[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ Baek Jin-hee “Good match with MBC”

4-2

The press conference for MBC new special weekend drama ‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ was held at the new company building of MBC in Sangam Mapo Seoul on September 2.

Jeon In-hwa, Baek Jin-hee, Park Won-sook, Park Sang-won, Son Chang-min, Do Ji-won, Kim Hee-jung, , Yoon Hyun-min, Park Se-young, Do Sang-woo, and the staff attended the event.

‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ is a drama about house which is the base of human life and a drama version of ‘Architecture 101’ depicting a story that main character Geum Sa-wol builds a new dream house for her broken family.

Baek Jin-hee plays as a genius architect ‘Geum Sa-wol’. She said, “She was abandoned when she was born, but she lives actively. This drama is about her story to get back the family and to look for the value of family”.

She usually appeared on MBC’s dramas. “It is amazing. The results were always not bad. I think I match with MBC well. It’s getting cold. I want people not to go out in order to watch ‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’, said Baek Jin-hee.

“Its synopsis was so fun. I fancied it. I thought I could show various emotions and express a charming character”, said Baek Jin-hee.

She also revealed, “I went to the script reading to visit the other cast members even though I did not have to go there. It was amazing to see them who I usually watched on TV. It is a burden on me, but I hope I can smile after 6 months”.

Meanwhile, ‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ is the most expected drama for the latter of the year. It will be aired on September 5

source

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ Park Se-young- first villain play!

The press conference for MBC new special weekend drama ‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ was held at the new company building of MBC in Sangam Mapo Seoul on September 2.

Jeon In-hwa, Baek Jin-hee, Park Won-sook, Park Sang-won, Son Chang-min, Do Ji-won, Kim Hee-jung, , Yoon Hyun-min, Park Se-young, Do Sang-woo, and the staff attended the event.

‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ is a drama about house which is the base of human life and a drama version of ‘Architecture 101’ depicting a story that main character Geum Sa-wol builds a new dream house for her broken family.

Park Se-young will play as ‘Oh Hye-sang’ who is the best friend of Geum Sa-wol in the orphanage and the rival of Geum Sa-wol. She said, “ Hye-sang’s parents lost her for some reason when she was young. She dreams that her parents would be rich, but lives hard. She is the best friend and the rival of Geum Sa-wol”.

1-1

Her villain role could be compared to Yeon Min-jung of ‘Jang Bo-ri is here’. She said, “I am studying the character of Oh Hye-sang. She is different to Yeon Min-jung and has lived differently. There would be many different aspects. I will show new ‘Oh Hye-sang”.

Also, “This is my first time to play the villain. She is explained as a cute bad girl. I am thinking about how Oh Hye-sang makes a decision and why she does bad behaviours. She gets what she wants. As this is the first time to play the villain, I am nervous and it’s a burden on me”, said Park Se-young.

Meanwhile, ‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ is the most expected drama for the latter of the year. It will be aired on September 5.

source

‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ Yoon Hyun-min- first time to be main role in public TV networks

Yoon Hyun-min will play as ‘Kang Chan-bin’ who is a successor of Bok-eum Construction. He said, “Chan-bin is an only son of Bok-eum Construction and leads the company. He has never lowered his head. His confidence might be ridiculous and he’s a joyful character”.

Yoon Hyun-min plays the mail role in public TV for the first time.

“It is my first time to work with MBC. I will play with great actors, so I am nervous and excited. As Son Chang-min said, I will try to make fresh scenes in the story lines”, said Yoon Hyun-min.

Meanwhile, ‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ is the most expected drama for the latter of the year. It will be aired on September 5.

source

‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ Jeon In-hwa is Baek Jin-hee’s biological mother and Yoon Hyun-min’s stepmother

‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’ Jeon In-hwa is Baek Jin-hee’s biological mother and Yoon Hyun-min’s stepmother

Jeon Ih-hwas will play as ‘Shin Deuk-ye’ who is Geum Sa-wol (Baek Jin-hee)’s biological mother and raised Kang Chan-bin (Yoon Hyun-min). She explained, “It is a drama of hope that people look for dreams and hopes based on the concept of house”.

Nice cooperation of new and old generations. The cast of ‘My daughter, Geum Sa-wol’

Do Sang-woo, Yoon Hyun-min, Kim Hee-jung, Baek Jin-hee, Park Se-young, Jeon In-hwa, Do Ji-won, Park Sang-won, and Son Chang0min

Jeon In-hwa will play as Baek Jin-hee’s mother in the drama. She said about her feelings when she knew Baek Jin-hee’s cast, “I was glad when I heard she will be my daughter. She is lovely and pretty. She is small but very firm. Her character would be expressed in the drama. Do Sang-woo was my son in my previous work. I want Se-young to be my daughter in the next work.

Baek Jin-hee said, “I bumped into her in the lift. She was very beautiful, so I stopped and said hello to her. Sa-wol would meet her mother. I think she will lead me well. I will follow her”.

source

Guest sonequeen

i understand that in the first few ep we wont see the main cast? 

True. Since this has 50 episodes, we probably won't see them until around the 7th-10th episode.

MBC America just posted:

MBC proudly presents New Weekend Drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-weol" Starting this weekend!

Synopsis: In our society, extramarital affairs have become so prevalent that it is now one of the major social ills that we face today. Conflict, lies, and betrayals have reached a breaking point in quite a few marriages. Now it is time for people to impassively consider how extramarital affairs affect the children. Children should be cherished in a family and not used as pawns in bitter divorce proceedings or other revenge schemes. There could be nothing worse than that. This TV miniseries takes a look at how families are destroyed and in the process, identifies who are responsible for it. How are bonds between parents and children severed and how they can be reunited will be part of the main plot. While the show’s characters will seemingly spiral downward endlessly, viewers need to focus on the original sin that wrought all the chaos in the first place.
In the process of exacting revenge and as a result of narcissistic and selfish behavior, one child was born out of wedlock. In the end, the guilty party must take responsibility for his or her sins.
Building houses becomes an important metaphor for forgiveness and rehabilitation. The act of homebuilding is a yearning for family and a path towards rebuilding a dwelling for a family. For many single people who live alone in the city, the show’s homebuilding theme could instill a vicarious feeling of being with family.

11951870_977186748990760_394014340297484

11928726_977186862324082_492654027919569

Oh hell no" Please don't tell me Park Se Young villain role will be like Yeon Min Jung from Jang Bo-Ri because if it is, then I definitely will have to buy me another wig since I'll be pulling my hair out again like last time Aigoo, Aigoo :(

Morning All 

Is This Drama Starting Today ?

@valsava" Morning Chingu Yes this drama starts today and I can't wait to see it.

Morning All 

Yes, 10pm

@gerry58,  Thanks Chingu

Oh he'll no" Please don't tell me Park Se Young villain role will be like Yeon Min Jung from Jang Bo-Ri because if it is, then I definitely will have to buy me another wig since I'll be pulling my hair out again like last time Aigoo, Aigoo :(

Morning All 

@valsava" Morning Chingu Yes this drama starts today and I can't wait to see it.

@suchadiva42, Morning Chingu,  You up and ready this morning also I see doing good this morning.. Yes she's playing a villain role.. 

Archived