[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

3 minutes ago, Lo2015 said:

Part 1 just finished, since KRW from Punch already won the PD special award, the possibility of KHJ winning the Daesang is higher.

Also he isn't there...so isn't that also telling us he most likely won't win the Daesang?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, thegoldbug said:

HK should be one of the last people she should blame...she had nothing to do with creating or testing the drug and as @airgelaal said she made an informed decision to do the test.  If anyone is to blame for negligence it would be TS.

I agree. In fact, HK can even be credited for making her aware of Pudoxin's deadly side effect. She should be suing MTS along with the other test subjects for endangering their lives and allowing the human trials for Pudoxin to push through. Well, SR is always looking for an opportunity to put one over HK so she'll use just about any reason to hurt her. 

• Like 6

When BEST COUPLE was announced....

Yes! They won! One of three couples. KHJ and JJH made their way to the stage, and received their awards and flowers... CHUGAI! ...look at the big screen too :) And, watch PHB and LGH clap for their colleagues/team :) 

Photo: BEST COUPLE announced. Yes! They won! One of three couples. KHJ and JJH made their way to the stage... CHUGAI!

• Like 14

kyaaaa,  I am so happy they won the best couple award!!!! Well deserving!

And Park Han Byul for supporting actress too, really happy for her. An actress can get alot of hate for being in these roles at least she gets an award for her hard work.

Hope KHJ gets the Daesang!!

Spoiler

how does e wives of actors survive with their husbands smooching and romancing other actresses on screen? I really dont know, maybe they dont watch tv all together. haha.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

YAAAYYYY!!!!!!! KHJ AND JJH are one of the 10 stars award winners!!!! :wub::wub:

Speech - Ji Jin Hee

Thank you, this award is from the viewers and fans of I Have a Lover
(Asked if familys hate roles about cheating), it's not a role about cheating but about love .

Nice one JJH!

Speech - Kim Hyun Joo

Thank you to the viewers that have supported our drama. 
(I have a lover should be a line that should really be for you), the title is more about being in love than being a cheater

Did they actually talk about what to say? They think the same =)

• Like 14

@jadecloud   @tambui  @Katrina Abdul Talib  @my2centsworth  @imientan  @UnniSarah  @Jalhanda  @chubbychub1966  @thegoldbug  @Lmangla  @tiMadam  @deandraluv  @Nahoku Activities  @ariesgirl_1 

@myonenonly  @mdj101  @drmjs   @Gangsterkadik  @Kehinde  @qwenli  @roseann10   @isprawl  @DelroyB  @andy78  @kikotaichou  @yunra89  @alekaonu  @12blbl  @ayselluna  @lauren2b2  @liltash85  @hibiscus23  @rairamegumi  @airgelaal  @iamtaken  @irilight @trust71 

It's 2 hours away from 2016!  Happy New Year, all Lovers  :heart:  So happy for KHJ and JJH and PHB.

Kim Hyun Joo's speech (10 star award)

Thank you to the viewers that have supported our drama. 
(I have a lover should be a line that should really be for you), the title is more about being in love than being a cheater

SHE GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!:wub::wub:

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/31/live-blog-2015-sbs-drama-awards/

They have similar speeches lol

• Like 13

Congrats to KHJ and JJH they won the 10 stars awards, so happy. KHJ looks so sexy/beautiful tonight.

Btw most of the male actors have worked with her before, that she is why she looks comfortable on stage and at the event. Lee Duk Hwa acted with her in Cruel Palace, both male MCs worked with her before too.

• Like 13

Yaaaayyy...KHJ is on a roll !!!!

The winner of the Netizen's Popularity Award is.....(among the 10)

Kim Hyun Joo 

Speech - Kim Hyun Joo

I was actually thinking about something else. Thank you very much

I haven't prepared a speech at all. Thank you to PD. Thank you to the people that voted for me.

I will continue to work hard on great projects 

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, lenet said:

@jadecloud   @tambui  @Katrina Abdul Talib  @my2centsworth  @imientan  @UnniSarah  @Jalhanda  @chubbychub1966  @thegoldbug  @Lmangla  @tiMadam  @deandraluv  @Nahoku Activities  @ariesgirl_1 

@myonenonly  @mdj101  @drmjs   @Gangsterkadik  @Kehinde  @qwenli  @roseann10   @isprawl  @DelroyB  @andy78  @kikotaichou  @yunra89  @alekaonu  @12blbl  @ayselluna  @lauren2b2  @liltash85  @hibiscus23  @rairamegumi  @airgelaal  @iamtaken  @irilight @trust71 

It's 2 hours away from 2016!  Happy New Year, all Lovers  :heart:  So happy for KHJ and JJH and PHB.

It's still 9:00 AM here...I still have to wait 15 hours until the New Year lol :blink:

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, drmjs said:

@jadecloud did you see the little jig KHJ did as she fell in line for the best couple award? She's so playful and girly, no wonder little WJ is drawn to her, well maybe almost all of her costars. They must be having a blast in between filming. :D 

@drmjs Oh did she? I missed that ...must be during the lagging :( I'd watch again later, and will watch for it. Thanks chingu :P 

• Like 10