[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

@lclarakl -- As always enjoyed your post on page 187.  Once again I fully support your views on BS -- and in my own limited way -- think I have expressed similar thoughts.

So glad you came back, even if it is just a moment.

I have found you posts, not only insightful, but always well documented and supported by references to actual scenes/events  we have seen in this great drama.
-----------------------

Side Note to all in this thread -- being new to soompi forum I have not tried or used the Quote method I see in many postings -- I actually prefer to reference back to a posting I am commenting on by name, page, and short reference to what was discussed to highlight what I am referring to.
Hope this has not been too confusing or understandable 
If it is not clear to what Posting I am commenting on ---- please let me know and I will try to increase my scale level by figuring how to do the quote thing.
Right now I write my posts in my IPAD NOTES app and then copy paste here.

• Like 5

@mdj101

I am not sure BS knows who he loves.  YK2 was his creation and the person he kinda knew. He never thought that YK2 would look at another man besides him.  Therefore, I do not think he ever viewed her as woman, who can have desires on her own.  He does not know her food allergies  or the actual spots that are visible.  EDIT: Has ever really observed her closely or is he still stock on the image of her in middle school. He is close but has never real been in an intimate relationship with her.

When it was YK he said he did not care about her past and but it not the YK he knew it was HK.  BS must come to grips with the fact  he lead a complete stranger astray for 4 years.  That JE recognized his wife immediately while BS failed to identify  that that person was not YK.  That in truth he really does not have the deep bond he thought he had.

Now is the crux of the matter what will he do?    Knowing his mistake he has to tell HK.  Either slowly or in one shot but he has to.  He can not hold back the truth.  He was "in LOVE" with YK before ever really knowing HK and he needs to factor in did he grow to love YK2 or was he just acting on his own notion. 

Just watch the seen where YK2 and BS.  He has not spoken to her for 4 days and she had to make all the effort. IMHO,  No way would he have been better able to cope than JE. 

I agree with you. Normatively speaking, BS loves YK2. Yes, YK2 is his creation but YK2 seems overgrowth of his expectation. That's why he is extremely worried JE swaying his woman because in his dictionary he does not imagine YK2 with any other man but himself. I will say BS very innocent about love in this regard.

Emotionally and in reality, it is an opposite view from what BS imagines. YK2 grows to love his family and himself as she will do for her mother and sister. Rather, YK2 feels so attracted towards JE and his action towards her. That's what blows BS away_ all his instinct as a lawyer and a rational person. He sees YK2 following JE and swaying towards JE who happens to be his potential brother-in-law. He heard YK2 confirming his doubt to SK. This further deteriorate his worries. He went blind and told JE about his late wife. He stopped JE's growing affection towards YK2 in that way cuz he knows that this is the only way to separate these two love ones apart. 

Again, what he doesn't expect is YK2 turning into HK. He always believes YK2 is YK he used to love. He loves YK2 because YK is his first crush. Now he just needs to review his feeling towards YK2 whether he loves her just because of who she is or just because she comes to fill YK's position in his heart. If it is the latter, he has to stop feeling towards YK2 since he rationally thought it should be the way to stop JE's growing affection towards YK2 just because these two women look similar. If it is the former, then he has to act like SK cuz once he tells YK2 what happens and who she is, it is most likely that YK2 will not sit still regarding his sister marriage and perhaps this will also fall himself out of YK2's favor.

Edited by hnin wintnaing
  • Like 6

Hi Lovers...r you ready?  :) Here we go...

BS & YK again...she calls him...ah the way he's looking at her...she's talking and singing...he's in belief...she left...he calls her...don't know what he asked her...she left...he set remembering HK

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 7

BS meeting YK2, he looked initially shocked and as he stares at her , his expression became sad. Because he is not talking back to her, she decided to walk away.

Then BS called her back

BS remembering a conversation with HK

YK2 went back to the nurse's station only to find her daughter gone from the spot she left her and has been shouting around the vicinity looking for her.

She can't find him wherever she goes, BS whilst waiting saw YK2 crying and looking for her daughter.  

He went as well to look for her daughter.

They went back to the original place where she left her daughter.

Then a nurse came  with her luggages and said something to her.

She went to the doctor's clinic and asked him of her whereabouts.  He answered him in chinese, but i think he said to her why she left that child in there.

The daughter was then sleeping on the couch of the clinic

• Like 8

WOW YK AND BS...SHE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING...POOR BS CAN'T BELIVE HIS EYES IS IN SHOCK...TELLS HIM TO WAIT  SHE WILL BRING HER DAUGHTER...BS REMEMBERS YK 2 SAYING SHE TRIES TO BE YK HE REMEMBERED...YK CAN'T FIND WJ...LOOKING EVERYWHRE ...BS HELPS HER...FINALLY A NURSER TOLD HER ...SHE IS IN CUTE DOCTOR OFFICE ...ASKING ABOUT Her DAUGHTER...FINALLY CONFRONTS HER WHO ARE YOU YK OR ZM?BS WATCHES THEM SAD

Edited by andy78
  • Like 10

JE's mother and noona r talking...

HK again protesting...noona comes...they'r talking...about JE among other things

JE talks with his staff...he mention YK...there is YK ex co-worker...she said something to JE...he was left suprised

Noona and HK again...noona left her visit card  i think...JE friend comes to HK and talk to her

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 10

Now at JE's home.... His and mom and sister were talking.

the sister went to the officee and saw YK2 standing outside and confronted her.

Inside JE in his office giving instructions to his secretaries and assistants.

Sister still harassing YK2 outside. After she left HK alone, JE's best friend approached her and spoke to her

JE in his office remembers the conversation with SR (or what he heard) and is now asking questions

• Like 9

YK EX FRIEND TOLD JE SHE ALREADY TOLD SR EVERYTHING ABOUT YK AND LEAVES THE ROOM...YK 2 AND EVIL JR MORE TALKING...NOW JE BEST FRIEND CAME TOLD HER NOT TO HARM JE THAT SHE IS NOT HK BUT YK...JE REMEMBERS SR WORDS ABOUT HIS WIFE BEING KILLED...HE IS READY TO FIND THE TRUTH...WHO KILLED HIS WIFE ...THE SHARK OR HIS DAD...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 6

JE tinks about what he heard from SR talk to BIL...don't understand what he concluded but he did :(

SR's father, JE's mother and SR r talking...HK again...SR said HK likes JE...she's really something

SR and JE's mother in JE's room...both of them r really something...but...i think mother said something like as marriage won't happen what SR's still doing..she just made her leave heheh..but then suddenly change of mood ...mother talk to her calmly ???

• Like 7

SR, her dad and JE's mom talking...

I think abeoji told JE's mom about not going for the wedding which surprised SR.

SR then said something about YK2 and her brother.

SR and JE's mom went home and talked.

She started scolding SR that shocked SR.

She said to get lost and leave her son alone.... But then she changed to a mellow mood.  (SO this is her dementia attacking/)

She now speaks to SR in a mellow tone regarding YK2

JE and his best friend now starting to look into things about YK and pudoxin

• Like 8