[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

I find that viki is very slow to sub MDGSW but very fast for other dramas even those which recently just started. I tried to help put comments but it doesn't allow me cos viki not available in my region. 

Sigh, till now still waiting.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

My fave cutie pie Ko Woo Rim at the script reading of this drama.

He is the young version of who? I don't see his name on the cast list. He also in the same previous weekend drama as Do Sang Woo but they never cross path because he is the younger version of Ha Suk Jin. 

Guest sonequeen

My fave cutie pie Ko Woo Rim at the script reading of this drama.

He is the young version of who? I don't see his name on the cast list. He also in the same previous weekend drama as Do Sang Woo but they never cross path because he is the younger version of Ha Suk Jin. 

Ko Woo Rim played the younger version of Do Sang Woo's character Sehoon.

I find that viki is very slow to sub MDGSW but very fast for other dramas even those which recently just started. I tried to help put comments but it doesn't allow me cos viki not available in my region. 

Sigh, till now still waiting.

It is all subbed! I just patiently wait because as you can see, there are only 4-5 subbers and not all them are available at the same time. Plus they all have lives outside of Viki! I can suggest for you some dailies while you wait. I'm fond of chinese dramas because I don't have to read subtitles and most of the famous ones are subbed if you're interested. :) 

Well after watching both episodes subbed, I really came to the conclusion and state that PSY (HS) character is worst then Jang Bo-Ri  LYR (JMY) character and is no doubt the Devil's child. There I've said it, to a simple fact that every word that comes out of HS's mouth is nothing but lies. HS really had my pressure rising that I even got up from my computer desk just to catch a breather to calm myself down lol, and I must prepare myself as well for this coming weekend. I also think HS will use Oh Wol for her advantage by trying to harm Sa Wol, but I hope OW will find out SW identity before she start her charades. I'm so sick and tired of Man Hoo having DY followed but I'm so glad she found the painting of her fathers, all thanks to that sea hag MIL who told DY to clean the basement out lol. And so for Min Hoo who's treating SW like the bottom of his shoe is going to regret every word that came out of his freaking mouth listening to that fake daughter HS, and the way HS was looking at HJ/SW at the end has me truly to believe she's going to do harm or even have HJ and Min Hoo going at each others throat because of her lies wait and see. Last but not least" I would like for some guys to come along and marry those two sisters right off in the sunset so they can never be seen on my screen again :angry:

Well after watching both episodes subbed, I really came to the conclusion and state that PSY (HS) character is worst then Jang Bo-Ri  LYR (JMY) character and is no doubt the Devil's child. There I've said it, to a simple fact that every word that comes out of HS's mouth is nothing but lies. HS really had my pressure rising that I even got up from my computer desk just to catch a breather to calm myself down lol, and I must prepare myself as well for this coming weekend. I also think HS will use Oh Wol for her advantage by trying to harm Sa Wol, but I hope OW will find out SW identity before she start her charades. I'm so sick and tired of Man Hoo having DY followed but I'm so glad she found the painting of her fathers, all thanks to that sea hag MIL who told DY to clean the basement out lol. And so for Min Hoo who's treating SW like the bottom of his shoe is going to regret every word that came out of his freaking mouth listening to that fake daughter HS, and the way HS was looking at HJ/SW at the end has me truly to believe she's going to do harm or even have HJ and Min Hoo going at each others throat because of her lies wait and see. Last but not least" I would like for some guys to come along and marry those two sisters right off in the sunset so they can never be seen on my screen again :angry:

I'm going to have to disagree.. she's nothing in comparison yet.. Hiding a child isn't as bad. (in reference to Jang Bo Ri). HS is not as schematic. She's also not careful because SW will probably discover that her evil so-called sister was involved. SW just gives in too easily.. wait until she steps up a notch. I also have a feeling that her real mom will reveal it only to her and then mother and daughter will hopefully start plotting sooner or later.

I find the last two episodes a bit slow, the storyline started to drag. The last ten episodes were so exciting, hopefully ep 13 comes back to that addicting makjang story.:)

With revenge dramas, I think everything can be done in 30 episodes if they get to the point.. but to fill in empty time slots they have to extend the plot with unneccessary fillers.

I'm going to have to disagree.. she's nothing in comparison yet.. Hiding a child isn't as bad.. she's not as schematic. She's also not careful because SW will probably discover that her evil so-called sister was involved. SW just gives in too easily.. wait until she steps up a notch. I also have a feeling that her real mom will reveal it only to her and then mother and daughter will hopefully start plotting sooner or later.

@thunderman1" well we have our own different opinions here as I also said in Jang Bo-Ri drama that LYR is the Devil's child as well, so JMY was and HS is living wicked lives by lying, scheming, and also being conniving with it.

I haven't watch ep 12 but the only thing in 11 that I liked was HS having to fix the cat house that she wrecked...that's right. You should fix the mess you make so I hope Sehun can teach HS a few much needed lesson about being a decent human being from time to time.

@suchadiva42  the two sisters do annoy me...well eversince they were young. They just don't serve much purpose. I feel that DY needs to be smarter at plotting revenge...she has dedicated her youth for this purpose. It's got to be better than this and she has to be cleverer than Manho. She should have more power over him because he is clearly crazy about her...

I didn't follow Jang Bori so I can't compare which character is worse. But from what I can see, HS's lies are not too clever either...these can be easily uncovered...if only the adults try a little bit especially Minho. He just took her words in blindly...I am guessing Cangbin may be the first to suspect her as he did in the past. Hopefully...off to watch ep 12 now.

@jann17 - I agree with u. Sa wa should have a talk with Minho (Their relationship is still good) instead of just believing hs. She should know her friend always telling lies. Minho just believe hs cos he dotes on her.

Episode 12- dy will have money and power. Think she will finance sa wol but she has to do it secretly cos if kmh finds out sa wol is her daughter, he will use her 

by the way- jang bori vilain is worse- she abandoned her child and guy she loves Plus her own mother cos they are poor, schemed and married a rich man, steals, lies.

But it is too early to tell- she might make hs do more bad stuff

@jann17 - I agree with u. Sa wa should have a talk with Minho (Their relationship is still good) instead of just believing hs. She should know her friend always telling lies. Minho just believe hs cos he dotes on her.

Episode 12- dy will have money and power. Think she will finance sa wol but she has to do it secretly cos if kmh finds out sa wol is her daughter, he will use her 

by the way- jang bori vilain is worse- she abandoned her child and guy she loves Plus her own mother cos they are poor, schemed and married a rich man, steals, lies.

But it is too early to tell- she might make hs do more bad stuff

Yes! We're on the same page here.. this drama is nothing in comparison to all the other worse revenge dramas I have seen.. plus it's not a daily drama so plot will have to be slow--> developing-->climax-->the end. :)

Well I'm going to take this drama just like I did with Jang Bo-Ri and go with the flow every weekend to see what this writer has in store for HS, and to a simple fact she maybe a worst villain then JMY. Or then again she may not be but we shall see as this drama continues.

Min ho blame his wife for taking sa wol's side. Seems they have problem, each siding one child. Even hs is jealous that the adopted mum loves sa.

Dy wants to be an art dealer, think next week she will get rid of ma ri, the ex-wife cos she threathen her. Hs wants to work with Chan bin.

Oh wol thinks sa wol is dead, why didn't she check cos they will have a list of deceased. Her hubby and mother in law also irritating- at least her kids are cute. This drama has lots of child actors- I counted 7 so far. 

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@Gerry58 Yes too many child introducing in this drama,their acting ability will developed,..the loveline between 4leads is really cute to watch

mind keep thingking who's fall to whom?story plot getting interesting ..the story of old fine tree.how writer twist all situation so Hye Sang can do

alibi without getting caught.;)the ring .the paintings, all situation is related  what would happen next ..viewers's mind starts to work,thinks and make

their own story ideas for next eps.:)MDGSW  writer  is excellent:wub: Keep on top rating MDGSW! :wub:

First I will say that the villain in Jang Bo Ri was the best I have seen nothing stopped her.

I mentioned that it looked like the debt collectors will show up with the red tags in the preview of 13 so it made me think this is where DY will make her move. MR ran up all the debt at the club pretending to be DY but this will put a financial burden on KMH leaving DY to use her friend to buy up stock in the company, so KMH no longer has controlling interest. DY also knows that it was MR pretending to be her and she used reporter's to create a scandal to save herself, she may also use this chance and just divorce him. That would make more sense then she would have to worry about him, the ex wife and the MIL snooping on her. She would work at her friends art gallery as a cover. KMH is a nut and she needs to remove her self from his control, right now as his wife he can do a lot of things that he would not get away with if she is the ex wife. 

CB needs to know that SW is his friend from the orphanage and that HS is the same one who annoyed him then. At first I thought that OW and SW need to recognize each other but now I understand why they have not been revealed to each other, because OW knows the birth secret and it is way to soon for SW to learn the truth. She is DY back up for when she is ready to reveal all. Kdrama has a strange way of having characters known only by their titles and no one being curious about what their real names are, so OW not making the connection with her friends doesn't seem odd because she doesn't know their names but knows their titles.

At any rate I think it is time for DY and SW to make a move, SW loves her adopted mother but dad can go to hell. I would love for SW to stop being so gullible she knows what HS is capable of and continually sit by and let her misuse her is just dumb, along with MH ill treatment she has no reason to remain in that house.

At any rate I think it is time for DY and SW to make a move, SW loves her adopted mother but dad can go to hell. I would love for SW to stop being so gullible she knows what HS is capable of and continually sit by and let her misuse her is just dumb, along with MH ill treatment she has no reason to remain in that house.

I agree. I feel SW knows how HS is not what she seems because when she asked the ahjussi who paid him to lie, the first name she mentioned was Oh Hyesang. So she suspected and expected it to be her...but then...well.

I also cant wait for DY to free herself from that house and the sick people there once she has enough assets. I am relieved she found the paintings...hopefully good things are coming!

Archived