[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Thanks, @irilight! I already requested at dramafever before hand! And I just requested at viki after reading your post!

A Word from Warm Heart was too slow for me! I stopped at episode three, four or five, forgot exactly which episode then I watched the last episode! Lol!

Well, according to asianwiki, the writer of I Have a Lover wrote Twinkle Twinkle, Kim Hyun Joo's drama with Kim Suk Hoon! I love love that drama! As for the director, he/she directed Will it Snow for Christmas?, Go Soo's drama with Han Ye Seul! The direction was awesome in there! I couldn't stop staring at Go Soo in that drama that I have to screen cap him and used it as my display picture in soompi forum here! Hehe!

• Like 6

The posters look lovely,I am already loving JJH and KHJ as a couple in this drama. cant image why she has to live as her twin sister? cant wait till next Saturday.

video clip behind the scene/making the posters with Kim Hyun Joo, Ji Jin Hee, Park Han Byul, LeeKyu Han

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/AEMuiMwuNCA

do you notice the 2 colors the actors wear? the white color ( JJH+ PHB) and the Blue color (KHJ+ LKH)

check it out on FB'page of I have a lover for the 2nd teaser

https://www.facebook.com/sbsAeinitseoyo

Edited by LHRCN

Thanks, @irilight! I already requested at dramafever before hand! And I just requested at viki after reading your post!

A Word from Warm Heart was too slow for me! I stopped at episode three, four or five, forgot exactly which episode then I watched the last episode! Lol!

Well, according to asianwiki, the writer of I Have a Lover wrote Twinkle Twinkle, Kim Hyun Joo's drama with Kim Suk Hoon! I love love that drama! As for the director, he/she directed Will it Snow for Christmas?, Go Soo's drama with Han Ye Seul! The direction was awesome in there! I couldn't stop staring at Go Soo in that drama that I have to screen cap him and used it as my display picture in soompi forum here! Hehe!

Good drama... but I  just hope this one won't make lead female and me cry like that one did

@ayselluna --- ooooh. Thank you so much for the posters. Finally! 

Liking them too.

@valsava, @ayselluna

Sure looks like that is how the couples will end based on the character poster.

Morning Lovers

@irilight,  In the poster they look like love rivals to our OTP

Posters look good...and couples look good...it's ok for me if they end up like that after a bit of a fight :)

Looking really fwd this sathurday...and to see who have a lover, who doesn't and if its a right one ;)

• Like 6

@ymiss, thank you chingu.  I have not seen Twinkle Twinkle, but added to my List.  The only drama I saw from this writer was "Scandal" (which I adored), and "I really really love you" with Eugene and Ryu Jin (one of my first Kdrama). as well as "Country Princess" with Bae Doo-Na and Kang Dong-Won, and "December Fever" with Kim Nam-Jin and Uhm Jung Hwa. . I still plan to watch "Twinkle Twinkle", "Happy Together" and "Romance"

I still need to watch "Will it Snow this Xmas." The only drama I have seen directed by Choi Man-Seok was "Only You" with Jo Hyun-Jae.

@LHRCN   Thank you for BTS video, FB page info, and interesting observation about the colors they are wearing.

@@valsava, hi chingu, Since Kang Seol-Ri (PHB character) is in love with Choi Jin-Eon (JJH character) and Baek Seok is in love with Kang Seol-Ri, I think we may see some antagonist action

'Lover's' bloody Kim Hyun-joo, Lee Kyu-han and eerie first meeting

20150818074206930.jpeg

Source

Edited by irilight
  • Like 7

애인있어요- sbs August 22...weekend drama 22:00 kst

Hae-gang (Kim Hyun-joo) is a successful lawyer, but she wants to become more successful. Due to her ambitions, her relationship with her husband, Jin-eon (Ji Jin-hee), deteriorates. At this time, Jin-eon meets Seol-ri (Park Han-byul) who attends the same graduate school. Her personality is pure and enthusiastic, similar to one his wife Hae-gang had in the past. Hae-gang then has an accident and loses her memory. She meets Baek-seok (Lee Gyu-han) and lives as her younger twin sister Yong-gi (Kim Hyun-joo).

u8xjO1.jpg

cr. SBS 애인있어요 on fb

I hope Hae-gang (Kim Hyun-joo) won't have an affair with Baek-seok (Lee Gyu-han)... :huh:

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 9

@tunquat, good point. We can only guesstimate of course that she lost her memories of who she was, and thought she was someone else - her sister.   I still wonder who is pregnant, and who is the father (if that is relevant)

@irilight I'm also guessing about this pregnant business is it her or her sister this part I find a mystery, And decided to stop commenting on it because nothing we can put together until we all watch

@misstwilightfan1416,  Thanks for the preview

Hubby and the fling looks like they got some serious chemistry,   

• Like 4

@

@tunquat, good point. We can only guesstimate of course that she lost her memories of who she was, and thought she was someone else - her sister.   I still wonder who is pregnant, and who is the father (if that is relevant)

@irilight I'm also guessing about this pregnant business is it her or her sister this part I find a mystery, And decided to stop commenting on it because nothing we can put together until we all watch

@valsava    they sure do.... Hard for me to imagine that it is a one sided love based on the photos we have seen.

• Like 5

@

@valsava    they sure do.... Hard for me to imagine that it is a one sided love based on the photos we have seen.

@irilight,  It's no way in the world you can call those kind of feelings one sided he seemed to respond to her feels well 

• Like 5

@ayselluna, thank you for new stills... We are getting closer to air time...

ooooh.. so many goodies. Thank you for the new teaser - @tunquat.

They really managed to have Dokgo Yon-Gi look distinctively different than her twin sister.

I cannot see the stills you posted. Are these the ones?

2015081942106149.jpg

Or this one, of Lee Gyu-Han?

201508193717340.jpg

Edited by irilight
  • Like 8

Just by looking at those pictures of Ji Jin Hee's character pisses me off! Lol! Kim Hyun Joo's character must be really bad, so bad in order for him to cheat on her or else! Errr!

I wonder if this is another Temptation!

• Like 6