[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

@love_sakura02,    @kaeruchan     hi, and welcome to the thread.

Anyone else, even if I did not mention - welcome.  (I only mentioned the ones who wrote it was their first post)

@ororomunroe, thank you for the list of characters by association, and thank you also @kaeruchan for filling in the blanks.

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv,     Viki is often available for other regions - certainly for Europe. My unconfirmed guess, is that they decide on a region to offer the license based on the Title Request forms they receive - since those tell them where people who are interested are located. 

I just finished watching ep. 2 with subs. OMG.. what a ride.... I am so ready for more...  This was an intriguing background to the story. I felt so very very sad for Deok-Ye, her father, (well, mom too...) and her fiance, Oh Min-Ho. 

Park Won-Suk always plays such a nasty MIL, and she over-acts too. I think I still have not recovered from her in HYI.

I was shocked that  Deuk-Ye married so fast, but maybe because he drove her father to the verge of bankruptcy she felt she had not choice...

I think Shin Deok-Ye is ready to plan her revenge. I felt so sad for her, because she seemed like such a decent kind woman.

‘내 딸, 금사월’ 전인화 / 웰메이드 예당

@sonequeen    to me too... the two daughters and their mother, and the MIL. Kang Man-Hoo did not irritate me so much (granted, of course - I do not like the character), because I felt the actor did a fine job in portraying his character. The others were so over-acting. (sort of reminiscent of what I did not like in this director's previous works - both May Queen and Jang Bo-Ri. Esp. the kids... urgh....). I also don't understand that demented ex-wife. She chose to leave, so why is she now clinging to him again? Do you think she is sincere, or because he now has money?

@Gerry58    I loved Song Chan-Min in Glorious Day!  I agree.. very versatile actor.

@jann17      me too.. I was happy that her mother has a lucid moment with her, and the husband.

a special guest appearance by actress Kim Ji-ho

6ebaf3d39d057b618a85f78bd193440e171246UP

source

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight, it wasn't me this time, chingu ;) I think the thread starter updated it. 

Does anyone know which episode the four main leads come in? 

I've been looking around for that info too. On the first day of broadcast lastweek, during the fanmeet, the main leads said they haven't started filming...so...I'm guessing they might not come this weekend. Plus, I think they will show Sawol and Hyesung childhood story a bit more until the adoption, so that may take this week's episodes or even next...

But with @irilight update on the food truck for Hyunmin above...does it mean they finally started shooting? 

Guest sonequeen

Yay! Our main characters are finally gonna be born. Ep 4 preview looks very intense. But I don't think we'll see the 4 lead actors until next weekend.

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:@irilight thanks a lot for information,Guys many thanks for all upload photos of Seyoungah..,i so excited for the apperance of Seyoungah in next next episode i like the suspense  apperance of lead 4.,story become more interesting:)

Im waiting patiently my Princess....i have to ready my heart...i might cry of happiness.Like yours tears of JOY!:wub:  

Guest sonequeen

Just finished watching ep 3 raw. OMG LMFAO, I died at the part where DY acted all crazy towards Man Hoo's family and did a bunch of random things around the house, and the mother in law got all scared. I was also glad she treated the 2 daughters badly and bit Man Hoo during her crazy moment. This was all so fun to watch. 

Guest sonequeen

Is this a melodrama?  The ending music sounds very suspenseful also.

Can someone also summarize or report the synopsis because it is quite confusing...

Long synopsis 

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/08/24/swapped-babies-and-warring-architects-in-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol/

Did everyone catch what DY said in the beginning of the preview of ep 4? She said she named her baby Hyesang. Both girls would already be switched at a young age including their own names. So I'm guessing Park Se Young's character is going to keep her name the same throughout the whole drama even after the reveal? 

The evil gets more evil and the good gets stomped harder...aigoo. Anyway, all the child/baby actors are soooo very cute...they make me teary:tears:....

I love the pacing...it's quite fast for a melo and next week Hyesang will get adopted by Minho and wife. I guess there will be more story on Sehun and dad next week too...so maybe another week of backstory before our main leads appear...

I'm a bit shocked that Deukye nursed Changbin...it literally makes him and Sawol like blood brother sister in some culture right? Is that alright in Korea since there will be loveline between them?:blink:

Archived