless pit which she has not dealt with herself. She thinks someone else should feel that void. No honey, it does not work that way.

@zenya22 ~ was totally creeped out by SR. had read these comments in the thread about how shameless she is and her actions are totally galling. but it was little more than that for me. after the cafe fight scene where SR "confesses" her love, HK puts on a brave face but when she is in the car, you can see how rattled, angry, frustrated and helpless she feels -- a multitude of emotions. thats normal. but SR? she is coolly sitting in the cafe putting on a band aid and then when the lawyer friend comes in, makes some cute pouty faces and eats ice cream like nothing happened. that is so NOT normal!!!!! that is just weird, psycho behaviour. no matter how cool one is, after a confrontation, anyone should be rattled a little or at least thinking about what his/her options are. instead SR is sitting there cool as a cucumber and acting like she is cute. ugh! everytime she makes those supposedly cute faces, it makes my blood curl. serious case of fatal attraction coming up. she isn't just needy, she is psycho and she is going to get really riled up when she realizes that JE does not need her or loves her the way she wants him. as you said, SR is a bottomless pit that cannot be filled and what kind of kid gives up a stanford scholarship for a crush? she is not even in a relationship with him or getting married to him. it is just a stupid crush. she really gives off stalker vibes. and what is wrong with JE? some girl keeps sending you pics she took of you and he isn't even weirded out by that????

• Like 7

started Hk vs SR and JE...IS GREAT TO REWATCH THE DOUBLE SLAPP SCENE!JE DEFENDS SR...HK CONFRONTS THE JERK!!!HE SENT SR IN THE HOUSE...POOR HK SHE CAN'T CONTROL HER FEELINGS ANYMORE ...SHE SCREAMS SR NAME IN ANGER...JE HUGS HER TRYING TO CALM HER...SR WATCHES HER FROM THE CORNER...SEES THEM LEAVE TOGETHER AND REMEMBERS HK BEGGING HER...

AT HOME THE FIGHT CONTINUES...HK DESTROYED THE THINGS ...NOW JE ALSO STARTED TO DESTROY HER THINGS WANTS TO BURN THEIR PHOTOS AND MEMORIES...I FEEL THEY SHOULD JUST END THIS MARRIAGE...HK AND GRANDMOTHER SCENE...OLD LADY SEEMS SAD...YK IS SUCH A POSITIVE PERSON ...TELLS HER GRANNY NOT TO WORRY... NOT TO GIVE UP...GRANDMOTHER WANTED TO TELL HER SOMETHING...HER PHONE RINGS ...NEWS ABOUT THE REPORTER...VISITS HIM TO HOSPITAL...TALKING ABOUT CCTV AND BLACKBOX...YK BROUGHT HIM SOME SORT ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE COMPANY I THINK...HK MOTHER IN LAW EVENT...TS GIVES A SPEACH...OMG JE MOM JUST SAW HK MOM DRESSED LIKE A PRINCESS AND IS MAD...THEY FIGHT...THE LADY WILL BE RIVALS...BAEK SUK DAD ARRIVED IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR FIGHT SO THEY  HAD TO STOPP...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 5

BAEK SUK DAD IS SO NICE WITH HK MOM...I HOPE THEY WILL BECOME A COUPLE....JE MOM AND SOME WOMEN SINGING...MISS KOREA SONG!!!TS AND HIS WIFE HE IS PLAYING THE NICE HUSBAND EVEN HUGS HER...TELLS HER:I LOVE YOU ...SHE KNOWS HIM ...KNOWS IS A LIAR...

HK SITTING ALONE ...HER MOTHER IN LAW CALLS HER TELLS HER SOMRTHING ABOUT HER MOM,ASKS ABOUT JE...ALSO MENTIONS KANG SEOLRI NAME ...ADVICES HER ...HK AND JE TALK...HE IS READY TO LEAVE THE HOUSE ...IS OVER FOR HIS POINT OF VIEW...NEED SUBTITLE TO UNDERSTAND BUT IS A VERY SAD SCENE...HK CAN'T LET HIM GO BEGGS HIM NOT TO GO TO THINK AT HIS FATHER...HK MOM ARRIVED FROM THE PARTY...THE JERK SAID HK I'M SORRY...AND IS ABOUT TO LEAVE MOM WATCHES THEIR FIGHT ...

HK MOM STOPPS JE FROM LIVING...THANKS GOD HE STILL RESPECTS HIS MOTHER IN LAW VERY MUCH...TS GIVES AN INTERVIEW...APOLOGIZES FOR HIS WIFE BEHAVOUR...SAID HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CCTV ...HIS WIFE ARRIVES IN WHEELCHAIR ...PRETENDING IS SICK IN FRONT OF PRESS...JE MOM CONFRONTS SR...SHE TELLS HER TO LEAVE HER SON ALONE...THE LADY DISLIKES SR IT SEEMS...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 6

HK IN SR HOUSE...WATCHING ARROUND HER...IS SURE JE WON'T  BE ABLE TO LIVE THERE...SHE DID SOMETHING AT BATHROOM...BAEK SUK AND GRANDMOTHER TALK...YK IS DOING MORE RESEARCH...SOME PEOPLE ARRIVED...HER COLEGUES...TAKE THE PC AND THE PAPERS...THEY ARE UPSET FOR WHAT SHE DOES TO THE COMPANY...FOR THEIR JOBS ...EVEN HER BEST FRIEND IS AGAINS HER

DIRTY MANAGER BECAME TS DOG...THEY TALK ON PHONE YK LISTENS THEIR TALK...DIRTY MANAGER AND YK TALK...THE MAN HAS NO SHAME...NOBODY STAND FOR HER SHE IS ALONE AGAINST JERK...HE EVEN USES A PAPER TO HIT HER...

BAEK SUK READING GRANDMOTHER PAPERS...ARRIVED TO JE FAMILLY COMPANY ...TS WATCHES HIM WORRIED....TS AND YK MEET IN THE ELEVATOR...THE JERK IS PLAYING NICE...ASKS ABOUT THE BABY ...IS A GIRL...YK REMEMBERS THE CHART...LOOKS SCARED...BUT STILL  SHE ASKS HIM IF WILL HELP HER...SHE FAINTED ...WE SEE YK  IS TAKEN BY ONE OF TS MEN WITH A CAR

HK MOM IS BEATING SR...JE ARRIVED AND DEFENDED SR...HK MOM LOOKED SHOCKED...JE AND SR LEAVES ARE AT HER HOUSE...HER APARTAMENT OMG...THERE IS WATER EVERYWHERE...IT WAS HK DOING...SR IS CRYING

Edited by andy78
  • Like 5

SR AND JE TALK TO SR NEIGHBOUR...THEY REALISE WAS HK DOING THE MAN RECOGNISES HK...JE TELLS SR LET'S GO...THEY LEAVE TOGETHER...HK SITING ALONE IN FRONT OF HOUSE ...RAINING...OMG JE AND SR IN A ROOM,IN BED ...WE SEE HK ALONE ...RAINING...SHE  IS WET ...CRYING

HEARTBREAKING ...JE AND SR BED SCENE...TOUCHING EACH OTHER FACE,LIPS ...HK ALONE IN THE RAIN!

INTERESTING PREVIEW:JE AND SR TOGETHER...HK JUMPS IN THE WATER AND JE CALLS HER YEOBO COME BACK DON'T DIE!!!BY THE WAY TS MEETS BAEK SUK AND REALISESSOMETHING  ABOUT THE SISTERS OR THEIR FAMILLY,...REPEATING YK NAME  ... DOKGO  YONG KI SHOCKED...ALSO IT SEEMS YK IS STILL ALIVE!!!TS DID NOT KILLED HER YET...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 5

So much sadness in ep 6. I am so angry at JE, He is sleeping with SR, i cant stand it, does he really love her that he can kiss her and sleep with her, HK needs to be strong and divorce that man. JE couldnt be forgiven later. I think its good for HK to lose her memory after divorcing him.

And last scene of ep 6 is just saddd...

Edited by LHRCN

I WONDER ABOUT GRANDMOTHER FILES...ARE HK AND YK BIRTH CERTIFICATES?OR MAYBE THEY OWN THE LAND ???MAYBE JE DAD PLAYED DIRTY AND STOLE THEIR INHERITANCE!!!

yeah i also think their dad  owns the company. In one of the file it states that a business man, whose lastname is Dok Go owns the company in 1982 or something, I heard Beak Soek mentioned it while asking that employer. Is grandma YG's grandma? So HK's lastname is not Do but Dokgo as well?? does her mom know something about their dad's background?? HK is going to revenge for sure, I think later of the drama we would to see more revenge of HK for YG and revenge for her dad, take over of the company.