[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

12 minutes ago, irilight said:

I was just looking at the same thing @Kehinde   !  

It makes me sad that I will not see that again :tears: 

Since I didn't start being active in the forum until October, (but I did start following it since July) I plan to watch it from the beginning again while rereading the live recaps. I'll miss this forum so much. I have a feeling I'll be stalking it for a while even though the drama ended :)

• Like 16

Soompi's latest post! http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/28/kim-hyun-joo-sends-gratitude-to-those-who-have-supported-i-have-a-lover/

Kim Hyun Joo Sends Gratitude to Those Who Have Supported “I Have a Lover”
(by ck525)

Kim Hyun Joo commented on the conclusion of the SBS drama “I Have a Lover,” in which she acted as the twins Dok Go Yong Ki and Do Hae Kang.

On February 28, she left a message through her managing agency, Signal Entertainment Group, saying, “I would like to send my most sincere gratitude to all of those who have loved and cheered on ‘I Have a Lover.’ I especially adored this drama because I had to act two parts, and I can’t believe it’s already over. I hope many people felt happiness while watching ‘I Have a Lover.’ Thank you for loving Dok Go Yong Ki and Do Hae Kang.”

In the drama, Kim Hyun Joo took on the role of the two completely different twin sisters, Dok Go Yong Ki and Do Hae Kang. She was praised for her exceptional acting, having made it difficult to believe that the same actress was playing both characters. Fans also loved how she skillfully expressed the internal conflicts and concerns that went through Do Hae Kang’s mind regarding her relationship with Choi Jin Eon (Ji Jin Hee).

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

It makes me sad that I will not see that again :tears: 

Since I didn't start being active in the forum until October, (but I did start following it since July) I plan to watch it from the beginning again while rereading the live recaps. I'll miss this forum so much. I have a feeling I'll be stalking it for awhile even though the drama ended :)

I may do the same....  I was a bit disappointed we did not have a time jump and showing them with a kid....  And also possibly YG and Dr. Min...

• Like 11

This photo summarized my feeling for the night and the drama! 

Watched on 2 screen for the 1st time today for the fear of hang stream! Thankfully, they were both cooperative despite time lapse . 

Thank you all for the wonderful company throughout the drama. Am looking forward to the fully sub episode before giving more thoughts. 

For now, really love the way this final installment was directed. Despite love, there will still be arguments. This is life, the way we live! So let us all work around unhappiness in the name of love! How true and strong this message is! 

Cheers!  

• Like 17

1 hour ago, maplekist said:

He left some words for her and took his leave, left SR thinking.  (she must have saved the nation from her past life to atone for what she did this time)

Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you, to all the recappers/screen cappers. Big applause for you!  I've also been laughing at the great commentary you included with your recaps like maplekist's parenthetical comment above. This is one example but you all do it. So fun! ^_^

I wish hunky Doctor Robot and crew had returned, too, but so happy there's a happy sweet ending for the OTP.  There's no doubt in my mind that doctor and his new family will return to Korea for a big happy family get-together.  :)

Thanks again for all the great sharing on this forum, Take care everybody and be safe out there.

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, irilight said:

I may do the same....  I was a bit disappointed we did not have a time jump and showing them with a kid....  And also possibly YG and Dr. Min...

no more budget so cant get the babies in :P 

• Like 12

17 hours ago, Lmangla said:

waaaaah, we got no Dr! no WJ! no YK!! Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 30

their last scene was in the airport...The writer just cut them off like that? REALLY!....

MTS just asked DHK to tell his brother that he surrendered  and asked her to tell  not to visit him...HOW about YK..GN...they didn't even know that DHK was imprisoned for one year.

MY POV ON WRITER BAE....thinking that she never gave some closure to DR.MIN.. YK..WJ and GN.... seemed that the focus of her writing was on DHK and JE ....on how they got back together.  

• Like 15

Before anything else, I would like to thank you Lovers for this awesome thread. It's one of the best threads I've ever participated in, so kamsammida. 

@irilight, thanks for starting this thread, you've done a superb job in keeping things going smoothly here and you've been active till the end. I admire your efforts and I'll look forward to seeing you at the other threads. I do see you and @andy78 at the Signal thread, so till we meet again?

@jadecloud, @Lmangla, @chubbychub1966, @trust71, @Kehinde, @tiMadam, @DelroyB, @andy78, @mdj101

@deandraluv, @ihyw, @iamtaken, @my2centsworth, @thegoldbug, @Kfan7172 and a lot more, I enjoyed reading your posts!

@gerrytan8063, @seungshin and @lenetthanks for your invaluable translations.

@myonenonly - chingu! I'm glad to see you here. I hope all the Sunnies are okay. 

@lclarakl - even if you've dropped this drama, I want you to know that I liked how you fearlessly defended your views. We got a happy ending, too bad we didn't get to see little WJ, YK and the good doctor in the end. It would have been awesome if they made an appearance. 

As you may well know, this is the first 50 episode drama I've ever watched, I'm glad it turned out well. Like most dramas, it isn't perfect but it certainly drove home the importance of constancy, communication and trust in a relationship. HK and JE may have had it bad as a couple with all the hoops the writer made them jump through, but their epic love carried them over every hurdle. 

I'm now a Kim Hyun Joo fan and I'll be on the lookout for her future works. I find her so charismatic and talented, she practically stole every scene, wait...she's almost in every scene! Lol. I wish she was given the Daesang for her work in this drama. Ji Jin Hee, I've liked him since Take Care of Us Captain, it would have been great to see his work recognized with an award but Koreans didn't really like him in this role and the poor guy valiantly waved off the onslaught of negative publicity. A cheating husband just doesn't suit his stature as a revered actor. 

I will probably give my other insights when I've finished watching the subbed episodes. Thanks Lovers, I loved hanging with you guys.

• Like 20

I would like to thank the whole cast and crew of I Have a Lover, I just want you to know that for the past six months this drama made our lives more exciting, happier and enjoyable. It gave me something to look forward to every weekend.  The performances were superb especially by the lead actors Kim hyun Joo and most especially the handsome and debonair ji Jin hee. They are a perfect match, no other pairing has exuded such rapport.  I will miss this drama, I think I will cry. Congratulations to the whole team for a wonderful job. I am so proud of you, it was indeed a great show, great ensemble,.  Good luck to all of you. I will miss HK and JE.  It was such a fantastic watch! Love you all!

Edited by lgreg2720
  • Like 17

Like many of your sentiments, I also think the ending would have been perfect, if they have another time jump with kids around.  

I wonder why the writer decided not to end that way.  It made me think.  Could it be that she tried to show that they had completed each other before they had kids?

I wonder, if we were to choose either one, which one do I prefer: the baby making scene (of which we had the interlude of) or the baby scene? :D 

So I guess, I have to be thankful of what I have seen.....

I will come back later to say my last words...:tears:

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, trust71 said:

their last scene was in the airport...The writer just cut them off like that? REALLY!....

MTS just asked DHK to tell his brother that he surrendered  and asked her to tell  not to visit him...HOW about YK..GN...they didn't even know that DHK was imprisoned for one year.

MY POV ON WRITER BAE....thinking that she never gave some closure to DR.MIN.. YK..WJ and GN.... seemed that the focus of her writing was on DHK and JE ....on how they got back together.  

In my mind that was the power of this drama. Remember where we started, with the discord, the "other woman," and the dissolution of the marriage...?  It was even hard to watch and discuss...  From that point of seemingly "no return" this couple worked their way back to each other - against hurdles of corruption, family deceit, temptations, and time (both his time in the U.S and her time in prison.. it took years..) - to be reunited at the end. To me that was such a strong message of love, and how love can endure difficulties..

The others, were not the main focus of the drama. We know that Dr. Min is with YG in the U.S.. We know that MTS is in prison. It's not like they just disappeared from the show.

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, irilight said:

In my mind that was the power of this drama. Remember where we started, with the discord, the "other woman," and the dissolution of the marriage...?  It was even hard to watch and discuss...  From that point of seemingly "no return" this couple worked their way back to each other - against hurdles of corruption, family deceit, temptations, and time (both his time in the U.S and her time in prison.. it took years..) - to be reunited at the end. To me that was such a strong message of love, and how love can endure difficulties..

The others, were not the main focus of the drama. We know that Dr. Min is with YG in the U.S.. We know that MTS is in prison. It's not like they just disappeared from the show.

Leave it to you to calm my nerves about the baby not being included. We said irilight! Now I can find closure with the ending and the characters that I watched for six months. I truly going to miss HK and JE amazing chemistry. I'm going to miss this thread with all the intelligent and well written comments that made this drama even more addictive each episode. I have to find something to fill my weekend now that my show has ended.  

• Like 14

Wow! The drama just ended about 2 hours ago and views keep increasing. I guess they liked those scenes like we did;)

A96pB5i.png

Edit 15 minutes later: The proposal/love making scene already has 100,000 views. YAY:D Will tonight's rating increase too? I sure hope so!

60DQkLr.png

Edit 6 minutes later: TOP 50 on Naver right now

kEcslFM.png

KVDo4Wr.png

Cr: http://tvcast.naver.com/sbs.sweetheart/playlists

Sorry for all of this, I'm just excited that our drama is getting the recognition it deserves

• Like 17