[Drama 2015] Bubblegum 풍선껌

Shosi_for_9

Seriously, is there no one else who is cast or are they keeping that a secret?

any idea?

i choose Ha Hyo Jo as Supporting Lead For Female

i choose Park Seo Joon Supporting Lead For Male

did you mean Han Hyo Jo? well she hasnt done a drama in tears but maybe shell cameo?

yes her

what do u think?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well both actor/actress brought me here to this thread to the fact that I like them both as to where I haven't seen JRW since her last drama Medical Top Team and feeling like this one should indeed be a good one, So wouldn't mind if they changed the title as well, wth bubblegum have to do with this drama, WHAT" LDW, JRW, Will be chewing gum throughout this whole drama because I really need to know lol. But I'm in to watch this drama!

I definitely see some familiar names here like @valsava, @ororomunroe,  @SeGafanlady, @irilight, "waving" Hello friends.

Well both actor/actress brought me here to this thread to the fact that I like them both as to where I haven't seen JRW since her last drama Medical Top Team and feeling like this one should indeed be a good one, So wouldn't mind if they changed the title as well, wth bubblegum have to do with this drama, WHAT" LDW, JRW, Will be chewing gum throughout this whole drama because I really need to know lol. But I'm in to watch this drama!

I definitely see some familiar names here like @valsava, @ororomunroe,  @SeGafanlady, @irilight, "waving" Hello friends.

OMG!

Im so proud!!

immortal member here.. bow down

@Princi_86 i think he will be far away from the strict look of CJW in Hotel king .i think he will be passionate person with  warm look and JRW will be more wild and daring . thats what i feel who knows? 

I don't mind him as passionate person ;)

...but as she supose to be a wild one he should be the opposite right?  He doesn't have to be cold and with distance...we'll see...

...i remembered now...they say he values mother...thats good but i hope not type of guy that can't do anything without asking mother for aproval...

P.S. I haven't see main female lead in a drama yet...any good sugestion?...romantic one with happy end? ;) 

@Princi_86 i think he will be far away from the strict look of CJW in Hotel king .i think he will be passionate person with  warm look and JRW will be more wild and daring . thats what i feel who knows? 

...but as she supose to be a wild one he should be the opposite right?  He doesn't have to be cold and with distance...we'll see...

...i remembered now...they say he values mother...thats good but i hope not type of guy that can't do anything without asking mother for aproval...

P.S. I haven't see main female lead in a drama yet...any good sugestion?...romantic one with happy end? ;) 

king of drama or history of salaryman

@DhilaM HHJ ,PSJ aren't supporting leads ,you are asking for too much .:) maybe if we knew anything about the other couple ,we could anticipate who would fit the role .

but i like the cameo idea .

wishfull thinking:wub:

So, any idea?

although not the main lead she is a cute support in "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon"

she can do comedies really well so im really looking forward to this comical duo 

actaully now that i think about it i would like to see Lee Chung Ah she is funny and i like her in rom com

although not the main lead she is a cute support in "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon"

she can do comedies really well so im really looking forward to this comical duo 

actaully now that i think about it i would like to see Lee Chung Ah she is funny and i like her in rom com

I do remember MNIKSS but not her...

I have to finish something tonight but tomm will start with one of the dramas @DhilaM mentioned...see that all of you likes her  and thats good

As for male supporting cast...if i could choose i'd put other asian actors in that hospital...Saito Takumi or Yamapi...or Wallace Chung

@zagigirl I hope he'll be less strict and closed as Cha Jae Wan (knowing Wookie, he won't choose the same charachter twice), but I'm shure, he won't act as "mummy boy". Maybe his mother will be ill or smth. I think Wookie's charachter should be warm, caring and awesome.

As to JRW, if you want comedy with her and to see how this girl goes wild, watch "The History of Salaryman", tho this drama is quit strange and main lead is not so handsome, it's super fun, especially JRW's charachter. If to take "The King of Dramas", don't expect totally happy ending, but the drama is cool and unusual. Her charachter there isn't wild...more warm I shld say.

I will think abt supporting charachters as well lol...

@zagigirl I hope he'll be less strict and closed as Cha Jae Wan (knowing Wookie, he won't choose the same charachter twice), but I'm shure, he won't act as "mummy boy". Maybe his mother will be ill or smth. I think Wookie's charachter should be warm, caring and awesome.

As to JRW, if you want comedy with her and to see how this girl goes wild, watch "The History of Salaryman", tho this drama is quit strange and main lead is not so handsome, it's super fun, especially JRW's charachter. If to take "The King of Dramas", don't expect totally happy ending, but the drama is cool and unusual. Her charachter there isn't wild...more warm I shld say.

I agree he'll be different here for sure...but that hair, suits and grey car really suited him well in HK...i'll never forget :)...as for mum...its good to have a nice parent for change

I saw in TKoD comments but i think i'll watch it anyway

I'm sorry chingu you didn't join us in Mask tread :(

History of Salaryman... or King of Dramas... or Medical Top Team... or Ja Myung Do (if you are here you might not like saeguks though).. or even the few episodes when she appeared in My Name is Kim Sam Soon.

I agree he'll be different here for sure...but that hair, suits and grey car really suited him well in HK...i'll never forget :)...as for mum...its good to have a nice parent for change

I saw in TKoD comments but i think i'll watch it anyway

I'm sorry chingu you didn't join us in Mask tread :(

Yes, I would like him to wear suits and to have that hairstyle :wub:

@zagigirl sorry, chingu, but I didn't have time to discuss it here, on Soompi. Although Mask is for sure my fav drama this year, currently I can find time to follow and take part only Wookie's activity. :( 

Regarding secondary charachters, we won't get famous ones and I agree with @LavelyShai that most likely they will be idols.

If to take idols, I would like Kara's Young Ji to act alongside Lee Dong Wook (that's my wish from Roommate time). And she'll be so cute as his friend or younger sister *dreaming*. 

From actresses who're plaing secondary roles, I like Lim Ju-Eun, Yu In-Young, Kim Ji-Won, Honey Lee, Hong Soo Hyun. 

From actors: I don't have a lot of faves in among secondary actors...only those who have played badass charachters like Kim Jae Wook.

Thus, I think the best solution will be to attract actor-idol who can act. 

What characters will the secondary leads take? Or can I just mention whom I miss? :D

Without knowing the characters, I have support @Princi_86's proposal for Im Ju Eun. I really miss her. I also miss Kim Seul Gi (her role in Oh My Ghost doesn't count), but she wouldn't get to play a secondary lead... If not... Kim Ok Bin? Jung Hye Sung? (I didn't really lie her in Glorious Day, but she is the type who grows on you.)

As for male secondary leads... Kang Dong Ho (if I mentioned Im Ju Eun... they don't have to play a couple though... I miss each of them not them as a couple). If I mentioned Im Ju Eun, Kang Dong Ho and Kim Ok Bin, how about Lee Hee Joon? I wouldn't throw away Lee Sang Yeob either (I don't watch him in Bluebird's House)... I also miss Oh Jung Se and Lee Jae Won... but if we need stronger characters (just in case Lee Dong Wook will play a nice and warm person), what about Lee Joon Hyuk?

If they are in a mental health facility could we also have Lee Joon or Lee Kwang Soo? 

My only hope is that they don't cast  Kim Jin Suk as secondary lead. My heart couldn't take watching him not get the girl.

And Lee Moon Shik as part of the supporting cast? Or at least doing a cameo? If I mention cameos wouldn't if be great to have Lee Beom Soo or Kim Myung Min doing a cameo?  :D I shouldn't have mentioned the supporting cast... now I have to force myself not to go on...

If they do cast an idol or a younger actor, I only pray they won't pretend he is the same age as the leads. If he's younger, I hope the role is written for ayounger guy, and they won't force me believe they're the same age...  

I feel like I've missed someone important, but I can always add people to the list, right?

The supporting cast has been choosen already. While we wait for English translation (if there will be one), here are links on Korean sources:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003132295

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0000742658

b0dd1e375a20.jpg

The actor's name is Lee Jong Hyuk (I remmember him from Gentlemen's Dignity) and the girl is Park Hee Bon (she was plaing in Master's of Sun and Producer )

What I know, they will be playing love triangles with our Wookie and Ryeo Won. 

So true, it will be completely adults oriented drama.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/10/lee-jong-hyuk-and-park-hee-bon-in-talks-for-tvn-drama/

Lee Jong Hyuk and Park Hee Bon in Talks for tvN Drama Lee Jong Hyuk and Park Hee Bon in Talks for tvN Drama

Actors Lee Jong Hyuk and Park Hee Bon are currently in talks to join tvN‘s drama “Bubble Gum.”

An associate from tvN told Osen on August 10, “Lee Jong Hyuk and Park Hee Bon have been offered roles in ‘Bubble Gum,’ but they are not confirmed yet. We are still in talks.”

“Bubble Gum” will be a romance drama that will be the drama debut of writer Lee Mina, who is known for her book “That Man, That Woman” and also is the main writer for radio program “Music City.” The upcoming drama will be directed by Producer Kim Byung Soo, who worked on the critically-acclaimed “NineNine Time Travels.” Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won have been confirmed to be the leads previously.

I love Park Hee Bon! I've never thouth they would cast her. Why? She doesn't have the typical beauty. If you ask me if she can act... I have to be honest, I've never seen her in roles that were too demanding but, more important, I've never seen her playing a second lead. She;s always someone's sister or friend. Are you guys sure she'll be the second female lead? Is it sure that we are going to have a love... square?

Some of you might have seen her in Fated to Love You as Na Ra/Min Young's friend and Choi Woo Shik/Lee Yong's "future wife", or in Master's Sun as Gong Hyo Jin/Gong Shil/Tae Yang's sister. The funny thing is that before being Choi Woo Shik's girlfriend in Fated to Love You she played her sister in Family/Shut Up Family.

I'm sure there's no need for me to write about Lee Jong Hyuk, though...

P.S.: That was fast... (the casting)

Archived