[Drama 2015] Bubblegum 풍선껌

Shosi_for_9

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DhilaM thank you for starting this thread .

I am in since I am Wookie's hardcore fan , and regarding JRW , I started watching king of dramas and I noticed she isn't only beautiful but she is very talented as well so I am excited and can't wait .

this kind of plots is so simple  and mainly produced as a movie so it is a big challenge to whole crew to make it touchy , captivating and not draggy .LDW & JRW fighting

11753666_1616568068614488_126435969408342012 SBS Drama Awards Red Carpet

why all the good dramas start so later.... even next year??? aigoooo I can't move on from Mask... ottoke :crazy:

i miss MASK too

1st wednesday without it :(...i would of agree if SH escaped to give some more headache to all of us ;)

I hope that OTP in this drama will have chemistry as great as MW&JS had but with more mature love scenes :P...how is this tvN with love scenes?

How about Yun Jung Hon again in male lead supp? ;)

I'd take anyone as 2nd male lead or female lead as long they're likeable and can act...

@zagigirl of course chingu.. I hope no high school romance here... Hope both leads are mature enough to just do it! Hahaha

TvN dramas are usually bolder than Big 3 networks, see: INR 1-3 and the currently airing Oh My Ghost..

--------------------------------------

LDW and JRW at SBS Drama Awards 2012.. they're the MCs of this awards show..

sbs12_leedongwook4.jpgsbs12_leedongwook2.jpgsbs12_leedongwook3.jpg

At that time I never thought I would see them in a drama, but it's a nice surprise and I like both.. so no problem for me... :wub:

All we need now is a good scripts, director + good supporting actors... that's all.. I'm sure LDW & JRW will have great chemistry.. :)

i want to change JRW name to her real name is YOANA JUNG (coz this is her name in passport)

change ithe tittle

become like this:

[Upcoming Drama 2015] Bubblegum 풍선껌 | Mon-Tues 10PM KST | Lee Dong Wook and Yoana Jung Confirmed

what do u think?

I'd take anyone as 2nd male lead or female lead as long they're likeable and can act...

@zagigirl of course chingu.. I hope no high school romance here... Hope both leads are mature enough to just do it! Hahaha

TvN dramas are usually bolder than Big 3 networks, see: INR 1-3 and the currently airing Oh My Ghost..

Well in INR 3 they started quite good but as i recall later they were quite innocent and i was sorry

Lets hope at least we'll have a few good kisses...and dream of little more :P...in 2nd part of a drama since they'll start as friends...unless they get drunk and make a mess sooner ;)

Guest ororomunroe

i want to change JRW name to her real name is YOANA JUNG (coz this is her name in passport)

change ithe tittle

become like this:

[Upcoming Drama 2015] Bubblegum 풍선껌 | Mon-Tues 10PM KST | Lee Dong Wook and Yoana Jung Confirmed

what do u think?

I wouldn't change it. JRW is her professional name and this is a thread about her acting. If this was her own Soompi thread, I'd understand the name change. It is best to use names that the actors go by, not what's on their birth certificate/passport.

change ithe tittle

become like this:

what do u think?

I wouldn't change it. JRW is her professional name and this is a thread about her acting. If this was her own Soompi thread, I'd understand the name change. It is best to use names that the actors go by, not what's on their birth certificate/passport.

I agree with @ororomunroe. Even her Soompi thread, I would not change, as she is known by her professional name JRW, and not by her passport name.

change ithe tittle

become like this:

what do u think?

I agree with @ororomunroe. Even her Soompi thread, I would not change, as she is known by her professional name JRW, and not by her passport name.

Ok. guys, I AGREE with u :wub:

Hey, everyone! Please, count me in! It will be my first drama which I will follow and take part in discussions from the very beggining till the very end, so plz take care of me! (sound's like in drama, isn't it?).

From my ava you can see that I'm hardcore LDW's fan and I'm so happy that he'll make comeback this year, since I was so scared he won't. And I'm also happey that he has JRW as co-star. After finding out abt this possible match, I've tried to watch The History of Salaryman...and now she's one of my fav actresses and I'm watching The King of Dramas right now. She's so cute, tallented and mature. Her smile is so positive. And I prefer Wookie to play love with mature women rather then with young. And I bet they will have stunning chemistry. Their bright aura can match so greatly. All we need now is good script from this new screen-writer, good directing and the last, but not the leaset - promotion.

And it will be hard to do, thince the drama which will be showing before seems to be un-succesful. Thus I'm scared that less knetizens and viewers will watch teasers for Bubblegum. 

And what you guys think abt timeslot? It seems that there weren't big hits in it (only Reply 1997, but it was so long ago).

P.s. I see Mask's fans here. This drama was daebak, I adore Soo Ae, she's one of my fave actresses after Mask. And writing or loveline was so awesome. I hope this new writer in Bubblegum will be able to create quality loveline as well...

lets try to be optimistic and pray for good rating and postive reviews from "hard to pleased" aka k netizens :D:D

How do you think LDW will be look in BG?i think he will get his black hair back and and wear eyeglasses and looks like a nerd somehow and what about JRW?

How do you think LDW will be look in BG?i think he will get his black hair back and and wear eyeglasses and looks like a nerd somehow and what about JRW?

Black hair back of course...if he runs a hospital he should be like CJW kind of looking guy i think...

@MaysoonD yes, let's be positive and hope that this drama will hit that timeslot!

From description, I think he'll be quite strict in his style and looks. For sure, he'll be dark haired, but I have no idea abt hairstyle.

in hospital probably he'll wair special clothes, but in personal life I hope he'll rock. :))) And I pray for good sence of humor...and lots of shirtless scenes. lol. His body should be in SOAW shape right now. khekhe

Regarding JRW I wasnt her to be good looking, stylish and with brown hair (not red, as in The Hustory of Salaryman), but knowing kdrama trends, likely she'll be in style with her charachter in The King of Dramas...

I am curious who will be supporting couple...Really hope to hear some news soon.

Upcoming Korean drama "Bubble Gum"

photo621407.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean drama "Bubble Gum"'s page to HanCinema database

"Bubble Gum" (2015)

Directed by Kim Byeong-soo

Written by Lee Mi-na-I

Network : tvN

With Lee Dong-wook, Jeong Ryeo-won,...

Mon, Tue 23:00

Synopsis A grown up fairy tale about people with deficiencies covering up for each other and being slightly happier.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/10/26

Source: http://tr.im/VWTpk

Seriously, is there no one else who is cast or are they keeping that a secret?

any idea?

i choose Ha Hyo Jo as Supporting Lead For Female

i choose Park Seo Joon Supporting Lead For Male

did you mean Han Hyo Jo? well she hasnt done a drama in tears but maybe shell cameo?

Archived