[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

You know guys...about HK's amnesia...drama Save the last dance for me came to my mind...hope they won't do they did there...that HK will regain her memory till 4 years ago like that guy did there and forget last 4 years shocked1.gif...now that would be a real torture for JE :crazy:...anyone like the idea? ;)

EDIT: now... for real...the dance floor is yours...till later wavey.gif

...and forget to say... love you all grouphug.gif

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 15

OMG that is all I can say about today can't wait for tomorrow :) now though I would like HK JE and BS to behave differently SR didn't have any expectations on her at all so it comes as to no surprise to me :(

SR  guess we were all right in thinking she will get lower than she already is and is now siding with BIL whit will try to kill HK or YK twins totally frustrated with this siblings as well

BS I had some hope for him but now I see it down the garbage bin so sad can't really understand why he is behaving the way he is it is a total disappointment 

JE I really hope he eavesdrop on SR and BIL this will explain why he is cold with HK to protect her? I can only hope is not for more selfish reasons if he keeps on hurting YK2 it will drive me mad instead of redemption he will dig his grave

GS the doctor totally love him the scenes with YK and the kids totally cute

HK please get more sassy more of your spine don't let BS or JE or even SR put you down pull some hairs if you have tooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 12

I can see cute doctor and JE  trying to protect their women all the way.... obviously JE brother in Law and SR will join forces in the company to get rid of them specially if at some point HK does go back to the company...

No weddings please otherwise the plot will be taken too far  and marrying the divorcing again there is no point...

Don't really want to see BS and SR just realising how unhappy and greedy they were to marry those two in love on the 49th episode errrrrr.... prefer to watch some battle that will end with the Twins on TOP and with the happiness they deserve... I do not think YK will end up with BS and i am HAPPY with that, i WANT YK to end up with cute doctor and daughter and MAKE HIS SMILE LOATS as he can do with than...he is a little bit robotic right??!!this way its the two handsome men protecting their women from the top villains SR and JE brother in law which make sense as they will be a team almost for sure...

Edited by d0137

Sorry I'm not a good screencapper as other. Uploading pics on my phone is so hard and then posting on the forum. Can't imagine those who screencap millions of pictures :crazy:

Just screencap the ones I like :)

@chubbychub1966 No worries chingu. You are doing great! :w00t: It's ok if only on those you like. Still help many here without any streaming. Thanks :) 

• Like 10

SO WHO SAW YK FIRST???? DID I GUESS RIGHT?

Hidden Content

Haha... I guess I should have worded the poll better... I meant who comes in contact with YK first. And obviously it was YK2/HK cos they brushed past each other in the hosp hallway, which was my answer LOL. But since I worded it as 'see' then yes, I guess GS is the answer.

The final correct answer is Dr. Min Gyu Seok. (Does everyone agree?) 

Congrats if you guessed it right :) :w00t: Thanks to all who participated. (Wah....we have a bunch of smart LOVERS here...53.3% got it right ...hehe)

PS: But the number is so low cos I know we have a bigger 'crowd' here. So I guess polling is not the preferred flavor here. :(   

Here're the voting records and results....

Hidden Content

IWpchSO.gif

• Like 7

Now the drama starts to entangle but corners up JE once again unable him to see the truth. He truly believes HK's dead and starts mean towards YK2. I'm so sad for YK2 when she was crying painfully behind JE when he confessed his wrong and urged HK to call him "honey" in front of HK's mom's home. :( :(  :( 

I'm not that sorry...coz it was another one in a row of his proof how much he love HK don't you think?

I said i would go...why won't you let me guys ottokeeeeeeeeeeeee 

I am sad because YK2 cried and felt the pain without realizing it she is HK. She cried without any memory of HK; she felt her heart pain without knowing there's her husband deeply mourning for her. Instead she saw JE in the eyes of YK2 but her heart couldn't pretend who she doesn't suppose to. 

This is the most heartbreaking moment in the drama; greed, lust, and jealousy separates people's lives and one doesn't truly appreciate the other's values until he finds out he totally loses control over the situation. I feel for HK and cuz JE but he deserves this treatment since he is the one going blind acting lustful!

• Like 10

Haha... I guess I should have worded the poll better... I meant who comes in contact with YK first. And obviously it was YK2/HK cos they brushed past each other in the hosp hallway, which was my answer LOL. But since I worded it as 'see' then yes, I guess GS is the answer.

The final correct answer is Dr. Min Gyu Seok. (Does everyone agree?) 

Congrats if you guessed it right :) :w00t: Thanks to all who participated. (Wah....we have a bunch of smart LOVERS here...53.3% got it right ...hehe)

PS: But the number is so low cos I know we have a bigger 'crowd' here. So I guess polling is not the preferred flavor here. :(   

Oh my live stream did not show me the part where YK saw YK2, so I was guessing it was the Doc since my stream finally unfroze itself at that point :) No no no I love the polls! Must continue with polls!!! floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Edited by chubbychub1966
  • Like 11

Thanks to all who are recapping and giving other/any kind of information.  Love you all for your kind sharing.  So good to hears Viki has a raw version up already.  

By the way, once again I can get all episodes, from #1 to #19.  Things are just so darned unpredictable "online, out there in the clouds of digital signals!"

EDIT:.... opening scene, Episode 19.... JJH how expressive is his face?!!..... Beyond being handsome (Yes! It does help!) he has the ability to use those looks so effectively in dramas, films, etc....... truly a rare gift/talent.  He conveys so much meaning without even saying one word!    :rolleyes:   :wub:    ^_^

Edited by mdj101
  • Like 9

FROM PREVIEW :JE MOM CONDITION IS GETTING WORSE...JE IS THINKING HIS WIFE IS DEAD AND IS TRYING TO BE MEAN WITH YK 2...BUT WON'T BE ABLE TO DO THAT FOR LONG...BS AND YK TALK ABOUT THE PAST...

He won't...coz she is his wife...and his only truth is...he loves his wife...he still loves her...amen to love ;)

Don't mind me guys...i'm a romantic soul...still believe in true love only no matter how hurtfull might get

amen to that...i am. With you girl hahahaha! 

AMEN to that too.....LOL. LOVE, what is it really that makes peeps do foolish things and see things woolly too?  

Anyway, I'm rooting for HK/YK2 and YK/ZM, for their happiness and well-being. So, writernim, please don't you 'kll off' any one of them!. Sisterhood Ship...that's what I'm sailing in here.. Hehe :) 

• Like 14

Thanks all in this thread for information provided about what happened in EP 19 -- I am so looking forward to seeing the subbed episode.  

What a fast moving story, with reveals coming so much earlier then I have seen in other Kdrama's -- writer has such a firm gripe of the story she wants to tell -- that I can not recall having seen any "time fillers" in any episode.  Each episode packed with action and information to push the story forward.

But thanks to great posts, Telling what happened in EP 19,  --- I have two major take always.

1 - I must agree that HK/YK2 seeing the grief, remorse, and hurt that JE is going through-- can only be a major factor in JE favor, when she regains full memory.

2 - BS wake up -- you have the next episode to tell HK/YK2 all you know and take her to her mothers house -- the writer is bumping BS to the dark side -- If he does not tell all in next episode to HK -- that will show that writer is in full shove mode of BS to the dark side.

Again thanks for your recaps.

• Like 9

I DID NOT LIKED BS WAS NOT HONEST WITH GN MOM AT LEAST...THE LADY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HER DAUGHTERS...I HOPE HE WILL END UP DOING THE RIGHT THING ...WILL REUNITE THAT FAMILLY...I LOVED YK 2 AND BS SISTER SCENE...SHE IS REALLY LOVED IN THAT HOUSE!!!BUT SHE STILL NEEDS TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH!WHAT WAS BS DOING IN THE HOSPITAL?HE MET A MAN ...AND AFTER THAT MEETING YK SAW HIM...

I agree @andy78 I hope so too that BS will not turn darker, but I think he just doubled down on his greed. Instead of spitting the truth now, he tells YK2 again that he loves her. I believe he now already clearly knows she is not YK. And this was before he bumps into real YK at the hosp, in the ending of today's ep. (Wae BS? Wae? You know YK2 likes JE, she told you so, and now you are burdening her more with your confession, your love? Jinja? And right when JE and YK2 are having an impasse because of JE's grief? BS, please wake up! If you want to win YK2's love, at least first help her to regain her lost memories, help her with the truth! Then let her decide in her RIGHT mind, not in a 'dazed, confused and amnesic' mindset. ) 

SR too...she's unbelievably delulu. She never will accept JE's burst of truth at the fam meeting. SR can't take what JE tells her about his feelings for her and the break up. She's also doubling down and telling SH she will wait. It will all turn out right. (OMG! what lalaland is she from? SR, please wake up!)

These two siblings really ought to WAKE UP! Get off lalaland and back onto earth! PAILI!

I don't know...but I feel the drama plot veering into makjang land. I feel like JE and SR will end up getting married, and that YK2 will end up accepting BS cos of noble idiocy, that she's apologetic and feels gratitude. I think they may even end up getting married. (Oh NOOOOO!) I hope YK2 finds her true HK-self and regains her lost memories before sinking into a loaded mess.

I really hope I'm wrong about plot getting into makjang land. But if I am, if both wedding were to take place, then I'm gonna drop this drama for my piece of mind. Cos it will be too painful to watch two pairs of zombies NOT IN LOVE. (OMG). Then once it's over, I can fast forward the makjang and watch till the end. 

Will YK/ZM and GS pairing draw me in? I am loving their squabbles, LOL. And WJ is such a cute lil bundle of smarts. Love this lil actress.

I shudder to think of how writernim will develop her plot...and the characters.... please cintinue to be sane and creative, and awesome like up to now....but please do not be incredulous and makjangish. Writer BAE, please.... *begging*

1kk5RfV.gif***waiting impatiently for subbed ep 19....***

• Like 13

Now the drama starts to entangle but corners up JE once again unable him to see the truth. He truly believes HK's dead and starts mean towards YK2. I'm so sad for YK2 when she was crying painfully behind JE when he confessed his wrong and urged HK to call him "honey" in front of HK's mom's home. :( :(  :( 

I'm not that sorry...coz it was another one in a row of his proof how much he love HK don't you think?

I said i would go...why won't you let me guys ottokeeeeeeeeeeeee 

I think that JE's reactions is completely natural, and I would think it weird if he reacts in another way.

Right now, he is full of guilty and pain, not only because her assumed death, but because he is seeing hinself as a mosnter.

Furthermore, if we fallow JE"s heart path and the way JE's is looking back into his past, it becomes still more understandable:

1. He loves HE, but that love turns in hatred;

2. After rupture, his heart is in numbness state;

3. Back to Korea, he encouters that HK who shakes again his heart, and falls in love again (or wakes up his love);

4. The whole time that woman to him is HK: he sees HK in her, and projects all his love feelings and memories on her (I'm assuming here that he believes now she isn't HK);

5. That woman said she wasn't HK, said he was shaking her life, had begged to him to stay away; that woman "has" a man who many times said she is my wife. In this sense, he can be now be full of guilty towards YK2 and BS.

6. Making a confusion between HK and YK2 in this mourning moment can also arise a feeling in him that again he betrayed HK, who is dead, and who died because of him, because he is a monster in his own eyes.

So, I think completely understandable that he is ignoring YK2, or better saying avoinding her. The news of HK's death is too fresh to him to approach someone who likes exactly as the woman he loves and now is dead.

@ninaanin Agree with your take. How can JE not be grieving? not be turning away from YK2? not be piling on self-guilt and self-torture? for these reasons you've stated? If JE doesn't, then that makes him a bigger SOB, not just a cheater, but a real bad gaesekki.

• Like 9

IS OFFICIAL:I WANT YK AND CUTE DOCTOR TO BE A COUPLE...I LOVED ALL THEIR SCENES...PLEASE YK DON'T BE SICK!YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFULL DAUGHTER AND A FAMILLY...IS A PITTY THEIR PARENTS DIVORCED AND THEY SEPARATED THE SISTERS...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 9

Good thing about all HK experience and suffering is that when she regains her memories she will have learned how much her ex husband actually loved her and possibly what broke them apart despite all that love... she is witnessing JE deep love for his wife and now mourning in pain for her loss thus this will make her love him more and realising she is HK will not change that because she warned SR it was not over and well it isn't she won't have to do much as he LOVES her and is not willing to marry SR anytime...

ALL FOR LOVE .... nothing can separate them even if she thinks she is not HK for the time being ...that will only keep HK memory alive to him and perhaps keep him from marrying SR because of his guilt and also from aproachin YK2 for now but not give up entirely...he will drown in work to keep busy until he finds out...

SR should be forbiden from coming to his parents place for once... SHAMELESS FACE TO THE END... i would not dare to go there but taken she dared to go to JE house when he was still not divorced she is capable or any shameless act that IDIOT!!!