[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope not the same. She may have her own interpretation of what kind of villain 

@Gerry58" After I read the post above when Park Se Young saying she could play the same role being a villain as Yeon Min Jung in Jang Bo-Ri drama, but I'm hoping she won't as well in which YMJ character was a deceitful, delusional, insane, she-devil witch.

In the press con Seyoung said Hyesang and Minjung should be different as they led different lives that made them who they were. And she will try to show a new look/interpretation for her villain role. Then again, I suppose she can only do so much as the character is written for her...

I didnt follow Jangbori too much because I was following Feel Good Day...but was her role cute? Seyoung says her character is cute but evil and gets what she wants even by crying her way to get them. That doesn't sound too crazy to me...or does it? 

@Gerry58 if you cant watch viki that means you are not within the area the show is licensed...viki has restricted licensing on certain shows...

How come I can't watch on viki?

it says not available in my region??? I am 1 hour behind Korea

@Gerry58, Because Viki is only licensed for the Americas.  Subs will show up later on other sites. Best to follow @valsava's advice.  Thank you for all the photos.

@Misstwilightfan1416   Thank you for videos

@suchadiva42, ,  Like @jann17   I haven't watched Jang Bo-Ri, as I too was following "Feel Good Day."   Was that character so bad? We'll all be pulling our hair....    pulling-hair.gif

Trending no. 1 on naver is new drama my daughter geum sa wol...

Embedded image permalink

Thanks everyone, found an alternative site to watch cos viki doesn't work here

i watch jang bori after glorious Day, didn't finish cos I didn't really like the main character, the villain was good, male lead very handsome and the Korean hanmook beautiful, think I will go back and finish it this time

saw the 1st episode, storyline same as most Korean drama, quite fast moving, already how the bad guy sabotage the good guy and snatch the girl. All the older actors and actresses were good as expected, a lot of familiar faces cos I saw a lot of Korean drama, waiting for tonight to continue the sTory. Only hope the 4 leads appear soon

Hi everyone! The first episode was so good and I can't wait to watch the subbed version so I understand some things a little better.

@valsava

If DY married Kang Hoo, is he Geum Sa Wol's biological father or will it be Oh Min Ho? It seems like she gets to know the sort of man she married in the next episode but will she stay with him or run away? The next couple of episodes should be very interesting.

@tinatrix236,   hi chingu... so glad you are joining us here.    collection_169626_thumb.gif

Everyone, please make sure you click on Follow the Viki Channel. I think the more followers - the faster the subbing. Already this channel about doubled it's followers since Viki announced they got the license. They are now at 1,500 followers, and 39% of the episode is subbed.

'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' Shameless Son Chang-min succeeds in marrying Jeon In-hwa

photo630733.jpg

'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' Son Chang-min succeeded in winning Jeon In-hwa's heart after all.

Read more at: http://tr.im/hDpDn

1st episode got good rating 

Hi everyone! The first episode was so good and I can't wait to watch the subbed version so I understand some things a little better.

@valsava

If DY married Kang Hoo, is he Geum Sa Wol's biological father or will it be Oh Min Ho? It seems like she gets to know the sort of man she married in the next episode but will she stay with him or run away? The next couple of episodes should be very interesting.

Gsw' father is the boyfriend not her husband 

@valsava

@tinatrix236,  Can you imagine how horrified she'll be to be marred to a monster like that I think it's the monsters son because it's seem even with the time jump she had such a big shock she lost her memory..  

@tinatrix236  I think she will find out how deceitful he has been but she was already married to him. And she will stay with him and plot revenge bit by bit...I dont think she had the choice, her family was already ruined and become poor...

But I'm utterly confused about the children though...who is who? I will watch tonight and hope it becomes clearer...was DH already pregnnt before she got married to the monster? B)

I can't wait for the subbed episode! I did see that dramanice had uploaded the raw episode.
And I really enjoyed Baek Jin Hee's acting in Empress Ki and I love watching Jeon In-hwa's acting in a Hundred Year Legacy/Inheritance! So, seeing them again in this drama is bonus xD

I can't wait for the subbed episode! I did see that dramanice had uploaded the raw episode.
And I really enjoyed Baek Jin Hee's acting in Empress Ki and I love watching Jeon In-hwa's acting in a Hundred Year Legacy/Inheritance! So, seeing them again in this drama is bonus xD

@twistbow, Me too... and I loved her in Legendary Witch too.

Waiting for subbed episodes.  They are at 77% on ep. 1 I think.

@Misstwilightfan1416,   @Gerry58        thank you for videos.  (I wish I knew Korean to translate....)

11244894_1068052666561113_72370920035982

11986377_1068052663227780_63541078594786

10628363_1068052659894447_46696274203266

11951338_1068052669894446_79496172877012

Archived