[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, andy78 said:

did CB and SW decided to live like DY children???i so need subtitles...their last scene ...when SW touched his cheeks we realize he trembles...and both looked so uncomfortable

I think so. But I'm sure they were still married too.

The episode felt very draggy. But at the same time, I'm glad it didn't feel rushed because everything was resolved in the first half of the episode and while the second half was the 5 year time jump. A lot of forgiveness, and the bad guys are living the lives they should have lived. But who knew the grandma would actually be serving for OW's family:lol:? I'm glad she also finally went to go ask for forgiveness from DY's mom. KMH's eyes were all on DY only because he loves and misses her so much. Weird to see the hot secretary ending up with one of CB's sisters. HS was the only villain who felt out of character and awkward when she was being nice and forgiving. JH should of had a scene with either DY or SW because it doesn't make sense why either didn't happen. The child version of SW, HS, and OW all returned. I missed those little girls so much! And then ending the drama with SW and DY was nice because this drama did revolve around those two for the most part which was why the drama title was named what it was. 

I don't even know how to comment on this last episode, because I don't feel like things were resolved. I don't mean rather the bad guys were punished or not but the relationship between the three women. The drama started with the three girls and kinda of ended with them but what about the relationship of the three women they became. I guess I was hoping for more of they came out the other side whole. HS realizing how important they were to her and will be in the future. I did find it interesting how in the last few episodes we got those flashes of how much KMH had loved DY but we don't know if she ever felt the same.

Anyway once again ladies and gents( if there are any) it has been enjoyable spending this time with you and hope we meet again in another forum.

11 minutes ago, IBELIS said:

I don't even know how to comment on this last episode, because I don't feel like things were resolved. I don't mean rather the bad guys were punished or not but the relationship between the three women. The drama started with the three girls and kinda of ended with them but what about the relationship of the three women they became. I guess I was hoping for more of they came out the other side whole. HS realizing how important they were to her and will be in the future. I did find it interesting how in the last few episodes we got those flashes of how much KMH had loved DY but we don't know if she ever felt the same.

Anyway once again ladies and gents( if there are any) it has been enjoyable spending this time with you and hope we meet again in another forum.

I dont know DY's feelings toward KMH too as she seemed so cold when she visited him in prison. However, actually we can see that in the scene that she goes out of the wedding hall, she uses the scarf that KMH bought for her in the past. 

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

did CB and SW decided to live like DY children???i so need subtitles...their last scene ...when SW touched his cheeks we realize he trembles...and both looked so uncomfortable

52 minutes ago, euraka said:

is writer joking how on earth CB and SW can be like brother and sister   obviously it is clear that they still have feelings for each other 

Yeah... Totally agree with you guys. I'm quite sad b/c of this. But I'll consider it as an open ending for this couple. They are creating a boundary even though they still have feelings for each other. I dont think DY will stop them if they decide to get married; but now they still have family problems that they have to overcome.

I want to know what DY said to CB in the house as it is related to SW and CB seemed to evade that... And also the conversation between them in the car.

2 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

What another dragging ending... ehh at least it was happy.  

Yeah, the 1 episode extension was the problem for that draggy ending. There was really nothing else for us to see. Everything could have been resolved in episode 50, but the writers decided to add that one last problem with DY and CB getting hospitalized just to add on one more episode. Or maybe the writer just wanted to add some mother and daughter moments between SW and DY because we barely got to see any before. Once again, it's the writers fault for that because SW took TOO LONG to accept her mother and help her. 

Hye sang and kmh should be in jail earlier around episodes 40+. They waste time on a lot of minor characters and finding oh wol.

We didn't even see the secretary courting kmh's daughter- suddenly they end up married.

CB and sw should have ended together cos they still have feelings for each other. Very weird they go back to being siblings

Also hye sang- should have shown more of her after she got out of jail, her relationship with everyone- also Jh and mh- don't see them

It would have been better if dy told sw in the beginning and both plot to bring down kmh- sw go undercover and work for kmh to get evidence cos dy cannot do it alone. For 25 years she didn't succeed- luckily oh wol's father help or she will still have to wait 

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol" ends with 33.6%

photo695819.jpg

MBC weekend drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" ended with a matchless score.

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" rated 33.6%.

The drama was a happy ending. Man-hoo's (Son Chang-min) evil deeds to take over Bogeum Group ended with Deuk-ye's (Jeon In-hwa) victory but Sa-wol (Baek Jin-hee) and Chan-bin (Yoon Hyeon-min) remained brother and sister.

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" written by Kim Soon-ok was criticized for its extreme contents and floppy story but still maintained a high percentage.

KBS 1TV "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama", KBS 2TV "Gag Concert" and SBS "I Have a Lover" rated 11.7%, 10.8% and 5.8% respectively.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-ends-with-33-6percent-91904.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

@leejinfan

Baek Jin Hee Reveals She Was Injured on the Set of “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol”

Baek Jin Hee Reveals She Was Injured on the Set of “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol”

On February 28, Baek Jin Hee posted on her personal Instagram, “It’s true I was injured while filming. I went to the hospital because I couldn’t take it anymore. I’m sorry about everything.”

Earlier this afternoon, Baek Jin Hee showed up with a cast on at the farewell celebration party for MBC‘s “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol.”

Her entertainment company, through one media outlet, says, “Baek Jin Hee suffered a contusion while moving things around her house. That’s why she has a cast on today, but we don’t know when she’ll be able to take it off.”

However, the situation is that their words don’t match up with Baek Jin Hee’s, who personally reveals she was “injured while filming.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/28/baek-jin-hee-reveals-she-was-injured-on-the-set-of-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol/

Archived