[Drama 2015] Bubblegum 풍선껌

Shosi_for_9

Bubblegum 풍선껌

Bubblegum-Poster2.jpg

• Drama: Bubblegum (working & literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Poongsungeom
  • Hangul: 풍선껌
  • Director: Kim Byung-Soo
  • Writer: Lee Min-Na
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: October 26, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Set within the backdrop of a hospital and a radio station. People with different problems get together and become happier.

Notes

1. "Bubblegum" takes over the tvN Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00 time slot previously occupied by "Rude Miss Young-Ae Season 14” and will be followed by "Cheese in the Trap" January 4, 2016.
  2. First script reading took place September 8, 2015 at Nuri Square Business Center in Sangam, Seoul, South Korea.

Cast

Bubblegum (Korean Drama)-Lee Dong-Wook.jpg Bubblegum (Korean Drama)-Jung Ryeo-Won.jpg Bubblegum (Korean Drama)-Lee Jong-Hyuk.jpg Bubblegum (Korean Drama)-Park Hee-Von.jpg Bubblegum (Korean Drama)-Bae Jong-Ok.jpg
Lee Dong-Wook Jung Ryeo-Won Lee Jong-Hyuk Park Hee-Von Bae Jong-Ok
Park Ri-Hwan Kim Haeng-A Kang Suk-Joon Hong Yi-Seul Park Sun-Young

Lee Seung-Joon Kim Ri-Na Bubblegum (Korean Drama)-Kim Jung-Nan.jpg Bubblegum (Korean Drama)-Lee Moon-Soo.jpg Bubblegum (Korean Drama)-Park Chul-Min.jpg
Lee Seung-Joon Kim Ri-Na Kim Jung-Nan Lee Moon-Soo Park Chul-Min
Kwon Ji-Hoon No Tae-Hee Oh Se-Young Chef No Kim Joon-Hyuk

Bubblegum (Korean Drama)-Park Won-Sang.jpg
Park Won-Sang
Jo Dong-Il

Additional Cast Members:

•  

The drama is described as an “adult fairytale,” which to me sounds like any drama ever. Perhaps we’ll learn of a more specific reason for the fairytale mention later, but the premise is just about people with deficiencies, becoming a little happier just by being with one another. Vague, I know. It’ll have four main characters and take place in a broadcast station and a hospital.

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/jung-ryeo-won-lee-dong-wook-cast-in-new-tvn-drama/

LEAD Cast

Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won to Have Drama Reunion After 12 Years

vPdPhVK.jpg

JEZcdbe.jpg

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/22/lee-dong-wook-and-jung-ryeo-won-to-have-drama-reunion-after-12-years/

aZD5rPC.jpg

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/07/lee-dong-wook-and-jung-ryeo-won-to.html

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

All photos are property of tvn Ltd. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DhilaM, Hello, and thank you for starting the thread :)

According to Dramabeans article "Writing is a drama newbie, radio show Music City writer and book author Lee Mina, and producing is the company behind Secret Garden and A Gentleman’s Dignity"

So it looks like you need to correct your entry.

Here's another article that came out.

Lee Dong-Wook and Jung Ryeo-Won, meet again by the drama ‘Bubble Gum’ after 12 years

15085_1.jpg

The actors Lee Dong-Wook and Jung Ryeo-Won will meet again by the drama ‘Bubble Gum’.

On 22nd a media reported that Lee Dong-Wook and Jung Ryeo-Won appear at tvN new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Bubble Gum’.

After tvN noticed, “We are discussing with positive answer now, but it is not decided yet.”

It is known that the actor Lee Dong-Wook is proposed to perform the role of Park Ri-Hwan, and Jung Ryeo-Won is asked to perform the role of Kim Haeng-Ah.

If the actor Lee Dong-Wook and Jung Ryeo-Won decide the appearance, they will meet again in 12 years after SBS sitcom ‘Do Right Things’ on 2003.

Meanwhile, tvN drama ‘Bubble Gum’ is the fairytale for adults, about that people get together with each deficiency, and become happy.

Source

@DhilaM, Hello, and thank you for starting the thread :)

According to Dramabeans article "Writing is a drama newbie, radio show Music City writer and book author Lee Mina, and producing is the company behind Secret Garden and A Gentleman’s Dignity"

So it looks like you need to correct your entry.

Here's another article that came out.

Lee Dong-Wook and Jung Ryeo-Won, meet again by the drama ‘Bubble Gum’ after 12 years

The actors Lee Dong-Wook and Jung Ryeo-Won will meet again by the drama ‘Bubble Gum’.

On 22nd a media reported that Lee Dong-Wook and Jung Ryeo-Won appear at tvN new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Bubble Gum’.

After tvN noticed, “We are discussing with positive answer now, but it is not decided yet.”

It is known that the actor Lee Dong-Wook is proposed to perform the role of Park Ri-Hwan, and Jung Ryeo-Won is asked to perform the role of Kim Haeng-Ah.

If the actor Lee Dong-Wook and Jung Ryeo-Won decide the appearance, they will meet again in 12 years after SBS sitcom ‘Do Right Things’ on 2003.

Meanwhile, tvN drama ‘Bubble Gum’ is the fairytale for adults, about that people get together with each deficiency, and become happy.

Source

thank you for correction.

i will change it

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
Guest ororomunroe

tvN confirms "Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won for 'Bubble Gum'", scheduled to begin on October 26th 

KAfqpuC.jpg

Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won will pair up in tvN's new Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Bubble Gum' (working title).

According to tvN on August 3rd, 'Bubble Gum' has been decided to begin at 11 PM on October 26th.

'Bubble Gum' is a romantic love story depicting fairy tales for adults, telling you that people bearing empty holes in their souls will become happier if they stay together.

This is writer Lee Mi-na's debut project for drama, who has been well-known as a main writer of the radio show 'Music City' and the author of 'The Man, the Woman'. Producer Kim Byeong-soo, who was hailed for the sensuous and detailed directing of 'Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times' is in charge of the directing of this new drama. Hwa and Dam Pictures of "Secret Garden", 'A Gentleman's Dignity', and "The Heirs" is in charge of the overall production.

tvN has stated, "Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won have confirmed their cast for 'Bubble Gum'. As the actors have been loved much for their strong acting abilities established through their multiple projects, we have much anticipation on the transformation the actors will bring up" and "We strategically changed the timing of initial airtime to match the content of the heartwarming romance drama. We'd like to ask for much anticipation".

Lee Dong-wook will play Park Ri-hwan, owner of 'Hoon & Hoon Hospital of Oriental Medicine'. He dearly regards his mother and his best friend Kim Haeng-ah (Jeong Ryeo-won). Lee Dong-wook will ooze his 'hoonnam' appeal (a hardworking and integrate man of warm personality) in his first drama with tvN.

Jeong Ryeo-won will play Kim Haeng-ah, a producer of a radio station in her eighth year employment. Although she is someone of an easy going tough personality, she has a painful mental scar from the past. She is a friend with Park Ri-hwan (Lee Dong-wook) since their childhood. Jeong Ryeo-won is returning to the small screen after a while since MBC's 'Medical Top Team'.

'Bubble Gum' will begin at 11 PM on October 26th, after the completion of 'Rude Miss Young-Ae Season 14'. "Cheese in the Trap" has been planned to broadcast after the completion of 'Bubble Gum'. 

Source

Guest ororomunroe

Lee Dong Wook And Jung Ryeo Won Join ‘Bubble Gum’

ggfkb3bd9qlsi3xd7to9l6djilz9t091.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Actor Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won have been cast as the leads for new drama ‘Bubble Gum (working title).’

This new Monday-Tuesday tvN drama will start airing on October 26 at 11 PM KST. ‘Bubble Gum’ is a romance drama about people who fill each other’s lacking and are a bit happier when they are together. This fairy-tale for adults is the first drama script written by author Lee Mi Na. PD Kim Byung Soo who directed ‘Nine: Nine Time Travels’ will be in charge of ‘Bubble Gum.’

According to tvN, “Lee Dong Woo and Jung Ryeo Won have been confirmed for ‘Bubble Gum.’ As much as these two showed great acting and built up experience, anticipation on what kind of change these two loved actors will show is great. The organizational point was strategically changed in order to enhance the great combination of a warm romance drama and the season. Please have a lot of interest.”

Lee Dong Wook will play the director of an oriental medicine hospital, Park Ri Hwan. He is a character that cherishes the mother that raised him and his best friend Kim Haeng Ah (Jung Ryeo Won). This is Lee Dong Wook’s first tvN drama.

Jung Ryeo Won plays 8-year radio PD Kim Haeng Ah. Her personality is easy-going but she holds pain inside her. She has been friends with Park Ri Hwan since they were children. 

Meanwhile, ‘Bubble Gum’ will air after ‘Rude Miss Young-Ae Season 14’ ends on October 26. (photo by ARA, Art Star Korea)

Cr: BNT News

I have difficulties to copy the article, so here's the link from hancinema:

http://www.hancinema.net/tvn-confirms-lee-dong-wook-and-jeong-ryeo-won-for-bubble-gum--scheduled-to-begin-on-october-26th-85069.html

photo620277.jpg

tvN confirms "Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won for 'Bubble Gum'", scheduled to begin on October 26th

Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won will pair up in tvN's new Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Bubble Gum' (working title).

According to tvN on August 3rd, 'Bubble Gum' has been decided to begin at 11 PM on October 26th. 'Bubble Gum' is a romantic love story depicting fairy tales for adults, telling you that people bearing empty holes in their souls will become happier if they stay together.

This is writer Lee Mi-na's debut project for drama, who has been well-known as a main writer of the radio show 'Music City' and the author of 'The Man, the Woman'. Producer Kim Byeong-soo, who was hailed for the sensuous and detailed directing of 'Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times' is in charge of the directing of this new drama. Hwa and Dam Pictures of "Secret Garden", 'A Gentleman's Dignity', and "The Heirs" is in charge of the overall production.

tvN has stated, "Lee Dong-wook and Jeong Ryeo-won have confirmed their cast for 'Bubble Gum'. As the actors have been loved much for their strong acting abilities established through their multiple projects, we have much anticipation on the transformation the actors will bring up" and "We strategically changed the timing of initial airtime to match the content of the heartwarming romance drama. We'd like to ask for much anticipation".

Lee Dong-wook will play Park Ri-hwan, owner of 'Hoon & Hoon Hospital of Oriental Medicine'. He dearly regards his mother and his best friend Kim Haeng-ah (Jeong Ryeo-won). Lee Dong-wook will ooze his 'hoonnam' appeal (a hardworking and integrate man of warm personality) in his first drama with tvN.

Jeong Ryeo-won will play Kim Haeng-ah, a producer of a radio station in her eighth year employment. Although she is someone of an easy going tough personality, she has a painful mental scar from the past. She is a friend with Park Ri-hwan (Lee Dong-wook) since their childhood. Jeong Ryeo-won is returning to the small screen after a while since MBC's 'Medical Top Team'.

'Bubble Gum' will begin at 11 PM on October 26th, after the completion of 'Rude Miss Young-Ae Season 14'. "Cheese in the Trap" has been planned to broadcast after the completion of 'Bubble Gum'. Read more at: http://tr.im/lbNWu

--------------------------------------

@ororomunroe okay, I've edited this post

Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won confirmed to reunite in 'Bubble Gum'

August 3, 2015 @ 6:10 pm
lee-dong-wook-jung-ryeo-won_1438620264_a

Previously, it was reported that actors Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won might unite in tvN drama 'Bubble Gum' twelve years after their sitcom, 'Do the Right Thing.'  Now, the two are confirmed to retest their chemistry together!

tvN stated on August 3, "Ultimately, Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won have confirmed their appearance in 'Bubble Gum.'  Because they're actors who have gathered a lot of love through their seasoned, firm acting in multiple productions, there are a lot of expectations regarding what kind of transformation they will show."

Lee Dong Wook will be playing Park Ri Hwan, the skillful director of a hospital, while Jung Ryeo Won will be playing Kim Haeng Ah, a radio producer.  The two have been friends since youth, but how might that friendship develop into romance?

You can find out on August 26!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/lee-dong-wook-and-jung-ryeo-won-confirmed-to-reunite-in-bubble-gum

Coming to this thread! woohoo it's confirmed now! Been long waiting for JRW comeback..

Hi @DhilaM @ororomunroe @irilight!!

Calling avid LDW fan @zagigirl

@SeGafanlady you may like this drama :D

hi kanyaaaa....

I dont know

how its call coincident  or not? but from love background of them

Shosi VS Suju

Both of them so close with Idol in SM

Even Sone and Elf korea, often saw them in SM Building. They like in-out SM building.

but, now

they play in same drama..

woohoooo

Coming to this thread! woohoo it's confirmed now! Been long waiting for JRW comeback..

Yes of course @SeGafanlady

im looking forward!

SHOSI VS SUJU

They will have good chemi off screen trust me.

Hahaha... Waeeeeee...

PD-nim

PLEASE cast Jessica Jung & Choi Siwon!

It's Gonna Be Awesome.

Coz, its gonna be like ex lover club.

The actress whom I'd watch in (almost) anything

+ Lee Dong Wook playing a warm likeable man (this is my own interpretation)

+ friends turned into lovers

+ a drama not centered on romance (according to my understanding).

You guys can count me in even if you don't want me here. :D

Choi Siwon is cast in She Was Pretty, dunno about Jessica.. :(

From the description, it sounds like bestfriends-turned-lovers story.. I just hope this one has better plot than TTWNIL

TTWNIL plot is sukk I left this drama in ep 8 after bearing it from ep 2.. can't believe what WRnim done to my Diva Ha Ji Won.. and I was a fan noona of Lee Jin Wook and can't believe his role is as flat as ironing board while he wowed me in the Three Musketeers. worst drama 2015 is TTWNIL and aiguuuu the looooong tittle doesn't help..

From the description, it sounds like bestfriends-turned-lovers story.. I just hope this one has better plot than TTWNIL

yes kanya i hope so

coz lil bit disappointed with TTWNIL

TTWNIL plot is sukk I left this drama in ep 8 after bearing it from ep 2.. can't believe what WRnim done to my Diva Ha Ji Won.. and I was a fan noona of Lee Jin Wook and can't believe his role is as flat as ironing board while he wowed me in the Three Musketeers. worst drama 2015 is TTWNIL and aiguuuu the looooong tittle doesn't help..

yeah me too.. i cant believe it

The actress whom I'd watch in (almost) anything

+ Lee Dong Wook playing a warm likeable man (this is my own interpretation)

+ friends turned into lovers

+ a drama not centered on romance (according to my understanding).

You guys can count me in even if you don't want me here. :D

Good perception

Oh i'm here chingu...and definitely be here :D...don't know about the drama yet but will enjoy watching his beautiful face again...hope he gets out of his blond phase til October ;)

They will start as friends? Which woman can be just a friend with him?!? ;)

So October 26...well 2,5 months...it will be long but it's OK FINALLY my Wookie is coming back!

P.S. Lots of chingus here from Mask  topic...hope this one will be great as it was that one :)

Archived