[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

as for JI Jin Hee, he's definitely a good actor.

I'm sorry to cut your post! But yes, isn't he! He's so into character! With that kind of crying, he must of been waiting, lonely, hurting for way too long or something to do what he did! Ah, who knows! But that crying face of his was impressively heart felt! He looks good for a 42 year old man! Well, he's a star but still! Hehe!

• Like 10

@ayselluna, love your post. Thank you , dear.

@jadecloud posted on page 2 Lee Eun-mi  singing - 애인 있어요(aein iss-eoyo I Have A Lover)' .  As it turns out - looks like Lee Eun-Mi was at the press conf. and sang (possibly this song), that may be used as an OST for this drama.

Eun Mi Lee, "Eun Mi Lee claimed a special stage" (I Have  a Lover)

67451_82973_4121.jpg

Source

• Like 8

@ayselluna, love your post. Thank you , dear.

@jadecloud posted on page 2 Lee Eun-mi  singing - 애인 있어요(aein iss-eoyo I Have A Lover)' .  As it turns out - looks like Lee Eun-Mi was at the press conf. and sang (possibly this song), that may be used as an OST for this drama.

Eun Mi Lee, "Eun Mi Lee claimed a special stage" (I Have  a Lover)

Source

Morning Lovers,

@irilight,  I read the english translation to this I really like it she sings this song

with so much passion I call her the Korean Anita Baker, It's a beautiful song

Song I guess this might be the theme song.. 

• Like 6

Hi all! Watched the highlight video & wow! Amazing performance of JJH & KHJ! Their characters will make you cry and hate them too. :( 

Thank you all for the updates. Can't wait for this drama!:sweatingbullets: I'm sure I'll be drained each episode. :tears: My family will be eating take outs in the next 25 weekends. Kekeke.. :) 

• Like 5

It seems that the title change did take place...

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201508201747381110&ext=na

Here is rough translation of the article provided by Google transator:

Face affair, not 'I'm a lover, "Ji Jin-hee Kim Hyun-joo, ran to smoke (general)
[My Daily = choeji Yes reporters: "Our drama is not immoral."

20 days 14:30 'I loved' SBS weekend drama in Seoul Mok building (a play baeyumi, directing choemunseok) held a press conference. Actress Kim Hyun-joo, Ji Jin-hee, Lee Kyu-han, was attended by Park Han-byul.

Day is hongseongchang CP prior to full-scale presentation starts, "Some people are called adultery drama about our drama, adultery is not drama," he said "lover What thing is love is meant when unpacked in Chinese. Of course, the meaning of love, but, by implication e in the sense of, "he said.
Jyeotneunde authentic 'I loved' in the press conference that followed have questions about or not? Face, TT shares opened quartet is "immoral even, Face Nor" raised his voice. Ji Jin-hee is "something that I love and ardent vary depending neunyae drawn. Will be drawn by love" as the first opened fire.

Kim Hyun-joo "is the part that had one, I fear. Haeteotgo with jakganim the last in 2011, the bishop's work also saw it," said "Ji Jin-hee how to draw a Winning or, as you said is important. Would you both do not flow works with Face was to have faith, "he said. Following, he added, "is that you do not smoke in their ardent but you can also bet," said, "We will strive to make it a little more close to the Drama Love".

Park Han-byul of "The Face seems to be reason without several elements for which you Face to interest without context," said he, "but our work is not the case," Lee Kyu-han "These situations and emotions can be understood, be it exciting out Because is not a Face, "he said.
Actors, in particular opinion was that the work of Kim Hyun-joo and Ji Jin-hee characteristics depending upon how kkuryeoga works in the center of the expansion vary gamjeongseon. Kim Hyun-joo is a "heart to remember dreams of love" and "Meet the hero of the pole there is such a point that the love scene. I think the scene through the drama," said aspirations.

In addition, Lee Kyu-han Kim Hyun-joo is about breathing the smoke. "When I first met in high school, a top star Kim Hyun-joo. '18 Were turning to the role of Kim Hyun-joo love back. I'm glad," he said. This is about Kim Hyun-joo "I thought equal Baby (two) gyuhan this, the age difference is also not much nadeora" and "strives want to view as a nice man," he responded it aroused laughter.

I'm a lover 'works containing the contents falling in love with her husband again that hatred to death a woman who lost a memory. At the end of an eventful life draws despair Reset story of twin sisters reunited by fate, and extremes.

22 days 10 nights during the first broadcast.

• Like 5

Wonder what this article  is saying? Base on Google translate Lee Kyu Han said something like 18 years reunion with Kim Hyun Joo and he is happy????

‘애인있어요’ 이규한, “18년 만에 김현주 사랑하는 역” 감격

[헤럴드 리뷰스타=노윤정 기자] ‘애인있어요’ 이규한이 김현주와의 특별한 인연을 밝혔다.

2015082015370179_1_rstarnyj.jpg

20일 오후 2시 30분 서울 목동 SBS 13층 홀에서 SBS ‘애인있어요’(연출 최문석/극본 배유미) 제작발표회가 진행됐다.

이날 이규한은 촬영 중 기억나는 에피소드를 묻는 질문에 “이 드라마 자체가 에피소드이다”고 운을 떼며 “제가 데뷔해서 단역 하던 시절, 첫 작품 주인공이 김현주 누나였다”고 특별한 인연을 공개하며 감격스러워 했다.

그는 “제가 무려 18년을 돌고 돌아 드디어 그녀를 사랑하는 역할로 섰다는 것 자체가 엄청난 에피소드 아니냐”며 “제 인생에서는 현주누나와 함께 하는 것이 멋진 에피소드인 것 같고, 에피소드로 끝나지 않고 드라마가 성공적으로 끝날 수 있도록 하겠다”고 포부를 밝혔다

‘애인있어요’는 기억을 잃은 여자가 죽도록 증오했던 남편과 다시 사랑에 빠지는 내용을 담은 작품으로, ‘남편과 불륜한다’는 독특한 설정으로 호기심을 자극하고 있다. 김현주, 지진희, 박한별, 이규한 등이 출연하며 지난 16일 종영한 ‘너를 사랑한 시간’ 후속으로 오는 22일 오후 10시 첫 방송된다.

<저작권자 헤럴드 리뷰스타, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

http://reviewstar.heraldcorp.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10286511

Wonder what this article  is saying? Base on Google translate Lee Kyu Han said something like 18 years reunion with Kim Hyun Joo and he is happy????

"I'm a lover, Lee Kyu-han," Kim Hyun-joo station in just 18 years love "emotion

[Herald  review star = noyunjeong News] 'boyfriend's' Lee Kyu-han Kim Hyun-joo of t
20 days  ohhu  2 si 30 bun  Seoul  Mok  SBS  'I loved' SBS from the 13th floor Hall (director choemunseok / a play baeyumi) making presentations that took place.

Day, Lee Kyu-han of the shooting  remember the questions asked episodes I, "the drama itself Episodes The "high breaking a fortune," the days I debuted it was bit part, the first  work  the hero this was Kim Hyun-joo sister "was lovable and published a special bond and thrilled.

He said," I'm back finally her turn as many as 18 years  in love stood a role that is ahninya that the episode itself is huge, "said," In my life seems a nice episode that with hyeonju sister, the drama does not end with the episode will allow end successfully, "said  aspiration revealed the

'I'm a lover, a woman who lost memories a work containing the contents falling in love with her husband again that hatred to death, 'and a husband and adultery' is a unique  setting and stimulates curiosity. Kim Hyun-joo, Ji Jin-hee, Park Han-byul, starring Lee Kyu-han, etc., and is the first broadcast the telecast end by 10 pm last 16 days 'time you loved' successor on Monday.

<Copyright Herald star review, prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution>

http://reviewstar.heraldcorp.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10286511

GOOGLE TRANSLATIONS

20, 2:30 pm Seoul mokdong SBS SBS's ' lovers in the 13th floor of Hall ' (directed by Choi Longmen/pole saw BAE Yumi) made presentations that were in progress.

On this day, Lee Kyu-Han during the shoot I remember asking questions, "an episode of the drama is the episode itself," and "the swarm was the only station in the days when I debuted, the first work in which the protagonist Kim Hyun-Joo was released and a special bond" and his sister Aurora.

He said, "I'm turning back a whopping 18 years I finally stood her beloved role itself in my life" and "a tremendous episode Hyun-Joo is great with his sister episode, episodes will be able to end the drama without end successfully," he said, ' I'm the lover ' aspirations had lost the memory of the woman had husbands and hate pulp back into the work, stating that the contents of the ' falling in love with my husband and affair with a unique setting to stimulate curiosity ". Kim Hyun-Joo, Ji Jin-Hee, Park Han-byul, Lee appeared in a final in the last 16, and for this, such as ' love you ' comes with a time 22-10:00 pm first broadcast.

• Like 4

'I Have a Lover' posters released

@ayselluna, I'm loving that poster also, It looks lovers. Seductive..   

Hello everyone :) Thanks for all updates. I love the posters too. But, hmm...I'm getting a strong melo feel. And I'm already feeling sad for PHB's and KGH's characters.

One-sided crush? Unrequited love for PHB? Wae wae yo? UHO2stw.gif

PHB's character ends up with KGH's character who also has a one-sided crush - he has the hots for KHJ character, right? Oh nooo...two unrequited loves getting together instead? Wae wae wae?  UHO2stw.gif

Can my heart take the melo? But I love the main 4 cast! ....eeny meeny miny moe....eeny meeny miny moe...9EwTd56.gif

I'd love for you to follow the channel on Viki and also submit a title request to them. - Same goes for everyone else.

The show starts next week, and so far no confirmation of license

I have a lover - 애인있어요

https://www.viki.com/tv/28227c-i-have-a-lover?q=i+have+a

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Thank you so much

Yayyyyy.....Viki has the licence :) However, for which regions... as yet unknown for now. ^hope all can see^

Thank you @irilight and everyone. Btw, Viki and Soompi has merged! Don't know what good it will be for fans, hopefully that means more kdramas will be engsubbed!...wait.... and.... see :) 

• Like 6

애인있어요- sbs August 22...weekend drama 22:00 kst

Hae-gang (Kim Hyun-joo) is a successful lawyer, but she wants to become more successful. Due to her ambitions, her relationship with her husband, Jin-eon (Ji Jin-hee), deteriorates. At this time, Jin-eon meets Seol-ri (Park Han-byul) who attends the same graduate school. Her personality is pure and enthusiastic, similar to one his wife Hae-gang had in the past. Hae-gang then has an accident and loses her memory. She meets Baek-seok (Lee Gyu-han) and lives as her younger twin sister Yong-gi (Kim Hyun-joo).

cr. SBS 애인있어요 on fb

I hope Hae-gang (Kim Hyun-joo) won't have an affair with Baek-seok (Lee Gyu-han)... :huh:

Looks like there is no real pair of twins, just a case of mixed and messed up identities in KHJ's character(s). And she as the comeback wifey-lover appears to be the antagonist stalking hubby-JJH. Does it mean they did not divorce when KHJ disappeared? So many queries in the air....but I LOVE THE TEASER. So artistic! Love this PDnim already :) 

EDIT: Oh...after watching teaser #3, there is a pair of twins. There are two of KHJ characters. Confused but will wait to find out more.... 

Edited by jadecloud
  • Like 5

I'm sorry to cut your post! But yes, isn't he! He's so into character! With that kind of crying, he must of been waiting, lonely, hurting for way too long or something to do what he did! Ah, who knows! But that crying face of his was impressively heart felt! He looks good for a 42 year old man! Well, he's a star but still! Hehe!

Totally agreel. JJH counts among the very limited few vets who are excellent in their portrayals. Likewise for KHJ. Not to belittle both PHB and KGH as well cos they too are good. The main 4 are JJANG! That's why this drama is a must! watch :),

I.CANT.WAIT!   Anyone LIVE STREAMING with me? I hope to wake up for the LIVE and hope many of you will be too...

@irilight @valsava @ymiss@Lmangla I agree with all of you. Not another Temptation! Chaebal! I was shocked into silence in that thread, I dared not even squeak a post in there cos I know I'd be one of those who will be 'hxted'. Still don't agree with the premise of that drama and still can't believe so many 'supporters' of infidelity(supporting and shipping that OTP is supporting cheating). Am I missing something these days? Have the world rolled over so bad now?

I hope this drama, this writernim will have a diferent and interesting take for us. Can't wait!

• Like 6

Totally agreel. JJH counts among the very limited few vets who are excellent in their portrayals. Likewise for KHJ. Not to belittle both PHB and KGH as well cos they too are good. The main 4 are JJANG! That's why this drama is a must! watch :),

I.CANT.WAIT!   Anyone LIVE STREAMING with me? I hope to wake up for the LIVE and hope many of you will be too...

@irilight @valsava @ymiss@Lmangla I agree with all of you. Not another Temptation! Chaebal! I was shocked into silence in that thread, I dared not even squeak a post in there cos I know I'd be one of those who will be 'hxted'. Still don't agree with the premise of that drama and still can't believe so many 'supporters' of infidelity(supporting and shipping that OTP is supporting cheating). Am I missing something these days? Have the world rolled over so bad now?

I hope this drama, this writernim will have a diferent and interesting take for us. Can't wait!

@jadecloud,  Don't worry you won;t be alone live streaming but I'll tell you one thing i this thread turn into another temptation I will be the first to opt out and stop watching the drama live and wait for it to finish airing..

• Like 6