[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight now that u mention it, it is pretty funny that Sehun and dad dont talk.at all about the real killer KMH...I mean, isnt the household just the two of them?

I hope DH will not just naturally love SW without even considering how badly she treated her before. Why did they all treat her badly before? I still dunno...

And after watching...I realize that HS is not without any architectural talent...she did bail SW out of the paint incident wt her own ideas...why she needed to steal from SW? She has her own demons to fight...her insecurity against Sawol...is going to drive her crazy soon...

@irilight now that u mention it, it is pretty funny that Sehun and dad dont talk.at all about the real killer KMH...I mean, isnt the household just the two of them?

I hope DH will not just naturally love SW without even considering how badly she treated her before. Why did they all treat her badly before? I still dunno...

And after watching...I realize that HS is not without any architectural talent...she did bail SW out of the paint incident wt her own ideas...why she needed to steal from SW? She has her own demons to fight...her insecurity against Sawol...is going to drive her crazy soon...

Well HS's craziness came from her insecurities. This is because she knows the truth about her roots and SW's true place in the family. She is a fake and knows it. But well this is the purpose of letting her to know the truth: twisting her personality to make her the bad girl because let's be clear on it, she may have been devious as a child, but like a lot of spoiled kid and she loved her friends. The unerving thing is that the scenarist made her cravin for a rich family, not just any family  (or she would have been in bliss discovering about the director being her dad). The scenarist is evil to create such character (she was so young but vicious at heart. Almost unbelievable).

Well HS's craziness came from her insecurities. This is because she knows the truth about her roots and SW's true place in the family. She is a fake and knows it. But well this is the purpose of letting her to know the truth: twisting her personality to make her the bad girl because let's be clear on it, she may have been devious as a child, but like a lot of spoiled kid and she loved her friends. The unerving thing is that the scenarist made her cravin for a rich family, not just any family  (or she would have been in bliss discovering about the director being her dad). The scenarist is evil to create such character (she was so young but vicious at heart. Almost unbelievable).

@araminta-jouana,  The lil girl is very vicious I want HS mom to take her out of that house and back her financially to get back at all them because she have the potential to do it.. We all know lil hitler days are # 

Guest sonequeen

So DY knows SW is her daughter. I'm glad even though no one else is gonna know for a long time. And what is up with HS? Her poor treatment to SW just got worst in today's episode and she even decided to help KMH win just to make SW look bad. Se Hoon and HS met for the first time today, and it looks like he will like her later on just like the character chart says. So DY planned herself getting kidnapped. Was it to make her husband feel bad or something? But the ending of this episode showed that he's getting suspicious of her so I guess her plans failed?

One thing I realized. Every episode has ended with DY so far. She has been in ALL the episode endings while everyone else only appears in the episode endings sometimes.

@irilight, Thanks for telling about Man Hoo's mother hair was blue because I thought it was my screen had it looking like that, what her color will be next WHITE :D  

@suchadiva42..   where's that LOL button... Lets hope it tuns white, seeing her grandson going against his dad... Whom will she choose?   ;)

@jann17   Se-Hoon and his dad (Gi-Hwang) are on bad terms now, but that was not always the case. I think Se-Hoon blames his dad for not taking back the sister earlier. But how come they never talked about it much earlier, like at the time it happened, right?

I hope DH will not just naturally love SW without even considering how badly she treated her before. Why did they all treat her badly before? I still dunno.

Because HS lied to DY. When DY saw SW dressed in the pretty dress that she sent HS, and she asked HS why SW was wearing her dress, HS lied that SW begged her for the dress so much that she had to give it to her. She also told DY that SW was making her fall (or something to that effect) on the stage as to out-shine her.  These stories that HS planted in DY's mind, helped DY to dislike SW. That is why I think that HS was evil even as a little girl. There was no reason for her to be so nasty.

I have yet to watch today's episode. Waiting for subs.

Rating rising, slowly catching up.

Last night episode was very good. Hs was so scheming, glad to see more of do sang woo. 

Can't wait for tonight 

by the way- the actresses clothing improve- they all look pretty esp park se young And dy 

So DY knows SW is her daughter. I'm glad even though no one else is gonna know for a long time. And what is up with HS? Her poor treatment to SW just got worst in today's episode and she even decided to help KMH win just to make SW look bad. Se Hoon and HS met for the first time today, and it looks like he will like her later on just like the character chart says. So DY planned herself getting kidnapped. Was it to make her husband feel bad or something? But the ending of this episode showed that he's getting suspicious of her so I guess her plans failed?

One thing I realized. Every episode has ended with DY so far. She has been in ALL the episode endings while everyone else only appears in the episode endings sometimes.

Title of drama is "my daughter....". She may be the "main" in this drama? She is intent of taking revenge and to wrestle back her "late" father's company to the rightful owner, her daughter. She tried to commit suicide thinking this daughter died in the fire.

Now confirmed her daughter is SW, plot may evolve around the both of them? And to make it more exciting, her father who should be very old by now if alive, suddenly comes back? He cannot just simply disappear right?

@Gerry58, thank you for photos and video. I pray that there is no cruelty to the cat by HS....

@amera46  Thank you for ratings info. Glad to see them on the rise.

Viki, is still pretty quiet and the episode is only 1% subbed.   Smiley

It would be great if everyone posted some positive remark on ep. 11 on Viki, or some observation about the drama. I think the subbers need to see there is real interest in the drama, otherwise, why bother - right?

Guest adikkeluangman

New episode to end your weekend. :) 

Do Sang Woo in this series. He also in the same drama slot before previous drama. Long series is good for him to improve his acting and get stabilize. Or he get inspired by Ha Suk Jin.

@irilight - doesn't viki automatically sub the next episode since they already started?

They should know this drama is popular from ranking even though there is very little publicity unlike other dramas which are in the news daily? if they are too slow, people will turn to dramafire 

@irilight - doesn't viki automatically sub the next episode since they already started?

@Gerry58They should know this drama is popular from ranking even though there is very little publicity unlike other dramas which are in the news daily? if they are too slow, people will turn to dramafire 

In my opinion and my personal experience as a user and volunteer, Viki currently licensed several dramas that are in the air and unusually, several dramas of 50 episodes, this situation is not so easy to find volunteers who translated from Korean to English. For other languages like Spanish, there is no such difficulty in finding volunteers to translate, but until they are complete English language subtitles, never "go" is given to the translators for other languages.

Archived