[Taiwanese Drama 2015] Love Cuisine 料理高校生

sugarplum892

@thitu Omg I love this compilation of screenshots haha so cute!! Yeah the jury's still out for me on In a Good Way but I feel obligated to watch it since it's supposedly Lego's break out role so I must watch it for him LOL I liked MCS's sunny smile initially but then whoops fell for the 'bad guy' lool and also Mai Zi's character got so much better later on! I hope they let Mai Zi (Ben Wu) sing in this drama because MCS sang so he should too since they're both singers! I watched a few of Ben's videos too and I like his voice.

This drama is doing pretty well but Murphy's did better and had more dedicated fans I think. As far as I can tell, I don't think Love Cuisine is going to win the popular online vote but since that's only 30% of the overall vote, we'll see if they win the official judges voting category (40%)  and the media voting category (30%) Although I liked Murphy's a lot and I finished it too, (huge Danson fan here!), I honestly didn't like Ivelyn enough either. Her character was too indecisive, I got a little annoyed. I completely get what you mean about the thread. I never posted on Murphy's thread (although I followed it) because fans of Murphy's were INTENSE. 

I want Pa Zhen to go back to the "pretty" style loooool. She looks even prettier without her glasses. Also, I never really like Liu Xuan in the beginning although she's obviously the prettiest girl in their class because it seemed like she kept leading both MCS and Mai Zi on until she FINALLY decided she liked MCS. 

• Like 1

@jazz638, PZ is very pretty when she is dressed up. Gosh, for some reason even when I first saw her in that cauliflower hairstyle and thick glasses, I still found her prettier and cuter than LX let alone after seeing her transformation lol :PJust like love at first sight, I believe in like at first at look. I instantly like XR and PZ after first time looking at them. ^_^There is something about them that draw you in...

Well, I have to agree with you that Love cuisine may not win going against Murphy's and newly popular "Bromance". That's sad but as long as I see Allison-Lego in another drama together I will be very happy and contented. 

• Like 1

I dont think I have seen this gesture of HJ in BTS...lol...my imagination runs wild again:w00t:

12189975_1098723130146898_31454733932974

Can you tell it is Nita and Allison in this photo below???:lol:

12195764_1505382829788010_24315051641193

12191995_498770540297236_860648473211103

Very couple-like 

11108_472110299640098_273501330170919831

Stop feeding her HJ, she does not like to be fed by a spoon but your lips...

11988467_485390804968543_234296135837436

12002092_483750908465866_44577849496827011903963_477012952472995_187988203093598

Edited by thitu

@thitu Ahh I like your organization of the screenshots; they're so adorable haha. To be honest, I like all the couples except for MZS and LX. I think Xiao Niu and Meng Cheng are actually super cute. Though MC was annoying in the beginning, I really like how she's warming up to Xiao Niu. Also, in the recent episode, when Mr. Wen left, in that minute I found him just as handsome as Han Jie!

About the mysterious figure, I'm irritated we still don't know who it is after a full episode of amping it up. People are saying it's Chris Wang by the voice (the voice really does sound like him), but the shadowy figures we keep seeing just don't look like him unless the shadowy figure is a stunt double..

• Like 1

@jazz638, I love posting updated pics of my favorite drama. It is something fun to do :lol:. You know what, I kinda like the actor that plays MCS character (Sing Hong) after watching this drama first official promote. He has both look and physical built (height), I think if he keeps working hard, he gonna become a very good actor later on. By the way, when I first started watching this drama, I thought MCS led over WMZ in term of screen time and story development. However, in the later half, you just discovered that it has always been Ben Wu since the beginning. Actually, Ben Wu is more popular than Sing Hong in the entertainment industry. If you have watched the aforementioned promo video, then you see why I think so. I definitely do not like MCS and LX story, but it is a pleasant to see Sing Hong and his smile. MC and XN pairing is very interesting. I like XN braided hair a lot. That is so cute :P

About the mysterious figure and all those text messages. I gonna have to catch up (still on ep 14). But are they going to extend the story line? Or is it going to end at ep 18?? 

• Like 1