AOA’s Jimin Accused of Casting a Wide Net for Men on “Witch Hunt”

AOA’s Jimin was one of the guests on the July 24 episode of “Witch Hunt.” On the show, she surprised the MCs by stating, “It is possible to for a man and a woman to be friends. I also have a lot of male friends.” She said, “I really have a lot of guy friends. […]

The post AOA’s Jimin Accused of Casting a Wide Net for Men on “Witch Hunt” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest novadestin

99% of my friends are male; still been with the same guy for like 14 years (no, I don't even bother keeping track anymore lol). It has nothing to do with dating, some women just get along better with men.

Guest Ming Banger

Who accused her of casting a wide net for men? What does that even mean? For every girl friend I have, I have 3 guy friends. Guys are not backbiting manipulating little weasels who want to be my friend so they can try to hook my brothers. Besides Jimin has a boyfriend ....this is a non issue.

Archived