[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

The writer is so damn good hanging us to the next week's ep. I am so impatient to wait for next week to arrive! ha... JE ya HK is right in front of you!!!!

HK ya, just wake up and revenge!!!! I hate SK being the mastermind to set things up. It seems like she will do it next week since now it's clear everything for SK who YK2 truly is. 

• Like 10

Preview...SR is with YK and her girl...she knows......vay be...what a torture it will be to wait a week to continue...

Great...great ep again :)

NEVER MIND JE KNOW ALREADY THAT HK IS ALIVE

I knew hehe...i was counting on him from the start..for truth to be revealed and for help for twins :)

• Like 8

Writer don't do that please, you drive us crazy why why!!!11:blink:

It will bring us to some kind of meds right? ;) But i sooooooooooo love the way it's done...i prefer to make less eps but to stay this intense and interesting

I swear, i never watch weekend drama but this one! Gosh so intense! I'm worry SR know the true now I hope JE as well but why no one ask the MOM of the twins. I wonder if JE ask YK2 if his wife have a twin sister?

• Like 11

It will bring us to some kind of meds right? ;) But i sooooooooooo love the way it's done...i prefer to make less eps but to stay this intense and interesting

I swear, i never watch weekend drama but this one! Gosh so intense! I'm worry SR know the true now I hope JE as well but why no one ask the MOM of the twins. I wonder if JE ask YK2 if his wife have a twin sister?

Well...it would be to much and to soon...but she might not tell the truth to early...HK doesn't know about her sister yet right?

• Like 6

So I don't understand something, the conversation between JE and SR he tells her he's sorry that he just want to protect YK2 because he thought she was HK. So at the end he just say sorry to SR for the situation or he break up with her??? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

• Like 6

So I don't understand something, the conversation between JE and SR he tells her he's sorry that he just want to protect YK2 because he thought she was HK. So at the end he just say sorry to SR for the situation or he break up with her??? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I think that he started his speak with: let's end here...but we'll wait for those who understand better ...

• Like 8

AND I NEVER JOIN A FORUM BEFORE THIS IS MY 1ST;ALL THE OPINION HERE; ARE VERY WELL WRITTEN I'VE LEARN A LOT...

• Like 9

Well...it would be to much and to soon...but she might not tell the truth to early...HK doesn't know about her sister yet right?

Nope she doesn't know. By the end someone gonna died in this drama no joke. Impossible that everyone stay alive by the end!

• Like 6

IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN HE SAY SORRY FOR NOT MARRYING HER.

• Like 8

is jade cloud not around??? she usually interprets the conversations... i need the now... huhuhu too much conversations and I'm kinda left wondering what the juicy bits are...

i enjoyed the episode but i really wanted to know the conversations as i know it makes an impact on whats being revealed.  

i can feel that because JE now is trying hard to look at YK2 as YK and not Hk but his heart is still saying otherwise..

but now that he found out that the urn is empty.... his heart will tumble back to go to HK/YK2... the subs for test's episode still not finish huhuhuhu.... 

• Like 8

is jade cloud not around??? she usually interprets the conversations... i need the now... huhuhu too much conversations and I'm kinda left wondering what the juicy bits are...

i enjoyed the episode but i really wanted to know the conversations as i know it makes an impact on whats being revealed.  

i can feel that because JE now is trying hard to look at YK2 as YK and not Hk but his heart is still saying otherwise..

but now that he found out that the urn is empty.... his heart will tumble back to go to HK/YK2... the subs for test's episode still not finish huhuhuhu.... 

YAH ; I'M ALSO WONDERING

• Like 5