__timeless*

Guest ginaaax3

Guest ginaaax3

oh baby it's timeless~~

Hello everybody! This is my third time posting on Soompi, and I'm back with a song by Jang Ri In, called Timeless, I couldn't sing the whole song because my computer was acting weird, and it kept on turning off at the last part, so I could only one-shot up to this part. Then I will re-sing it when I get my damn computer fixed =_= I hope you think I improved from my other songs, even though this song gets weird becuase of the microphone sounding weird.

Here you go -----> TIMELESS

Guest trulime

i really realy like the song, i'm plannign on singing it to when i get my new mic :D

anyways, good with staying in tune for most of the song; however i think you should try to sing less with your nose voice and more with your stomach. also, back off the mic when you do the high notes, or you might wanna get a new mic because it's like fuzzy.

Guest ginaaax3

I think it was decent. Something is weird with the sound but not sure what it is.

Ahaha okay thank you. Maybe it's my voice or maybe it's the microphone.

i really realy like the song, i'm plannign on singing it to when i get my new mic :D

anyways, good with staying in tune for most of the song; however i think you should try to sing less with your nose voice and more with your stomach. also, back off the mic when you do the high notes, or you might wanna get a new mic because it's like fuzzy.

Thank you for your honesty! I'll try to sign with my stomach more, I've been trying :) And my microphone isn't good, so I want a new one. hahaha

DANG GINA, HELLA NICE VOICE!

Pretty, good body, nice voice, great personality, cute boyfriend =p

You got it all. Just kill me why don't you =p

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest xiahukno

did you stop singing after the climax of the song?! bc i just heard the music.

use more stomach and not head. (aka be louder)

pay attention to your LOW notes. you are off key but you're hitting all your high notes... except in the climax. you just... stopped singing or your mic stopped recording...

other than that, cute voice! ^^

hope you get your computer fixed! ^^

Guest trulime

Ahaha okay thank you. Maybe it's my voice or maybe it's the microphone.

Thank you for your honesty! I'll try to sign with my stomach more, I've been trying :) And my microphone isn't good, so I want a new one. hahaha

Yeah, I have the same problem. I start off okay with my stomach and rely too much on my throat/nose voice. Hehe, my old microphone broke and I'm getting a new one!! It's so exciting. haha.

Guest orange_skies

i think it was okay. you should work on keeping your notes. there were a lot of times where you went lower/higher/flat after you hit the note, and it's okay sometimes, but it's not very appropriate for this song. it kind of sounded like you had problems with breathing, too. like hanaxkim said, you should work on breathing with your stomach.

you did a good job, and i can tell that your voice is nice, but with more practice, it could be better. =]

Guest ginaaax3

DANG GINA, HELLA NICE VOICE!

Pretty, good body, nice voice, great personality, cute boyfriend =p

You got it all. Just kill me why don't you =p

muchlove!

-jisoo

Hahah you're too nice,

Thank you dear

* GETS GUN *

ㅋㅋ just kidding.

did you stop singing after the climax of the song?! bc i just heard the music.

use more stomach and not head. (aka be louder)

pay attention to your LOW notes. you are off key but you're hitting all your high notes... except in the climax. you just... stopped singing or your mic stopped recording...

other than that, cute voice! ^^

hope you get your computer fixed! ^^

I stopped singing cause my computer kept on dying,

But now a guy fixed it, so I might one-shot the whole song again,

ANd yes, I"ll try better with the ow and hgih notes.

it was ok. but yu slur a LOT. but i thought it was ok. this is a beautiful song.

Ahhhh okay, I'll try to stop slurring :)

i think it was okay. you should work on keeping your notes. there were a lot of times where you went lower/higher/flat after you hit the note, and it's okay sometimes, but it's not very appropriate for this song. it kind of sounded like you had problems with breathing, too. like hanaxkim said, you should work on breathing with your stomach.

you did a good job, and i can tell that your voice is nice, but with more practice, it could be better. =]

Thank you, I'll practice mroe and work on my high notes, and stuff.

Guest ginaaax3

omg i recently heard this song

its soo nice!

you did a pretty good job =)

haha thank you, i'm going to resing it,

and I LOVEEE this song <3333

Archived