[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come I can't watch on viki?

it says not available in my region??? I am 1 hour behind Korea

@Gerry58, Because Viki is only licensed for the Americas.  Subs will show up later on other sites. Best to follow @valsava's advice.  Thank you for all the photos.

@Misstwilightfan1416   Thank you for videos

@suchadiva42, ,  Like @jann17   I haven't watched Jang Bo-Ri, as I too was following "Feel Good Day."   Was that character so bad? We'll all be pulling our hair....    pulling-hair.gif

Trending no. 1 on naver is new drama my daughter geum sa wol...

@irilight" Sorry to respond so late but I was away for the weekend, Oh it was more than just pulling hair watching Jang Bo-Ri while that character Lee Yu-Ri (Yeon Min Jung) was playing a villain and boy did she play it or what, that heffa had me going to my doctor's more then I supposed to lol. 

After reading everyone post I know I can't wait to see the first two episodes subbed so I can give my intake on this drama.

@ororomunroe" Hi Chingu, I'm so glad you're joining us as well The More The Merrier :D

Guest elenskivios38

Hello goodmorning friends! its nice to see LeeSang Woo and Park Seyoung having same new drama with the mother of Seyoungah in Glorious Day and Park Seyoung with adhjussi .

The Daughter...is not boring coz the story goes to fast so we will see soon Park Seyoung im happy !:)Our Princess is easy to deal with so many fellow actress and actor likes her.The uncle in GD is really good in acting he can divert immediately his role as a rude husband ...well all of them are really professionals.Looking forward to eng.sub.to appreciate it more.There's eng.sub in You tube but some conversation no sub.I know many Seyoung fans internationally are eager to watch her new movie ..Hope they do something to have eng.sub. 

@sonequeen, which synopsis are you talking about? I've only read the one on Viki.

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/08/24/swapped-babies-and-warring-architects-in-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol/

I read it all over again. So DH does give up her baby to the orphanage and that's where Sawol and Hyesang meet and become close. But Hyesang gets adopted later by Minho and his wife. I just don't understand the whole swapping thing because I don't know how that's going to be done. 

I want to watch this drama but the relationship chart is baffling me. Who is whose daughter, whose son?? 

I want to watch this drama but the relationship chart is baffling me. Who is whose daughter, whose son?? 

You have to at least watch the first two episodes to figure it out or else you might not get it even if we explain to you now...:) ...Don't give up.....fighting!!

Guest ororomunroe

@Nymeria289

Main Cast

Baek Jin Hee as Geum Sa Wol (swapped identities with Oh Hye Sang, bioogical daughter of Shin Deuk Yee and Oh Min Ho)
– Kal So Won as Geum Sa Wol (Child)
Yoon Hyun Min as Kang Chan Bin (Shin Deuk Yee's legal son, biological son of Kang Man Hoo and Choi Ma Ri)
– Go Woo Rim as Kang Chan Bin (Child)
Jun In Hwa as Shin Deuk Yee (GSW's biological mother, legal mother to KCB and is plotting revenge against husband Kang Man Hoo)
Park Se Young as Oh Hye Sang (swapped identities with GSW, adopted daughter of Oh Min Ho and Han Ji Hye, HJH thinks she's the bio daughter of SDY)
Do Sang Woo as Joo Se Hoon (son of a moneylender. not sure how he's related to anyone.)

People Around Shin Deuk Yee 

Do Ji Won as Han Ji Hye  (best friend of SDY, adopted OHS thinking that she's the daughter of SDY, doesn't know her husband had a child with SDY, OMH's wife)
Kim Hee Jung as Choi Ma Ri  (biological mother of KCB, first wife of Kang Man Hoo - now his mistress but wants her old position back, SDY's rival)
Park Sang Won as Oh Min Ho (SDY's first love, biological father of GSW, adopted father of OHS, Kang Man Hoo's rival, HJH's husband)

People Around Kang Chan Bin

Son Chang Min as Kang Man Hoo  (prev married to Choi Ma Ri, married SDY under iffy circumstances, bio father of KCB, Min Ho's rival)
Lee Yeon Doo as Kang Dal Lae  (don't know)
– Kwak Ji Hye as Kang Dal Lae (child)
Kang Rae Yun as Kang Ji Rae  (don't know)
– Kim So Eun as Kang Ji Rae (child)

People Around Oh Hye Sang

Ahn Nae Sang as Jo Ki Kwang  (don't know)
Song Ha Yoon as Oh Wol  (don't know)
Kim Ji Young as Im Mi Rang  (don't know)
Lee Tae Woo as Im Woo Rang  (don't know)

Can anyone else fill in the blanks? 

Guest kaeruchan

Hello to all! First time visiting this thread ^^ Filling in the blanks for the character description by @ororomunroe

@Nymeria289

Main Cast

Baek Jin Hee as Geum Sa Wol (swapped identities with Oh Hye Sang, biological daughter of Shin Deuk Yee and Oh Min Ho)
Yoon Hyun Min as Kang Chan Bin (Shin Deuk Ye's legal son, biological son of Kang Man Hoo and Choi Ma Ri)
Jun In Hwa as Shin Deuk Ye (GSW's biological mother, legal mother to KCB and is plotting revenge against husband Kang Man Hoo)
Park Se Young as Oh Hye Sang (swapped identities with GSW, adopted daughter of Oh Min Ho and Han Ji Hye, HJH thinks she's the bio daughter of SDY)
Do Sang Woo as Joo Se Hoon (son of a moneylender, Joo Ki Hwang)

People Around Shin Deuk Ye

Do Ji Won as Han Ji Hye  (best friend of SDY, adopted OHS thinking that she's the daughter of SDY, doesn't know her husband had a child with SDY, OMH's wife)
Kim Hee Jung as Choi Ma Ri  (biological mother of KCB, first wife of Kang Man Hoo - now his mistress but wants her old position back, SDY's rival)
Park Sang Won as Oh Min Ho (SDY's first love, biological father of GSW, adopted father of OHS, Kang Man Hoo's rival, HJH's husband)

Son Chang Min as Kang Man Hoo  (prev married to Choi Ma Ri, married SDY under iffy circumstances, bio father of KCB, Min Ho's rival)
Lee Yeon Doo as Kang Dal Rae  (Man Hoo and Ma Ri's eldest daughter, KCB's eldest sister)
Kang Rae Yun as Kang Jjil Rae  (Man Hoo and Ma Ri's second daughter, KCB's second sister
– Kim So Eun as Kang Jjil Rae (child)

Ahn Nae Sang as Joo Ki Hwang  (Joo Se Hoon's father, later a bigshot in moneylending business)
Song Ha Yoon as Oh Wol  (friend of GSW and OHS at the orphanage)
Kim Ji Young as Im Mi Rang  (Oh Wol's daughter)
Lee Tae Woo as Im Woo Rang  (Oh Wol's son)

Watched the first two episodes and found them entertaining. I can't wait for SDY's revenge!

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/09/09/my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-episodes-1-2/

Hello to all! First time visiting this thread ^^ Filling in the blanks for the character description by @ororomunroe

@Nymeria289

Main Cast

Baek Jin Hee as Geum Sa Wol (swapped identities with Oh Hye Sang, biological daughter of Shin Deuk Yee and Oh Min Ho)
Yoon Hyun Min as Kang Chan Bin (Shin Deuk Ye's legal son, biological son of Kang Man Hoo and Choi Ma Ri)
Jun In Hwa as Shin Deuk Ye (GSW's biological mother, legal mother to KCB and is plotting revenge against husband Kang Man Hoo)
Do Sang Woo as Joo Se Hoon (son of a moneylender, Joo Ki Hwang)

People Around Shin Deuk Ye

Do Ji Won as Han Ji Hye  (best friend of SDY, adopted OHS thinking that she's the daughter of SDY, doesn't know her husband had a child with SDY, KMH's wife)

Lee Yeon Doo as Kang Dal Rae  (Man Hoo and Ma Ri's eldest daughter, KCB's eldest sister)
Kang Rae Yun as Kang Jjil Rae  (Man Hoo and Ma Ri's second daughter, KCB's second sister
– Kim So Eun as Kang Jjil Rae (child)

Ahn Nae Sang as Joo Ki Hwang  (Joo Se Hoon's father, later a bigshot in moneylending business)
Song Ha Yoon as Oh Wol  (friend of GSW and OHS at the orphanage)
Kim Ji Young as Im Mi Rang  (Oh Wol's daughter)
Lee Tae Woo as Im Woo Rang  (Oh Wol's son)

Watched the first two episodes and found them entertaining. I can't wait for SDY's revenge!

Thank you, that is some crazy relationship chart. So, basically Deuk Yee wants revenge on Man Hoo for all his wrongdoings. Min Hoo and her friend get dragged into  The whole plot sounds a lot like a mixup of a lot of dramas. Anyway, I can't wait for the kids to grace the screen and their interactions. Once again, thank you.

Have The Subs Came Out Yet

@valsava - sadly not.   I am disappointed that in the last few days ep. 1 stays still with 85% with no progress at all on Viki. (ep. 2 at 59%)

what can we do?  Nothing, but wait....  And hope they will be more diligent about subbing this drama. Viki promotes it, and I commented on one of their promotions that I am waiting for subs still.

@ororomunroe, thank you so much for that organized cast information.

"My daughter, May Jinsha 'Kim, Hee - Jung-Son Chang Min / MBC

source

Archived