[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it sure didn't waste anytime of DY finding out that HS isn't her daughter, what'll happen now since its early in this drama. I also don't like how Sa Wol is being mistreated by Min Ho and DY, but really anticipating how their reactions are going to be when they learn the truth, that SW is really their biological daughter that it'll hit those two hard (BOOM) :w00t::w00t:

Maybe this is the 1st twist in the story for dy to find out. Sure she will tell min ho- will see whether they will treat hs differently now they know she is not their daughter. Getting interesting 

Episode 1-9

Yesterday episode rating went up- tonight  will show the 3rd child and doo sang woo

Guest adikkeluangman

Happy watching to all for tonight episode.

I'm not yet start to watch this drama. Will do it ASAP. Just wondering if tonight is the first appearance of Song Ha Yoon or not? Thank you. 

After reading some of the post here I got a god awful thought, we have forgotten that DY MIL can potentially identify the real daughter and she discovers that DY has the wrong girl pegged as her daughter. Down the road when SW leaves her dad the MIL convinces her son to hire her to work with CB and watch in amusement as DY abuses her for taking what she believes is her daughter's place?  I know sick right? 

The really sad thing about this drama is both DY and MH think the wrong girl is their daughter and the both ill treat SW over petty kids stuff and by the time they learn the truth it may be to late to rectify. When all they had to do was treat her like a human being, and topper will be to lean HS knew the truth all along. In the end JH will be the person she sees as her mom.

@ibelis,  Some of think this way also< Especially her mom it's going to be her retribution for throwing her in and orphanage after birth no amount of I'm sorry from mom and dad can make up for what they done and MH is going to be the biggest fool for not doing his own DNA test on the two kids but took someone word for it .

@valsava: You are so right not only did MH take someone else's word for it he took the word of a child and a torn in half result report that did not show who's results they were. Can we all say dufuss. 

I honestly don't know how the parents are going to treat Hyesang after finding out...since like most of us pointed out...you shouldn't treat a child well just because she's your child or treat one badly just because she isn't. Yep...I still don't understand the bad rep Sawol is getting...especially from her own parents.  But the truth being uncovered earlier could redeem all the bad attitude towards Sawol and could teach Hyesang a much needed lesson...

I hope the writer takes them to a new direction...It was nice to see Sehun, he had the emotional part last night^^

Ep 10 preview at MBC page got almost 20k views overnight...wow! There's quite a lot of interest in this drama...

OMG... DY finally knew SW is her real daughter after figuring out HS is not in the previous ep... It's just too fast for a 50-ep drama. KMH also knew DY had an affair with OMH in the past... it's interesting, I think although DY knows SW is her daughter, she has to hide her feelings for SW as her mother-in-law is watching her and KMH is too. They can realize immediately if DY favors SW too much. This is unexpected... I think we all thought that SW's birth secret will be revealed after first-half of the drama aired. I wonder how DY acts when she knows her daughter and CB, her enemy's son, fall in love with each other.

I found it interesting that DY did not tell MH that HS was not their daughter and now she knows that SW is am I'm guessing she will keep it to herself. I hope she khas the good sense not to bring the DNA papers home because he MIL is always rummaging through her dresser drawers. DY is going to see CB liking SW as a plus I can even see KMH liking her because she is talented and at the same time he will use HS because she is conniving like him and she is MH daughter. DY needs to continue to act as if she believes her daughter died in the orphanage crash and not be overly kind to SW because that would be a give away.

Now would be a good time for KMH to have a stroke or something to allow CB to take over.With 40 episodes to go this seems way to soon for the reveal so I guess we just have to wait and see how things play out.

I just finished episode 1.. it looks extremely messy, should I continue??

Hello All missed live streaming two days in a row now I have to depend on your comments..

@thunderman1,    This drama has a strong opening and it's the core of the story so yes keep watching it gets better with each episode

I found it interesting that DY did not tell MH that HS was not their daughter and now she knows that SW is am I'm guessing she will keep it to herself. I hope she khas the good sense not to bring the DNA papers home because he MIL is always rummaging through her dresser drawers. DY is going to see CB liking SW as a plus I can even see KMH liking her because she is talented and at the same time he will use HS because she is conniving like him and she is MH daughter. DY needs to continue to act as if she believes her daughter died in the orphanage crash and not be overly kind to SW because that would be a give away.

Now would be a good time for KMH to have a stroke or something to allow CB to take over.With 40 episodes to go this seems way to soon for the reveal so I guess we just have to wait and see how things play out.

@ibelis,  I'm happy she knows who her real daughter is in one sense it's good because Kdrama can drag out a birth secret to the end the next thing to do is figure out away to get her out of the house send to school out of the country is the best but if the three evils finds out she knows it could be very dangerous for the girl.. I think evil little Hitler would try and kill her to keep from being eposed

I really must stop making expectations for this  drama I haven't seen ep 9 and ep 10 yet
but from your talk DY will find out HS is not her real daughter and then she is making DNA test on SW so she will 
know !!
I didn't see that coming I expected that to happen but not this soon 
now the truth behind the who is the real daughter is revealed so what is the main focus on the drama will be 
revenge ?! hope not 
I like how this drama always surprise me and leave me curious for what is going to happen next 
hope things will get even better 
fighting MDGSW

Still waiting for subs. They seem to be slower this week.

Sounds like a lot of interesting things happened, from reading all your posts.

It sort of make sense to me that they would not leave SW birth secret to the very end, because they want to unite DY with SW. They cannot make DY totally nonredeemable for SW.

@IBELIS, Is it possible that OMH will guess the truth just by observing DY with SW, and follow with his own DNA test? What lies would HS invent if he asks her about the DNA test she had in her hands at the hospital?

@jann17 I totally agree with you. I find DY and OMH initial treatment of SW beyond horrible. How can take so much anger at a little girl?  That is why I liked HJH so much - she is observant and loving.

Ratings below:

Episode Ratings

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
  NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2015-09-05114.1 (4th)15.1 (4th)14.7 (4th)15.8 (4th)
2015-09-06214.3 (4th)16.1 (3rd)15.9 (2nd)17.1 (2nd)
2015-09-12313.9 (3rd)15.3 (3rd)16.1 (2nd)17.1 (2nd)
2015-09-13416.0 (2nd)17.3 (2nd)17.8 (2nd)18.2 (2nd)
2015-09-19516.0 (2nd)17.3 (3rd)18.4 (2nd)20.7 (2nd)
2015-09-20616.8 (2nd)19.0 (2nd)17.9 (2nd)19.5 (2nd)
2015-09-26714.4 (3rd)15.7 (3rd)15.9 (3rd)16.9 (2nd)
2015-09-27814.8 (2nd)15.3 (2nd)16.7 (2nd)17.5 (2nd)
2015-10-03916.9 (2nd)17.6 (2nd)18.9 (2nd)20.5 (2nd)

gumsawall_photo151002142457imbcdrama4.jp

gumsawall_photo151002142457imbcdrama1.jp

I really must stop making expectations for this  drama I haven't seen ep 9 and ep 10 yet
but from your talk DY will find out HS is not her real daughter and then she is making DNA test on SW so she will 
know !!
now the truth behind the who is the real daughter is revealed so what is the main focus on the drama will be 

revenge ?! hope not 
I like how this drama always surprise me and leave me curious for what is going to happen next 
fighting MDGSW

@amera46,   When I first read the synopsis of this drama it came as a shocker to me.. A weekend family drama that's based on revenge.. Sounds more like one of my daily's but yes this drama is based sorely on revenge and I love it.. I like that the real daughter is revealed early so we ca see just how the writer will reveal the characters and how the start of the revenge will begin   

Wait a minute now, I didn't watch today's episode and wanted to wait 4 subs. But u mean to tell me at the end of the episode, DY found out SW is her biological daughter. WTH" I was thinking probably in the middle of this drama between 25 or 30 episodes, that Min Ho and DY would learn the shocking truth about their daughter. writer-nim where are u taking this drama since the Birth identity is already revealed, oh I'm so hoping it'll make me want to continue 2 tune in. I know today's episode was in fact a good one as well and I can't wait to see it when subs are out.

So I guess the birth secret is not the main plot of this drama? That's why it was revealed so early? 

It is a surprise because it is abnormal for it to be revealed so soon. In Jang Bo Ri, everything was revealed in the last 5-10 episodes.o .O

know !!

revenge ?! hope not 
fighting MDGSW

@amera46,   When I first read the synopsis of this drama it came as a shocker to me.. A weekend family drama that's based on revenge.. Sounds more like one of my daily's but yes this drama is based sorely on revenge and I love it.. I like that the real daughter is revealed early so we ca see just how the writer will reveal the characters and how the start of the revenge will begin   

I stayed around for this drama.. currently only ep 4. I love revenge dramas as well. My favorite and only favorite I watched all the way was Yellow Boots/Ice Adonis. :)

Archived