[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

HK & BS at his office...

JE asks mother things...she's surprised and i think in denial

HK singing and dancing in front of BS...but even this do not change his mood...i feel sorry for HK, she feels down, guilty wants to do the right thing but does not how...BS yells a  bit but desperatly...she talks back...sad sad scene...they dring again

JE calls BS ...BS does not want to tell Hk who was it

BS & JE talking in park...don't understand :(....ottokeeeeeeeeeee....JE mentions YK...his wife...gives valet of YK to BS...he talks shaken...why? he asks...BS said to wait and about to leave...JE's phone rings...it's HK!!!! BS leaves :(

JE answer HK's call...she talks..he listen....they'r both sad...she talks in half sleep....calls his name :(...he came to office ...looks at her while she's sleeping...he sleeps as well aigooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 11

HK talking to JE about her feelings ( aww i really want to know the whole conversation)

JE thought the call was finished but he heard HK calling him in his semi sleep state.

JE cried... then he went up to the office, i would have believed that BS asked him to come.

Its only JE and HK in the office, HK is drunk and passed out in the table and JE lied down to look at her 

BS went home then and went to HK's room  and lied on the floor (i guess he now knows he lost.)

• Like 11

When HK woke up, she found JE sleeping in front of her and his jacket draped around her shoulders.

She stared at him, then JE woke up suddenly and asked why is she looking at him like that and a few more questions...

But now he is calling him DYK... 

HE is trying to reach for her face but didn't and stood up to get his coat from her.

As before he leaves, HK said something..confessed her feelings to JE.

JE then looked back and spoke to her.  I think he asks him to be with him but HK didn't answer back so he just left.

• Like 10

NEXT MORNING HK IS WATCHING JE...SHE IS CRYING...JE TOLD HER NOT TO CRY...TAKES HIS COAT AND IS ABOUT TO LEAVE...SHE SAID SOMETHING...JE TELLS HER:LET'S TRY TO RECOVER YOUR MEMORIES I THINK...I NEED SUB TO UNDERSTAND...HE LEFT ...EVIL COUPLE AGAIN ...HATE TO SEE THEM PLOTING...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM LOSING EVERYTHING...JR POOR ,TS IN JAIL

Edited by andy78
  • Like 12

TS and wife talking at their bedroom, TS not int the mood and looked worried.

The wife is scheming something and telling him something about DYK (YK2)

SR at JE's room, mom entered and asks if he didn't go home.

Mom asked Sr to come out and eat as HK.

Sr talked to the mother about something.

JE arrived home meeting up TS and his sister, looking at him as he didn't change his clothes from yesterday.

The couple is thinking what is happening.

• Like 9

Noona and BIL talk...noona mentions YK and Hk among things

SR sleeps at JE's bed...mother comes in..SR said something mother is surprised with...i think she doesn't remember  their talk from day before...i might be wrong

JE comes...BIL says something to him but he goes away...noona is commenting JE

BIL, noona and mother talk

• Like 9

At the dining room, mom is sitting alone, spaced out

Mom talking about something.

JE went to the library office to talk to SR. (why do i really hate SR's face)

They were talking about BS and YK2

JE is now having anon talk with SR. About Yk2 nd HK.

He says sorry to SR.

At the law firm, BS's father came in whilst YK2 cleaning.  He brought in some food for her.

• Like 10

EVIL COUPLE AND JE MOM...OMG JE MOM IS REALLY WORSE SHE APPOLOGIZES TO THEM...EVIL COUPLE IS IN SHOCK ...JE AND SR SCENE...ASKS HER ABOUT WHAT KIND OF PERSON YK IS ...SHE HAS NO SHAME...JE TOLD HER HE WANTED TO PROTECT HER...THAT HE JUST WAS WITH YK BECAUSE HE THOUGHT WAS HIS WIFE HK...SAID HE IS SORRY...BS DAD CAME TO VISIT YK...BROUGHT HER SOUP...

• Like 9

BS dad talking to YK2/HK, he is talking about BS.

JE on the other hand brought in the YK'2 wallet in the office and showed it his best friend and them talking what can be the connection with Hk and YK.

She asked the secrettary to look for something and brought some information about a handy phone number.

JE hands the small piece of pape to his best friend.

He kepts on remembering what he heard from SR and TS, but more of SR's voice.

JE came to take HK's urn and trying to see what is inside of it..... and its empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 10

HK and BS's father...father talks...HK is sad...

JE & his friend talking...some ID's are on the table i think

Lady comes in and gives JE YK's number or something...JE remembers something SR said to him...he said something about not death...looks at urna it's empty!!!!!! ...looks at HK's pic and promises something

• Like 10

Aww the angst on his face!!!! I think now he will actively look what happened to HK... End

Preview:

SR met YK and her daughter and looked shocked.  they kept on crossing path.. and the last is he introduced herself and called her YK untie and shook hands with the real YK

• Like 10