[Drama 2015-2016] My Daughter Geum Sa-wol 내 딸, 금사월

joy17

posterphoto611092.jpg

My Daughter Geum Sa Wol 

Director: Beak Ho-min (Come! Jang Bo-ri) & Lee Jae-Jin (Here comes Oh Ja-Ryung)

Writer: Kim Sun-Ok (Come! Jang Bo-ri)

Network: MBC

Episodes: 50

Release Date: September 5, 2015 - February 21, 2015

Runtime: Saturday and Sunday 21:45 (KST)

Language: Korean

Previous Drama: Flower of the Queen

Follow by: TBA

Synopsis:  

A drama about a person who wants to hide the truth and another who wants to take revenge.  25 years of their married life is full of soundless wars risks. (Credit: Hancinema)

Note: 

1. "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" takes over the MBC Saturdays & Sundays 21:45 time slot previously occupied by "Flower of the Queen."
  2. Early working title was "Naega! Geumsawol" ("I Am Geum Sa-Wol").
  3. Director Baek Ho-Min and screenwriter Kim Sun-Ok previously worked together on 2014 MBC drama series "Come! Jang Bo-Ri."
  4. First lead acting role for Yoon Hyun-Min.

Cast

My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Baek Jin-Hee.jpg Yoon Hyun-Min My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Jeon In-Hwa.jpg My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Park Se-Young.jpg My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Do Sang-Woo.jpg
Baek Jin-Hee Yoon Hyun-Min Jeon In-Hwa Park Se-Young Do Sang-Woo
Geum Sa-Wol Kang Chan-Bin Shin Deuk-Ye Oh Hye-Sang Joo Se-Hoon

My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Son Chang-Min.jpg My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Park Sang-Won.jpg My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Do Ji-Won.jpg Kim Hee-Jung My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Park Won-Suk.jpg
Son Chang-Min Park Sang-Won Do Ji-Won Kim Hee-Jung Park Won-Suk
Kang Man-Hoo Oh Min-Ho Han Ji-Hye Choi Ma-Ri So Kook-Ja

My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Ahn Nae-Sang.jpg My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Song Ha-Yoon.jpg My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Choi Dae-Cheol.jpg My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Yoon Bok-In.jpg My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Lee Yeon-Doo.jpg
Ahn Nae-Sang Song Ha-Yoon Choi Dae-Cheol Yoon Bok-In Lee Yeon-Doo
Joo Gi-Hwang Lee Hong-Do Im Shi-Ro Yoo Gwon-Soon Kang Dal-Rae

My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Kang Rae-Yeon.jpg Kim Ji-Young My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol-Lee Tae-Woo.jpg
Kang Rae-Yeon Kim Ji-Young Lee Tae-Woo
Kang Jjil-Rae Im Mi-Rang Im Woo-Rang

Additional Cast Members:

Ost:

•  

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joy17,  Thanks for opening this thread, It's rare to find a weekend revenge drama they are more like family dramas for the weekend this should be interesting.. 

Director Beak Ho Min works I've only seen three but if they talking about the rookie actor I will have to check him out 

• 3 weeks later...

This drama is from director and writer of Come! Jang Bo Ri, the drama of the year 2014 of MBC... I can feel hopeful about this one. Come! Jang Bo Ri is really daebak in both the story lines and the acting skills of the main casts.

Baek Jin Hee is also good at acting, too... I hope she will do well in this drama. I really like Yoon Hyun Min, and this is definitely the first time he takes the lead role, so I can't miss this drama. They both can act in variety types of characters. Wait for their chemistry.

@joy17 thank you for starting this thread.

@valsava my sister, I agree. Not often we get revenge drama for the weekend,. That should give us a nice twist.

I liked "Five Fingers" from scriptwriter Kim Sun-Ok. And I like Jeon In-Hwa and Do Ji-jWon.    I think our chingu, @jadecloud likes them too.

But I will probably wait for subs before I watch it. Not quite ready for another long drama without subs.

First script reading, Do Ji-won  and Jeon In-hwa reunited 14 years

11225076_914291945331619_298861161935559

Source

Updated cast list from AsianWiki

Cast

Older article

Yoon Hyeon-min to star in "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol"

photo619920.jpg

Actor Yoon Hyeon-min is starring in the MBC drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol".

This is his first leading act since his debut.

Yoon Hyeon-min starred in several dramas as a loyal character, a handsome guy and even a passionate bad guy. His hard work has led to his first leading role in "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol".

Yoon Hyeon-min plays Kang Chan-bin, a director of headquarters of a construction company. He is the only son of a wealthy family. He's got a personality like a bulldozer as he pushes forward with anything he sets his mind to. He approaches women for business reasons too but meets Geum Sa-wol (Baek Jin-hee) and falls in love.

Yoon Hyeon-min is coming back as a wealthy second generation plutocrat this time.

Meanwhile, "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" is about a woman who builds new dreams for her family which has been torn apart by revenge and hate.

The drama is written by Kim Soon-ok and produced by Baek Ho-min and will broadcast on the 5th of September.

source: http://tr.im/sjFtp

Older article....

Kim Hee-jeong joins the cast of 'I Am Geum Sa-wol'

photo617326.jpg

According to the press release by her agency '1n1stars' announced on the 27th, actress Kim Hee-jeong will be joining the cast of MBC's new weekend drama "I Am Geum Sa-wol".

She will be working with the writer Kim Soon-ok and PD Baek Ho-min, the people behind the show "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!".

The cast of "I Am Geum Sa-wol" is currently composed of Baek Jin-hee in the starring role, as well as Jeon In-hwa, Son Chang-min, Do Ji-won, and Gal So-won. With the addition of Kim Hee-jeong, the golden lineup is now complete.

"I Am Geum Sa-wol" is a story about a house which is the resting place of human life. It is a story in which the protagonist 'Geum Sa-wol' builds a new home upon the ashes of the family dismantled by revenge and hate.

The drama will start airing in September in the current "The Queen's Flower" timeslot. 

Source: http://tr.im/0eOkx

Guest sonequeen

Weird how they only mention Do Ji Won reunites with Jeon In Hwa when she also reunites with 5 other actors(3 of them played her love interests/husbands in past dramas). I wonder who of the 3 gets to play her love interest/husband again.

Anyways, my main reason to watch this is because this is the same writer who wrote the best makjang "Jang Bori Is Here".

@joy17 thank you for starting this thread.

@valsava my sister, I agree. Not often we get revenge drama for the weekend,. That should give us a nice twist.

I liked "Five Fingers" from scriptwriter Kim Sun-Ok. And I like Jeon In-Hwa and Do Ji-jWon.    I think our chingu, @jadecloud likes them too.

But I will probably wait for subs before I watch it. Not quite ready for another long drama without subs.

First script reading, Do Ji-won  and Jeon In-hwa reunited 14 years

@irilight  LOL you're right. I may like this drama. It sounds like a reunion of 'Unkind Women' meets 'A Hundred Year Inheritance' and then fall for 'Soon Jung' with 'Pride & Prejudice' intact. LOL. Thanks for the 'call'. I like many of the female cast so far. Writernim seems good and I've only watched and liked 3 of her previous projects - JBRIS, FF and SM. I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure. And since it's a weekend drama, even better :) But my k-plate (even on weekends) is running over actually...^_^

@joy17 @valsava and everyone, hello :) 

Lee Yeon-doo to star in "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol"

photo621989.jpg

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" is a drama about 'home'.

Geum Sa-wol (Baek Jin-hee) builds a dream house for her family that has been broken down by revenge and hate.

Lee Yeon-doo plays Kang Dal-lae in "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol". She's Kang Man-hoo (Son Chang-min) and his ex-wife Choi Ma-ri's (Kim Hee-jeong) child who has problems with the way she looks thus, her bad personality.

She's the eldest of a wealthy family but is an ugly duckling who gets dumped by men for her bad personality.

Lee Yeon-doo played a happy character in her previous work so "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" is a challenge for her. Lee Yeon-doo says, "I am nervous to be in a long-term drama. I want to be a better actress through "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" and I hope to appear friendlier to the public. Kang Dal-lae may seem like an ugly duckling but she's got a story of her own".

Meanwhile, Lee Yeon-doo became famous through the KBS 2TV drama "Fly, Shoot" and has been active in various areas such as being a reporter, being in dramas and plays and more. She appeared in the movie "Gangnam Blues" as Joo So-jeong and also in the OCN drama "Missing Noir M".

Source: http://tr.im/uJinU

@joy17" Thanks for starting this thread.

Well here's another one under my belt to look out for and watch as Baek Jin Hee, is one of my favorites along with Kim Hee Jeong, so I'm looking forward to the weekend's starting next month. Lastly" @valsava, @irilight, @tinatrix236, @jadecloud, Hello Chingu's and would like to shout out to @awsparkle, @Ldy Gmerm, @Triton823, @kdramafan469, @NewKDramaAddict, @UnniSarah@joyblack4, to join us here as well.

Guest adikkeluangman

New casting for this drama. Song Ha Yoon will be in. Her current drama will finish this week and next drama will start next month. Based on her character name, maybe she will be sibling with main character.

20150812000546_0_99_20150812093611.jpg?t

@joy17" Thanks for starting this thread.

Well here's another one under my belt to look out for and watch as Baek Jin Hee, is one of my favorites along with Kim Hee Jeong, so I'm looking forward to the weekend's starting next month. Lastly" @valsava, @irilight, @tinatrix236, @jadecloud, Hello Chingu's and would like to shout out to @awsparkle, @Ldy Gmerm, @Triton823, @kdramafan469, @NewKDramaAddict, @UnniSarah@joyblack4, to join us here as well.

@suchadiva42

Chingu, thank you for the invite. I will be joining the rest of my chingu's. :)

Guest ororomunroe

@irilight, thanks for the shout-out. I'm not really a fan of the writer so I'll be lurking this time around.

Besides, my weekend plate is full with MAWC, AAMM and IHAL starting this weekend. So many good dramas this year :D

Archived