[Movie 2018] The Princess and the Matchmaker 궁합

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actor KimSangKyung who plays the king in movie 'GoongHap' and also king in upcoming KBSdrama saguek, mentioned filming with Seunggi…(Newsen)

1- Asked if used to sageuk for KBSdrama role, KimSangKyung: Think I need to get outㅎㅎThe movie I'm doing w/ Lee Seunggi, I also play a king…

2- KimSangKyung: Filming w/ Lee Seunggi, I teased him 'Really?' when he said 'King, I didn't do such and such~' and he couldn't look at meㅎㅎ

3- KimSangKyung: To that extent [joking w/ Lee Seunggi in sageuk role]; wasn't about getting used to it. I need to hurry and get out of itㅎㅎ

https://twitter.com/LSGfan

15.12.21 Airen GoongHap Support Event Proof Shots & Autographed Messages – Lee Seung Gi

Posted on Dec 30, 2015by tryp96

LnFSpod.jpg

tPu2ov3.jpg

To beloved Airens <3

Thank you for always being with me…
Everyone is happy so my shoulders are raised in pride!! ㅎ
Have a nice end of the year, and see you again next year!
I love you. <3

3V8aPnu.jpg

To Lee Seung Gi Official Fan Club Airen

Thank you so much for “GoongHap” support.
I’ll repay everyone with a movie that’s as great as your love.
I love you!! <3

credit: AIREN_fanclub
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Seung Gi talked about Goonghap in his Cosmo interview part 2

2015cm3006.gif?w=460&h=575

Part 2 – Currently Most Brilliant/Radiant Young Man Lee Seunggi
English: LSGfan via Cosmopolitan Korea

[Q]: Since both of you (Seunggi and Eunkyung) are actors who are adept with the comical, we’re anticipating your chemistry.

[Seunggi]: Although there is a slightly comical element, it is a fundamentally serious movie so we are conveying even the comical scenes a bit more minutely. I’m acting with restraint to get away from my previous comedic acting, and as Shim Eunkyung has her own individual comedic code, I feel there’s a great synergy.

[ENG] 12.31.2015 KBS: 2016’s Anticipated Movie ‘GoongHap’ Starring Lee Seunggi & Shim Eunkyung Completes Filming

Posted on December 30, 2015 by LSGfan

Read English translation…

December 31, 2015 – KBS Morning Entertainment News
English: LSGfan, Video: seunggiairen

Our first story is news that Lee Seunggi and Shim Eunkyung starring movie ‘GoongHap’ has wrapped up filming. Let’s hear about it now.

[Entertainment Hot News 1 – 2016’s Anticipated Movie ‘GoongHap’]

Lee Seunggi and Shim Eunkyung starring movie ‘GoongHap’ recently completed all filming. A princess who refuses royal marital expectations and the genius reader expert who deciphers the marital harmony of her and the spousal candidates, a story of destiny~ movie ‘GoongHap.’

Yeon Woojin, Choi Wooshik, Jo Boklae, and more from Chungmuro. And CNBlue’s Minhyuk and Shinee’s Minho, singer-actors. All adding to the buzz.

Like the movie theme, the chemistry among the actors was said to be perfectly harmonious.

[Lee Kangjin, movie ‘GoongHap’ producer]: The staff, actors, all filmed happily and with laughter on location and set. It was really great through the end of filming, without having even a single day of worries.

2016’s Chungmuro anticipated movie ‘GoongHap’~ we really want to hurry up and meet it soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Rookie Actor Hopes to Impress with More Films in Pipeline

Choi Woo-sik continues to go from strength to strength as an actor. Last year, he won several awards for his role in "Set Me Free", becoming one of the most sought-after rookies in the film industry. 

This year, he hopes to further captivate audiences with a couple of films in the offing.

ChSCAfTUgAARn_g.jpg

Choi's latest film, "Train to Busan", directed by Yeon Sang-ho, will be shown out of competition at this year's Cannes Film Festival in May. Choi also appears in the soon-to-be-released romantic comedy "Marital Harmony", and is currently working on a new project.

The disaster film "Train to Busan" tells the story of passengers on a train who struggle to survive amid a mutant virus outbreak.

http://www.hancinema.net/rookie-actor-hopes-to-impress-with-more-films-in-pipeline-94035.html 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2018] Marital Harmony 궁합 - Lee Seung Gi and Shim Eun Kyung - Premiere on 28th of February

Release date confirmed for historical movie 'Marital Harmony' starring Lee Seung Gi and Shim Eun Kyung

Lee-Seung-Gi-shim-eun-kyung.jpg

Looks like fans will finally get to see historical film 'Marital Harmony' starring Lee Seung Gi and Shim Eun Kyung in theatres!

According to an affiliate on January 19, the release date for 'Marital Harmony' has been confirmed for February 28 and is currently scheduled for a press conference and other related events.

Production for 'Marital Harmony' initially began in September 2015, but the official release date was undetermined for a total of two years.  However, with Lee Seung Gi's return from the military, it seems the movie will be finally released on the big screen.

'Marital Harmony' tells the story of actress Shim Eun Kyung playing the role of Princess Songhwa who is destined to marry someone who fits her marital harmony, in which she is profoundly against.  As for Lee Seung Gi, he will be taking on Seo Do Yoon, who has a unique gift of reading such foretold signs.  Soon, their fates intertwine.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/release-date-confirmed-for-historical-movie-marital-harmony-starring-lee-seung-gi-and-shim-eun-kyung

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2018] Marital Harmony 궁합 - Lee Seung Gi and Shim Eun Kyung - Premiere in February
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2018] The Princess and the Matchmaker (Marital Harmony) 궁합 - Lee Seung Gi and Shim Eun Kyung - Premiere in February

Archived