I-Have-a-Lover-Poster3.jpg

Drama: I Have a Lover
Hangul: 애인있어요
Genre: Melodrama
Episodes: 50
Network: SBS
Director:  Choi Moon Suk
Writer:   Bae Yoo Mi
Release Date: 2015-Aug-22 to 2015-???-??
Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 21:55

Plot:

Hae-Gang (Kim Hyun-Joo) is a successful lawyer, but she wants to become more successful. Due to her ambitions, her relationship with her husband, Jin-Eon (Ji Jin-Hee), deteriorates. At that his time, Jin-Eon meets Seol-Ri (Park Han-Byul) who attends the same graduate school. Her personality is pure and enthusiastic, like his wife Hae-Gang had in the past. Hae-Gang then has an accident and loses her memory. She meets Baek Seok (Lee Gyu-Han) and live as her younger twin sister Yong-Gi (Kim Hyun-Joo). 

(AsianWiki)

Cast

1919140_10207077515190742_49137332080367

StyIEJf.jpg
1001983_10207077516030763_86665100999813

Main Characters Descriptions (With many thanks for translations to @jadecloud)

yAuB0cx.jpg

IvXP5An.jpg

3xhRgeB.jpg

f6iFEx3.jpg

Cast

Main Cast

Extended Cast

Dok Go sisters' family

•  
  • Kim Chung as Kim Gyu Nam (DokGo twins' mother)
  • Kang Boo Ja as Nam Cho Rok (DokGo twins' grandmother)
  • Kim Ha-yoo as Dokgo Woo-joo, Yong-gi's daughter, alias Zhang Ling

Choi Jin Eon's family

Baek Suk's family

• Choi Jung Woo as Baek Joon Sang (Baek Seok's father)
  • Park Ha Young as young Baek Ji
  • Seo Dong-hyun as Baek Hyun
  • Shin Soo-yeon as Baek Jo
  • Lee Chae-mi as young Baek Jo
  • Kim Do-yeop as Baek Bum
  • Ahn Jung-woo as Baek Jun

Others

• Seo Dong Won as Go Hyun-woo, Jin-eon's friend
  • Jang Won Young  as Manager Byun Gang-seok, Yong-gi's direct supervisor
  • Lee Shi Won  as Lee Hae Joo, Teracop case plaintiff
  • Hwang Min Ho (황민호)  as Lee Hae Joo's husband
  • Kang Seo Joon  as Yong-gi's work colleague
  • Lee Jae-yoon as Min Kyu-suk, Tae-seok's brother
  • Lee Seung-hyung as Kim Tae Ho, Tae-seok's right hand man
  • Kim Bo-jung as Song Mi-ae, Yong-gi's work colleague/friend
  • Lee Jae-woo as Kim Sun-yong, Yong-gi's fiancee
  • Lee Sang-hoon as guy ordered by Tae-seok to follow Yong-gi
  • Han Dong-hwan as Lee Hae Joo's attorney
  • Kim Ho-chang
  • Lee Ji-yeon
  • Seo Bo-ik
  • Ahn Sung-gun
  • Kang Jun-seok
  • Kim Yong-wan
  • Jo Ha-lin
  • Park Jung-min
  • Lee Won-jang
  • Han Yeol

First Teaser:

Highlight Video

Recognitions

2015 SBS Drama Awards:

2015 4th APAN Star Awards:

• Top Excellence Actress Award - Serial Drama (Kim Hyun Joo)

Complete OST released:    http://www.ggmee.com/album/124537

OST Part 1

OST Part 2

Lyrics:  http://popgasa.com/2015/12/04/ryu-time-%EC%84%B8%EC%9B%94-i-have-a-lover-ost/

OST part 3.  -  Ephemeral Lips:   by Ryu

http://www.nhaccuatui.com/bai-hat/ephemeral-lips-ryu.Ig3EW39MDBYX.html

Other Music used in the Drama

Lee MoonSae - Bygone Love / Spring Breeze

Lyrics:  http://popgasa.com/2015/04/06/lee-moon-se-feat-naul-spring-breeze-%EB%B4%84%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C/

• Like 12

Scandal writer returns with new drama I Have a Lover

scandal_3.jpg

SBS has a new weekend drama in planning, and has granted the upcoming I Have a Lover a timeslot later this year, to come from Bae Yumi, the writer of MBC’s Scandal

Read more on Dramabeans

Edited by irilight
  • Like 9

'This is Family' actress Kim Hyeon-joo is back to play duel roles in SBS' new weekend drama 'I Have a Lover'

photo614105.jpg

Actress Kim Hyeon-joo is returning to small screen with her roles in SBS' weekend drama.

Kim Hyeon-joo will play twin sisters, Do Hae-gang, a corporate lawyer for a pharmaceutical company, as well as her twin sister, Dok-go Yong-ki, an assistant manager of accounting department, who has been working for 10 years for the company. She will challenge to play double roles for the first time since she debuted.

After the first filming session of the drama, Kim Hyeon-joo said, "I've got a great feeling to begin with during the first filming session". As this is her first time to play double roles, she said she would focus on analyzing the characters to deliver the best performance to the viewers.

'I Have a Lover' tells the story about a woman who has lost her memories and then encounters her husband, whom she hated to death, and falls in love with him.

At a cliff of her distressed life, a twin sister finds her long lost twin sister in 30 years. The life makeover story of twin sisters will be aired in August after the completion of 'The Time I Loved You'.

Source: http://tr.im/OfD6U

• Like 10

Ji Jin-Hee decides to appear on ‘I Have a Lover’… changes into ‘fool for his wife’

15089_1.jpg

Ji Jin-Hee decided to appear on drama ‘I Have a Lover’.

Ji Jin-Hee is coming back with SBS new Weekend drama ‘I Have a Lover’.

In the drama Ji Jin-Hee took the role of Choi Jin-Uhn, who is intelligent and mild. Choi Jin-Eon, is a pure man who meets his amnesiac wife to fall in love again.

Ji Jin-Hee, who just finished the first shooting in Gangreung, said, “As I read the script interestingly, I expect a lot for the drama. I think it will be fun.”

Meantime, ‘I Have a Lover’ is a story of an amnesiac woman falls in love with her husband, she despised to death, again. Kim Hyeon-Joo and Ji Jin-Hee were casted to the couple falling in love gain.

It will start broadcasting from August.

Source

• Like 12

@irilight,  Hi,  Count me in this drama sounds pretty interesting,  The two male leads I'm very familiar with only one of the lead actress Kim Hyeon-joo  Thanks for opening the thread.. 

@valsava very happy to count you in my friend :)  
Park Han-Byul made a name for herself with her successful drama "Well Raised Daughter.". I actually like her with short hair.

10489659.jpg

I have been waiting for this drama ever since I first read that Dramabeans article about Scandal writer coming up with a new drama.  Scandal was one well written drama, and one of my favorites ever.  And we did have lots of fun on the Scandal thread. 

@d3in, hello, and welcome to the thread  :)  It does sound interesting, yes!  I expect a lot from this writer, and I so glad we have such a good cast too.

Maybe @Lmangla@zenya22  @moodypie, @ZarraJae , @tulip06@andy78@oyeleyeolusina,    who were with us on the "Scandal" thread, would be interested in joining here.

Maybe also @jaewon fan, @pafaccio @dfwkimchi @luvskjw , @cclover1@chandara  @Yuuni,    but I don't know how often they visit Soompi these days.

• Like 12

@irilight,  Hi,  Count me in this drama sounds pretty interesting,  The two male leads I'm very familiar with only one of the lead actress Kim Hyeon-joo  Thanks for opening the thread.. 

@valsava very happy to count you in my friend :)  
Park Han-Byul made a name for herself with her successful drama "Well Raised Daughter.". I actually like her with short hair.

I have been waiting for this drama ever since I first read that Dramabeans article about Scandal writer coming up with a new drama.  Scandal was one well written drama, and one of my favorites ever.  And we did have lots of fun on the Scandal thread. 

@d3in, hello, and welcome to the thread  :)  It does sound interesting, yes!  I expect a lot from this writer, and I so glad we have such a good cast too.

Maybe @Lmangla@zenya22  @moodypie, @ZarraJae , @tulip06@andy78@oyeleyeolusina,    who were with us on the "Scandal" thread, would be interested in joining here.

Maybe also @jaewon fan, @pafaccio @dfwkimchi @luvskjw , @cclover1@chandara  @Yuuni,    but I don't know how often they visit Soompi these days.

@irilight,  I tried to remember them all, but I think this drama is going to be a hit I have high expectations of it I didn't recognize PHB with hair now looking at her in her Hana role..  I will pitch my tent here..   

• Like 9

@valsava, yes, the haircut makes a huge change. I thought you liked her there... :)

@zenya22, thank you for answering my call.. Right now - Aug. 22nd is the planned first airing.

@Lmangla, thank you too, for answering. I have not seen 18 to 29, but would like to. I like Ryu Soo-Young.

I have faith in this writer that she will come up with something original with wonderful twitsts. Am I nuts... I have been waiting for a new drama from her ever since Scandal ended....    happy leaf

• Like 10

@Lmangla, thank you too, for answering. I have not seen 18 to 29, but would like to. I like Ryu Soo-Young.

I have faith in this writer that she will come up with something original with wonderful twitsts. Am I nuts... I have been waiting for a new drama from her ever since Scandal ended....    happy leaf

yea scandal was an awesome drama and we had such a fun time on the thread. it was an experience to remember. :D

• Like 9

@valsava, yes, the haircut makes a huge change. I thought you liked her there... :)

@zenya22, thank you for answering my call.. Right now - Aug. 22nd is the planned first airing.

@irilight,  My dear sister I loved PHB role as Hana in AWRD,  I view her skills very highly, I'm just trying to see if I can find any info on what role she will be playing here and looking for a relationship chart.. 

drama eccentric DIL you are there right ? I think we may have to request subs for it..   

Edited by valsava
  • Like 9

@irilight,  My dear sister I loved PHB role as Hana in AWRD,  I view her skills very highly, I'm just trying to see if I can find any info on what role she will be playing here and looking for a relationship chart.. 

drama eccentric DIL you are there right ? I think we may have to request subs for it..   

@valsava, I agree, and I do hope we get more information as more about the drama comes out. For sure - I want to know more of her role too...

And yes, you are right... Lets do it - request subs for it from the 3 major subbing groups

We might have to request again, once all the casting information is in on the regular portals. Currently  DramaWiki has a better casting info.

When requesting subs, I usually put both English title and Hangul title, so that there are no mistakes about what I am requesting. In this case it will be

I have a Lover - 애인있어요

1. Drama Fever

Fill in this short request form, with title and country of origin
http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

2. Viki

Fill in Viki's short title request form.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

3. Soompi TV

I still have hopes they will actually bring us more ongoing drama

To request a title send an email to their customer service. Make sure the subject of your email is Title Request and the title you are requesting.

https://tv.soompi.com/en/support

Nice thing about an email, is that you can include comments and/or article or a link. (I'd include the DramaWiki link, that has updated casting info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone coming to this thread and also all lurkers will submit title requests, so that we can all have this drama to enjoy

Edited by irilight
  • Like 11

@andy78, so glad you are joining us.    Welcome     :)

Nah Yeong-hee to star in "I Am Taken" as a wealthy lady

photo615525.jpg

Nah Yeong-hee is starring in the new SBS drama "I Am Taken".

"I Am Taken" is about a woman with amnesia who hates her husband, falling in love with him again.

A pair of twins reunite 30 years later after a dramatic life.

The drama is written by Bae Yoo-mi and is directed by Choi Moon-seok.

Nah Yeong-hee plays a wealthy lady named Hong Se-hee and she is also the mother-in-law to Do Hae-kang (Kim Hyeon-joo). As a former Miss Korea, Hong Se-hee is beautiful and has a considerate and generous trait but she becomes mean and indifferent throughout the drama.

Nah Yeong-hee is someone who will do anything for her son and won't express her feelings in times of good or bad. She played Midas in the recent KBS 2TV drama "Producers" who brought Cindy (IU) to fame.

"I Am Taken" will be released in August.

Source: http://tr.im/NOXf8

• Like 9