[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

Just read bjh and YHM suspected of dating- not surprising as they acted as lovers sa wol and CB 

of course they deny but both are single so it is alright 

nooo , i ship her with park seo joon. I always thought they were secretly dating even though they denied it twice. but if she's happy, it's all that matters.

54 minutes ago, heolololol said:

nooo , i ship her with park seo joon. I always thought they were secretly dating even though they denied it twice. but if she's happy, it's all that matters.

Park seo joon only 27, still haven't do military, YHM think at least 30, also single, just broke off with gf 

Well they seem to get along, anything can happen. Will be good to have an actor couple like Eugene and her hubby 

14 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

Park seo joon only 27, still haven't do military, YHM think at least 30, also single, just broke off with gf 

Well they seem to get along, anything can happen. Will be good to have an actor couple like Eugene and her hubby 

park seo joon already went to the military before becoming an actor. i agree, whatever can happen haha.

Yoon Hyun Min and Baek Jin Hee deny dating rumors

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Nate: Yoon Hyun Min and Baek Jin Hee's reps "We all went shopping together...Not on a relationship"

1. [+1,000, -42] I don't know about Park Seo Joon but I feel bad for Jeon So Min ㅠㅋㅋ

2. [+716, -57] Huh? So she wasn't dating Park Seo Joon????

3. [+663, -4] Park Seo Joon: ?

Daum
1. [+1,619, -80] Baek Jin Hee gets into a dating scandal when she shoots a drama

2. [+1,382, -121] There's a reason why Yoon Hyun Min broke up and why his ex-gf put up expressive posts on SNS. Is Baek Jin Hee also the type who dates her co-stars? From Park Seo Joon and now with Yoon Hyun Min ㅋㅋㅋ Is she the 2nd Song Hye Kyo? Make sure you don't evade taxes too

3. [+1,061, -57] She wasn't dating Park Seo Joon?

4. [+312, -25] He and Jeon So Min broke up while he's shooting a drama and now he's in a dating scandal with Baek Jin Hee. It hasn't been that long since the break up. Baek Jin Hee-nim, find a better guy

Naver
1. [+80, -6] They match but why does Baek Jin Hee get into dating scandals with actors she's coupled up with in dramas? ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+87, -11] I think Yoon Hyun Min likes Baek Jin Hee. Could be why he and Jeon So Min broke up

3. [+75, -8] So they were dating other people and broke up? That's fast~~ This is why going public with a relationship isn't always good decision~

4. [+66, -13] If it's true, then her tastes in men are very consistent. She's into slim, puppy-faced types. If they're really dating, I find it wrong that he showed interest in her while shooting a drama considering he was dating someone else back then. They're similar to their cancer characters in real life

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/02/yoon-hyun-min-and-baek-jin-hee-deny.html?m=1

DY become losse from KHM and family and conforts SW.   DY is asking why she got married to CB with no reaction.   HS sees Ow from the far mirror, and screams it is not her.   SH says he will put HS in jail (so to speak) by investigating her.  She is put in police car and taken away.  SW tells CB we need to get away from this (mess).  DY ask CB what is this when he introduce SW as new person in charge.  (Both wearing black:  funeral or dark side to DY: unfazed look).    DY says SW.    We see HS crying in the interrogating room since she is not confessing, Ow comes to see her brother with HS smiling and SH stunned (Scary face for HS).  

someone save me from the abomination that is this drama.............. SW is seriously giving me cancer and next episode she's betrayed by her husband and in laws LOL oh my god I cannot wait...

on the bright side, Oh wol finally meets her dad and is going to testify against HS on tmr's episode ( CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE)

The preview is a little misleading i think. I don't think HS saw OW because of the interrogation room being in two(sorry i don't know what the room is called behind the glass). SH and OW rush to find their dad but he left somewhere recently. OW and SH split up to look for her. OW's dad almost got hit by a car put OW saved him and they had their reunion and the episode ends. Preview shows OW reunite with her children with SH and OW's dad looking. DY did defend DY it looked like when the crazy grandma and sisters went to attack in the company. CB and SW separation it seems like. OW with straight hair and enter the court with HS being shocked.

OW and DY = True Leads

Just now, supreme1 said:

someone save me from the abomination that is this drama.............. SW is seriously giving me cancer and next episode she's betrayed by her husband and in laws LOL oh my god I cannot wait...

on the bright side, Oh wol finally meets her dad and is going to testify against HS on tmr's episode ( CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE)

Yep. I also saw the preview. Likes like SW will finally wake up now and realize how trashy CB and his family is. But WHY did it have to be after she finds out about being used? 

I'm so happy for Oh Wol. But since we still have 3 episodes left, HS will not go down until the last episode. 

26 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

OW and DY = True Leads

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE...I NEED TO WATCH TODAY EP...WOW FINALLY SW WILL WAKE UP AND WILL LEAVE CB?THANKS GOD!I HOPE SHE WILL REALIZE IN TIME AND THE JERK WON'T BE ABLE TO STEAL THE COMPANY FROM HER...WE CAN STILL HOPE SW AND SH WILL BE TOGETHER AREN'T WE?CB SHOULD BE WITH HS THEY REALLY DESERVE EACH OTHER

Archived