[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

SW marries CB so that she can stop the revenge???? What does she have for brains saw dust??:crazy: Don't think to hard it might burn won't be any brains left. If she wants to help DY to stop the revenge she should have forgiven her mother, she forgives every one else. I wonder how she will do that. If DY forgives MH and his dysfunctional family because SW want to make peace Than she is one short of a six pack, for laughing out loud:angry:

If SH want to wait for HS, I don't think his father will appreciate that. After he knows what she did to his daughter. So SH will walk a fine line there he could loose his family because OW will never forgive HS. 

This writer is so messed up it is sad. He'll have a hard time getting to do an other one. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@heolololol Ah, i did watch a new episodes in the middle and the last few episodes. I love Chae Ri chemistry with JA's family. Also Eugene is one of my favorite actresses. The lead male is great also.

After watching MDGSW, I feel that I can't stand 50+ episode dramas anymore. But for some reason,  I can tolerate Eugene's dramas even if they are mostly weekend dramas. I am a fan of Eugene as well :) I am also currently watching "The Return of Superman." I stopped after Haru left, but came back to watch because I heard Eugene's husband Ki Tae Young was joining the show. Her husband and her daughter Ro hee are so adorable. 

I finished watching 'All About my Mom," It was pretty good although I was sad about the ending. 

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol", Baek Jin-hee and Yoo Hyeon-min about to stop Jeon In-hwa's revenge

Spoiler

photo687626.jpg

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" Baek Jin-hee tried to end ties with Jeon In-hwa and Son Chang-min by marrying Yoon Hyeon-min.

On the episode of the MBC weekend drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" on the 14th, Geum Sa-wol (Baek Jin-hee) and Kang Chan-bin (Yoon Hyeon-min) got married. Sin Deuk-ye (Jeon In-hwa) tried to stop them but failed.

Kang Chan-bin told Sin Deuk-ye that he was going to marry Geum Sa-wol. He told her, "If my marrying her is what you hate then so be it. This is my revenge to you".

Kang Chan-bin approached Geum Sa-wol once again to marry her. He told her, "Let's just live together. We were going to get married anyway. Or do you think I am not worthy of marrying you because I have nothing and you're their heiress to Bogeum Group?" Geum Sa-wol cried, "What have I done wrong? Why are you hurting me too?"

Geum Sa-wol told Sin Deuk-ye that she was going to marry Kang Chan-bin. However, Sin Deuk-ye wouldn't allow it. She said, "You are very ignorant of me. I can never forgive Kang Man-hoo". Geum Sa-wol responded, "I am a grown up so I am going to live the way I want to".

Geum Sa-wol told Kang Chan-bin she would marry him and he called her out to the factory he works at. He hugged her and Sin Deuk-ye was disappointed to see that. Kang Chan-bin and Geum Sa-wol exchanged rings at Joo Oh-wol's (Song Ha-yoon) house and became husband and wife.

Meanwhile, Joo Se-hoon (Do Sang-woo) found out that Oh Hye-sang (Park Se-yeong) killed his sister Joo Oh-wol and told her to surrender. However, Oh Hye-sang denied what she did and Joo K-hwang (Ahn Nae-sang) yelled at her to confess.

Meanwhile, "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" is the story of Geum Sa-wol's revenge and hate and building a new home on top of a broken family.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-baek-jin-hee-and-yoo-hyeon-min-about-to-stop-jeon-in-hwa-s-revenge-91388.html

SW IS REALLY STUPID...WEDDING IS A BIG MISTAKE

I had to stop watching this drama because of the sheer idiocy of this drama. Everyone hates the true victim DY. KMH is the sole responsible party for the destruction of DY/MH relationship 25 years ago. Again I had to laugh at the idea of CB marrying SW to simply richard simmons off DY....dude she's your step mother and your marrying her daughter and you just want to richard simmons her off? Even by Korean standards this is concidered a mortal sin so I expect something well....someone to pay for that sin.

So SW is building a new home on top of a broken family lol. That is a good start for a married life, not. They will be as happy as pie, two peas in a pod, not. The only ones who would be happy is CB's family, cause at the end they will have the business back, I hope DY is smart enough not to give it to SW. There be always hatred between the two families to much has happened. If there will be peace that is not realistic

7 minutes ago, maartjeheit said:

So SW is building a new home on top of a broken family lol. That is a good start for a married life, not. They will be as happy as pie, two peas in a pod, not. The only ones who would be happy is CB's family, cause at the end they will have the business back, I hope DY is smart enough not to give it to SW. There be always hatred between the two families to much has happened. If there will be peace that is to realistic

Quiet frankly I'd give the company to HS if I was DY. I"m looking forward to KMH being dragged to prison for his crimes and his family losing everything. As to JH/MH and everyone hating on DY. So what she lied!? She had to make sure that KMH took his fall for what he did to her family 25 years ago and I don't blame her one bit.

This writer has as often times managed to royally screw up this drama in that she wasted too much time on pointless characters instead of focusing on developing the main character story line.

BTW, good to see you alive and kicking old friend. Hope all is well with you!

10 hours ago, heolololol said:

I understand that SH loves HS. But love does go away like that when she hurt someone in his family. Keep in mind that SH and his father never got the chance to be with OW because of Hye Sang. He's not just merely doing his "job." If he wasn't a prosecutor, I'm sure he would still try to bring justice for his sister likewise. I am not sure if I am being clear what I said there, but Hye Sang really crossed the line when she attempted to kill his sister almost 3 times. Idk, for me, thats unforgivable and I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that my significant other once tried to kill my sister. I believe in second chances, but this isn't right even if she redeemed herself. Think about OW, and his father and the psychological damage HS left behind. It is a Korean drama after all, so not everything have to make sense I understand that.

Well I didn't say he wouldn't divorce her. I believe he'll file for divorce. But after she gets out of prison, he'll secretly check up on her once in a while because he'll never completely get over her. 

38 minutes ago, Triton823 said:

Quiet frankly I'd give the company to HS if I was DY. I"m looking forward to KMH being dragged to prison for his crimes and his family losing everything. As to JH/MH and everyone hating on DY. So what she lied!? She had to make sure that KMH took his fall for what he did to her family 25 years ago and I don't blame her one bit.

This writer has as often times managed to royally screw up this drama in that she wasted too much time on pointless characters instead of focusing on developing the main character story line.

BTW, good to see you alive and kicking old friend. Hope all is well with you!

I'm 100% sure OMH is on DY's side. He just didn't wanna make it too obvious because of his wife. 

Hoi Triton823 I'm fine and kicking:) Enjoy your comments as usual. I agree with you DY should give the company to HS, the only thing I hope is that he will not go back with SH. Didn't watch the last EP but someone wrote that JH fainted. Don't tell me she is pregnant. Pleeeeeease we don't need that.

3 hours ago, maartjeheit said:

Hoi Triton823 I'm fine and kicking:) Enjoy your comments as usual. I agree with you DY should give the company to HS, the only thing I hope is that he will not go back with SH. Didn't watch the last EP but someone wrote that JH fainted. Don't tell me she is pregnant. Pleeeeeease we don't need that.

The actress Do Ji Won who plays JH fainted. 

mds.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Baek Jin Hee's determined to get married, applies cold water to Jeon In Hwa's revenge 

1. [+12,045, -131] What the heck is wrong with this drama? How could anyone ever  call Geum Sa Wol a daughter? Ugh, the two leads are giving me cancer. I hate Am Sa Wol and Am Chan Bin. Deuk Ye's so pitiful

2. [+10,560, -107] Donate Bo Geum Group to the society. Geum Sa Wol, keep living your life as a joke and be dumped

3. [+8,374, -83] Sa Wol-ah, if you want to maintain peace so badly, go to heaven

4. [+6,632, -64] Because of a guy, she throws away the mom she found after 25 year but goes out her way to help the family who made her into an orphan. She's a psycho

5. [+6,069, -71] Watch Geum Sa Wol fake her pregnancy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋF*cking hopeless

n32.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Yoon Hyun Min declares revenge to Jeon In Hwa... "I'm marrying Baek Jin Hee"

1. [+4,188, -38] He's calling her ahjumma too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Am Sa Wol, Am Chan Bin, these disgusting protagonists

2. [+4,147, -21] She is so blinded by a guy. Am Sa Wol and Am Chan Bin take things away from others but still act so mighty.  Both are nuts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,211, -35] The drama and leads are cancerous. Poor Deuk Ye

4. [+2,750, -29] Hyum Sa Wol's detestable again today (tn: hyum = disgusting, hateful)

5. [+2,461, -23] Ha. Is Chan Bin experiencing morning sickness? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+722, -5] Sa Wol is the worst character here. She takes care of the people who killed her grandparents. She's indeed cancer~

7. [+620, -1] The comments are way more fun than the drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/spoilers-all-about-my-mom-finale-i-have.html

i created an account just to share my frustration abt this drama..

I was in love with this drama until episode 41.. DY's outburst during the wedding ceremony was so awesome..

Any daughter (in case if it was a son he would've just killed everybody then and there) who hear's abt all the wrongdoings done to her mother like that.. will hug her and try to console for 25 years of suffering.. instead she tries to stop her by choosing the most absurd method ever.... instead SW even says That person has no connection to her..fck seriously she's calling her mother that person in front of the women that maker her mother kill her own Grand mother..i think something's wrong with SW's head,, some1 need to push her from a balcony or something ..

Seriously wth is wrong with her.. she and her friend cant forgive HS for what she did.. and what KMH did to her mome was 10 times worse than HS..

the writers seriously need to pull their head out of the gutter..

Being an Ardent k-drama fan i always get bummed if the leads don't end up together,, this is my first drama that made me feel disgusted for the leads ending up together..

Poor Poor Mom.. she should take revenge against her own daughter..

7 hours ago, maartjeheit said:

I highly doubt that SH/HS are the end game...since she has twice attempted to kill OW....it's highly doubtful that he will remain married to her.

I'm still laughing that CB married his "sister"....LMAO....

1 hour ago, Sankaran .P said:

I was in love with this drama until episode 41.. DY's outburst during the wedding ceremony was so awesome..

Any daughter (in case if it was a son he would've just killed everybody then and there) who hear's abt all the wrongdoings done to her mother like that.. will hug her and try to console for 25 years of suffering.. instead she tries to stop her by choosing the most absurd method ever.... instead SW even says That person has no connection to her..fck seriously she's calling her mother that person in front of the women that maker her mother kill her own Grand mother..i think something's wrong with SW's head,, some1 need to push her from a balcony or something ..

Seriously wth is wrong with her.. she and her friend cant forgive HS for what she did.. and what KMH did to her mome was 10 times worse than HS..

Being an Ardent k-drama fan i always get bummed if the leads don't end up together,, this is my first drama that made me feel disgusted for the leads ending up together..

haha, welcome to the forum :)  I created the account for the same reason. 

At first I was against DY, but now I'm leaning towards her side. Indeed, she's the true victim in the drama. I just can't believe SW pushed her aside and have not once felt bad about her grandparents death. It is absurd that CB's wellbeing is more important than her mother's. I don't think marrying the enemy's son is going to bring peace between the families. Rather, it would only intensify the animosity between the families. Duh... it's blatantly obvious that SW's brain is a size of a walnut. :rolleyes: I am glad we as viewers are all on the same page with that. 

If SW continues to be a fool, then I do hope she ends up with CB. They are perfect for each other. 

58 minutes ago, Sankaran .P said:

DY should throw SW in the ditch right along with CB and his family full of criminals. SW is okay with OW getting her revenge but she can't understand her mother pain and suffering being married to that lunatic for years. My only wish for this drama is that the writer don't turn DY into some forgiving idiot wishing everyone to live harmony just to please her very stupid daughter. The last few episodes should be about DY continuing her revenge plans that now includes SW. 

4. [+6,632, -64] Because of a guy, she throws away the mom she found after 25 year but goes out her way to help the family who made her into an orphan. She's a psycho

Indeed. SW is the character I would pick to bring to life, and then immediately punch her face countless times. God, I never found a character so intolerable. Watching SW and CB together is sickening. SW is actually the villain in disguise. God I hope she dies along with CB and his family; only then justice will be served. Unfortunately we don't always get what we want. :/

What I think might happen later on, 

Something really bad will happen to DY and SW will regret not understanding her in the first place. She will finally call her mom and apologize a bunch of times(I just realized that SW didn't even apologize to her yet). But SW will still choose not to let CB go because of her feelings for him. 

SW will keep trying to reason with CB not to hate her mom. If he truly loves her, he will stop his revenge on DY, try to let SW go, and beg his father to turn himself in. That will be his redemption if he does that. I do believe he'll be the one who will convince his father to go to jail in the end, unless his father decides to commit suicide instead. 

JH will probably help HS in some way because she feels bad for her for showing SW more love than her. And they both feel like they don't belong in that house now so they got one thing in common. Since HS knows how much her mom hates DY, all she has to say is "Mom, DY ahjumma keeps threatening me and I'm scared. Can you save me from her please?" DY will basically be everyone's punching bag after SW and I won't be able to stand that at all. Let's just hope she'll remain tough and doesn't just take it all. 

SH will keep telling HS everything he knows about her. He'll threaten to hand over the evidence if she doesn't turn herself in first and HS will keep begging him to not do that. SH will file for divorce after handing over all the evidence. HS will probably try to commit suicide before she gets taken to jail but she'll be saved somehow, then be taken to jail. 

I'm pretty sure the only ones that will get some punishment are our two main villains HS and KMH. Everybody else will be just fine because I always know how kdramas work.

SW marriage to CB should not get KMH what he wants because DY never agreed to his terms and she never signed the divorce agreement. SW is not on her family register and to my knowledge DY has not willed anything to her. So what does that makeshift wedding get CB except a honeymoon night? DY should let SW stew in the bed she has made and let her see what her new in-laws are made of first hand. The truth for both SW and DY is that an adult does not need a mother in the same way a child does, after all the time that has passed there was never a guarantee they would bond in that way. 

I truly get DY wanted to get her revenge on KMH and clan because it's not like his murderous tendencies where never aim at her as well, I'm not talking about the wealth he stole but the lives of her parents, the disrespect heaped on her by his mother, daughters and ex-wife. I get that none of DY's issues have anything to do with SW but KMH has did enough harm to SW for her to at the very least get why DY would hate him. I found it strange that she never question KMH motives when he first agreed to let her and CB get married because he clearly didn't approve of her as a person, but for some reason none of that matters to her only DY breaking up her wedding holds any significance.

In DY shoes I would get my divorce clean up my family register let SW live how ever she wants not add her to my family unless it's what she truly want and not some guilt trip she wants to make me take for CB. I would not give SW and CB any money or power but let them try to build their lives with their own hands because that's the only way she will know that it's her he wants and not DY's money.

sw 

Archived