[Movie 2018] The Princess and the Matchmaker 궁합

Go Seung Ji

Guest sunshineo

EunKyung posting GoongHap poster on his IG last night

-----------------------------

When SeungGi posting picture about Goonghap a while ago, EunKyung also liked the picture.. :) 

He also following SeungGi official IG :D Hope they will have Daebak teamwork and chemistry :)

COI0V22UkAAP-PH.jpg

credit: noni_rk

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshineo

Goonghap Filming Fanfics

GoongHap filming truck sighting.

COlyP8XUkAAO9YP.jpg

COlyRD7UEAA3RWE.jpg

오올 이승기 나오는~~~~

credit: for_jjong_0408

Seems they filming so early this morning..

COqyelOVEAAKNkM.jpg

#궁합

이승기 심은경 주연의 영화 궁합..

아직 아침은 무지 춥당..

cr:문서윤  via Kaourufortune

Guest sunshineo

Today the filming's starting right. Is it to early for costume spoiler? I don't mind and am currently hoping :P

@sgsairl

I was dying that day anticipating to see some costume spoiler (or at least a glance of SeungGi and EunKyung), but we didn't get any.. TT

Wae.. TT

-----------------

Better late than never, posting about the Crank-in :P

GoongHap Crank-in on September 9th

The first shoot of movie 궁합 'GoongHap' in 9/9 at 9.09 am.

COb34PzU8AAmkjE.jpg

COb5dRbU8AALuWc.jpg

COb5dRdUYAEbIQd.jpg

COb5dRsUYAAYzLj.jpg

credit as labeled

GoongHap crank-in at 09:09 on 9/9! Safe filming for the next 3.5 months! (cr: hero0416 via Tryp96)

----------------

If it's 3.5  Months filming.. than it finish around late December .. Hope it'll be a safe, smooth and success filming :)

-----------------

Don't know who is this and how to know it related to GongHap

Guest sunshineo

Oh, Forget  to post this..

Thada..!! WoJin in his attire..!! ^3^

Wojin posted this on his IG

COcEY8SUAAAkpOY.jpg

COcEZeRU8AAg7j6.jpg

COcEZ9pVAAAEgVN.jpg

From his costume.., I think it more looks like an officer (?), or admiral?

or maybe a Prince wear this kind of outfit when he's hunting? hmm.. molla.. ^^'

Guest sunshineo

Thadaa..!!

Our Princess SongHwaa.. !!^3^

2015.09.12 GoongHap Filming BTS pic (?)

Shim EunKyung with Child Actress

COs0cIsWsAAtyLN.jpg

COs7lLXVAAAv6df.jpg

cr:문서윤  via kaorufortune

Seems the one who post the pic is the Child Actress side..

2015.09.12 GoongHap Filming Setting Pic

Looks like in the market..

COs7lLbVAAAU1h_.jpg

COs7lLcUwAEh2Jb.jpg

COs7qrbUcAEcFEG.jpg

COs7qsPUsAAuql-.jpg

COs7qtdVEAAsY-G.jpg

COs7qu-UYAEzdgB.jpg

cr:문서윤  via kaorufortune

Guest sunshineo

News from yesterday :D

Lee SeungGi, First Sugeuk Movie "GoongHap"?

이승기

Some info from this article:

• Confirming Seung Gi already began filming GoongHap on September 9.
  • Movie background setting in Joseon Dynasty.
  • SeungGi will film several scenes of galloping on a horse. :D
  • SeungGi plans to focus filming "GoongHap" for 3-4 months, back and forth to Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, as well as Buan, Jeollabuk-do, etc.

Source donga via nate ---> http://news.nate.com/view/20150912n03876

This is just what I get with the help of Googletrans, so check it by yourself to see if it is true or not :P

------------------------

About Filming location:

Jeollabuk-do (North Jeolla Province): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Jeolla_Province

Buan : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buan

Gyeonggi-do (Gyeonggi Province): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyeonggi_Province  Yongin:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yongin

In the Crank-in day, it said that they was filming at KOFIC N.Y.JStudio:

About KOFIC Namyangju Studios: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264447

It is also in Gyeonggi-do.

KOFIC Studio remind me to JaeHa and HangAh marriage ^3^, but of course they not filming in the DMZ studio one.. lol

Guest sunshineo

More Pictures of GoongHap Filming Set

Seems the same set with the pictures taken by the Child Actrees above. Maybe in KOFIC hanok village studio.

COwYNH4UYAA2EQt.jpg

GoongHap Filming Truck

COwYNMBUsAEU9Bm.jpg

COwYNHeUAAEzYMi.jpg

credit: 승랭이

This also seems in KOFIC Studio:

COwON4RU8AAuAew.jpg

COwOORdUAAA_UQn.jpg

COwOOMlVAAAuoJI.jpg

COwOONcVAAEPQGn.jpg

COwY0DWUAAQ_gNo.jpg

cr:hssg0113

Seo DoYoon Costumes box:

COwNm-CUEAA0aEK.jpg

COwNm-zVEAAUb_p.jpg

cr:hssg0113

but where's the guy? DoYoon-aah.. let me see you.. TT

Guest sunshineo

CJ start their promotion.. kkkk..

SeungGi is back!! ^3^

CO1I3gEU8AEn7i-.jpg

Edit: Trans

Our ❤️ SeungGi is back ㅎ

#Moviestagram #GoongHap
#LeeSeungGi #ShimEunKyung

Crank-in at 9:09am on September 9, 2015.

We foresee the birth of the best divination sageuk following #TheFaceReader ^^

credit: cjenmmovie
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

--------------------------

And we haven't got any spoiler of the palace royal customes yet XD

Do we know who are playing the 4 candidates?

@sgsairl

Maybe it'd be WooJin, Minhyuk, WooShik and Minho.  But there's also a mention that WooJin will become villain. Maybe a villain candidate. Don't know with Jo Bok Rae, maybe he can become one of the candidates too if WooJin not. :D

I think Kim SangKyung will be the King/ Princess SongHwa father.

There's some news today about the cast confirmation, but I haven't read it yet.. :P

Guest sunshineo

Asianwiki updated Marital harmony Cast:

Cast

source: http://asianwiki.com/Marital_Harmony

--------------

This is cute. they photoshoped it.. ^3^

htm_20150914111803927_99_20150914130430.

s:  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=025&aid=0002536073&lfrom=twitter

SeungGi-EunKyung trending on Naver.. :D

Guest sunshineo

Shim Eun Kyung and Lee Seung Gi’s Historical Movie Goes Into Production

Shim Eun Kyung and Lee Seung Gi’s Historical Movie Goes Into Production

Shim Eun Kyung and Lee Seung Gi‘s upcoming historical movie “Compatibility” has officially started shooting on September 9.

The movie’s production company Jupiter Film announced in a press release on September 14 that the film has had its first shoot on September 9. They specifically picked the date as the fortunes of the two actors matched up for that particular date.

The historical piece will be about a princess, played by Shim Eun Kyung, who leaves the palace to find her true love. Lee Seung Gi will play a scholar who specializes in fortunetelling compatibility between possible marriage prospects.

Lee Seung Gi commented on his upcoming movie, “This is my first historical movie. I was immediately drawn to the character when I started reading the script.” Shim Eun Kyung also commented, “I was captivated by the female character who leaves the palace to pave her own destiny. I will try my best to show a great performance.”

As the possible candidate for the princess, Yeon Woo Jin, CNBLUE‘s Kang Min Hyuk, SHINee‘s Minho, and Choi Woo Sik have been cast.

The film is slated for a late 2016 release.

Source: (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/13/shim-eun-kyung-and-lee-seung-gis-historical-movie-goes-into-production/

4 candidates cinfirmed! :D

Guest sunshineo

Lee Seung Gi and Shin Eun Kyung begin filming for ‘Marital Harmony’

Sep 14, 2015
0 40
68278-357433-700x430.jpgLee Seung Gi, Shin Eun Kyung

Movie ‘Marital Harmony’ (director: Hong Chang Pyo) has already begun filming on September 9th at 9:09AM (KST), and the cast include Lee Seung Gi, Shin Eun Kyung, Kim Sang Kyung, Yeon Woo Jin, CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk, Choi Woo Sik, Jo Bok Rae, SHINee’s Minho, Park Sun Young, and others.

Shin Eun Kyung takes on the role of Princess Songhwa who refuses her fate of marrying someone who matches her marital harmony, while Lee Seung Gi plays Seo Do Yoon who is skilled at interpreting marital harmony signs, and is selected as the one to read the marital harmony signs between Princess Songhwa and four men on the husband shortlist.

Yeon Woo Jin who has been actively filming dramas and movies, will play a talented husband candidate named Shi Kyung, and will be the rival to Do Yoon. The Joseon king will be played by Kim Sang Kyung, while Park Sun Young plays Youngbin.

The production company Jupiter Films stated, “We had selected an auspicious date to begin filming based on the Eight Characters of Shin Eun Kyung and Lee Seung Gi. We also picked the timing of 9:09 which had the most nines between the period of the day from 7:30AM to 9:30AM. The number 9 is especially lucky, and gives one a reliable feeling. It also symbolizes prosperity, luxury, result, achievement, everlasting, and peak.”

‘Martital Harmony’ is scheduled to open in cinemas next year.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/09/14/lee-seung-gi-and-shin-eun-kyung-begin-filming-for-marital-harmony/

----------------------

Park Sun Young plays Youngbin, but who's Youngbin?

Guest sunshineo

This Morning EunKyung posted this on his IG

It's so poetic, maybe some quote wich describe princess SongHwa, that she's just normal people who want love. I'm not dare to attempt translating it though :P
Only sure about the hastag :D
#Yesterday #GoongHap #BeforeShooting #dawn #5:30 #Photo #Namyangju

Guest sunshineo

Shim Eun Kyung and Lee Seung Gi Begin Filming On An Auspicious Date

BY Julie Jones | Sep 14, 2015 11:57 AM EDT

Lee Seung Gi and Shim Eun Kyung
(Photo : Korean Film Biz Zone)

"Marital Harmony" aka "Compatibility" began filming on September 9. And according to  the k-movie production company Jupiter Films, the date was significant.

The film company picked that date because it aligned well with the fortunes of its two stars Shim Eun Kyung and Lee Seung Gi.

That's auspicious since "Martial Harmony" is a film about divining the future. Shim Eun Kyung plays Song Hwa, a determined princess who must choose from four men on her potential husband list. But she does not like any of the candidates. She would rather leave the palace than marry any of them.

Lee Seung Gi plays Seo Do Yoon, a fortuneteller who is a genius at reading marital harmony signs. Because the princess can't make up her mind, Seo Do Yoon is assigned to interpret the candidates' compatibility and see which man the princess ought to marry. Yeon Woo Jin, CNBLUE's Kang Min Hyuk, SHINee's Minho and Choi Woo Sik will play the four candidates for the princess' hand but despite their winning qualities, Seo Do Hoon might just be the best man for her.

It's not Lee Seung Gi's first film as he recently appeared in "Love Forecast" with Moon Chae Won. And while he did have a role in the fantasy saeguk "Gu Family Book," "Marital Harmony" is his first historical film. In an interview with the Korean media outlet Naver TV, the singer-actor said the description of the character won him over.

"This is my first historical movie. I was immediately drawn to the character when I started reading the script."

Shim Eun Kyung, who recently starred in the drama "Tomorrow Cantabile," has more film experience than Lee Seung Gi. Shim, who starred in the films "Miss Granny," "Masquerade" and "Sunny," said she was also drawn to her spirited character.

"I was captivated by a female character that leaves the palace to pave her own destiny."

Since Lee Seung Gi is 28, some fans have wondered whether the film will be his last project before enlisting for the two-year mandatory military duty expected of all Korean males, 18 to 35.

According to Lee's agency, Hook Entertainment, nothing has been decided yet. And Lee Seung Gi also signed on to appear in a new tvN travel-reality show, "New Journey to the West, broadcast online via Naver TVCast.

"Marital Harmony" has a 2016 release date.

What do you think of this match?

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/97169/20150914/shim-eun-kyung-and-lee-seung-gi-begin-filming-on-an-auspicious-date.htm

I think this match is adorable.. :wub: and I can't wait to see them make a dorky and cute pose together.. kkkk :P  and a romantic pose too of course.. ^3^

Guest sunshineo

Sim Eun-kyeong and Lee Seung-gi to star in "Marital Harmony"

2015/09/14

Actress Sim Eun-kyeong and actor Lee Seung-gi are starring in the historical movie "Marital Harmony".

Jupiter Films claims that the two started filming the movie in a set in Namyangju on the 9th of September.

"We chose the appropriate time and date for Lee Seung-gi and Sim Eun-kyeong's martial harmony that started around 7:30AM to 9:30AM with many number '9's in the time which means strength, determination, luck, preciousness, fruition, achievement, eternity and the best".

"Marital Harmony" is produced by Jupiter Films which also created "The Face Reader" in 2013 and holds a record of 9.13 million audiences.

"Marital Harmony" is the story and fate of Seo Do-yoon, a Marital Harmony seer who is brought into the palace to foresee the marital future of Princess Song Hwa and her likely candidates.

Sim Eun-kyeong plays Princess Song Hwa who can't deny the marital decision made for her and Seo Do-yoon is played by Lee Seung-gi.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am so excited to be in a historical movie. I was mesmerized with Seo Do-yoon from the beginning. We all get along with each other and you can look forward to a great movie".

Sim Eun-kyeong said, "The last historical movie I starred in was "Masquerade" and I was convinced to star in "Marital Harmony" because of the fate of the woman who was born into the royal family but struggles to reform her fate".

Casts in the role of Princess Song Hwa's candidates are Yeon Woo-jin, Kang Min-hyuk, Minho, Choi Woo-sik and others. Other casts include Kim Sang-kyeong, Jo Bok-rae, Park Seon-yeong, Jo Soo-hyang, Jo Jeong-eun, Lee Yong-nyeo, Park Choong-seon and others.

Source : article.joins.com/new...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

http://www.hancinema.net/sim-eun-kyeong-and-lee-seung-gi-to-star-in-marital-harmony-86581.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

-------------------

More Suporting cast :

• Jo Soo-hyang
  • Jo Jeong-eun
  • Lee Yong-nyeo
  • Park Choong-seon

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Marital_Harmony-cast.html

Guest sunshineo

From a month ago.. :P

Lee Seung Gi And Shim Eun Kyung Will Be ‘A Match Made In Heaven’

BY Julie Jones | Jul 20, 2015 08:37 AM EDT

Lee Seung Gi

(Photo : KDramaStars)

In the upcoming film "Match Made In Heaven" aka "Marital Harmony," Lee Seung Gi will play Seo Do Hoon, a highly skilled matchmaker. Seo Do Hoon has been hired to determine which of the four candidates vying for the hand of a princess is the best match. But in the process he may choose none of the above. He may decide that he makes the best husband.

shim-eun-kyung-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : KDramaStars)

Shim Eun Kyung plays Princess Songhwa, the woman he is meant to find a husband for. She does not want to marry any of the men that her family has chosen. She wants to marry for love so she leaves the palace.

Matchmakers are still common in South Korea. Families often hire a matchmaker to find a suitable spouse for their child. Single men and women also hire matchmakers. The matchmaker makes a choice based on the prospective spouse's educational background, career, looks and lineage, as well as interpreting marital harmony signs. These days more young Koreans are making love marriages and families have become more accepting of them.

The casting director for this film made a good match by choosing Lee Seung Gi and Shim Eun Kyung. For a start they are both popular and bankable actors. In 2014 the actors were voted "Best Young Actor and Actress" at the 7th Seoul Senior Film Festival.

And both actors have experience acting in a romantic comedy.

It's only Lee Seung Gi's second film but it will be his second comedy. He previously filmed "Today's Love" with Moon Chae Won. In that film he played a man who had a crush on his best friend of 18 years.

Lee has had romantic scenes on the small screen appearing in dramas such as "King 2 Hearts," with Ha Ji Won, "My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho" with Shin Min Ah, and "Gu Family Book," with Suzy Bae.

In 2015 Lee Seung Gi will also appear on a new reality program that is expected to reunite the cast members of "1 Night, 2 Days." He was a permanent cast member of that program from 2007 to 2012.

Lee does have more romantic comedy experience than Shim Eun Kyung. While Shim won praise for her performance in the films "Miss Granny," "Masquerade," and "Sunny," her small screen romantic comedy experience was limited to the drama 'Tomorrow Cantabile" with Joo Won.

Jupiter Films is producing "A Match Made In Heaven."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/90693/20150720/lee-seung-gi-and-shim-eun-kyung-will-be-a-match-made-in-heaven.htm

------------

SeungGi and EunKyung's path already crossed since a year ago.. :wub:  lol

Both of them are lovable actors.. ^3^

Guest sunshineo

Full translation, :D 

------------------

[September 16, 2015] ‘GoongHap’ Shim Eunkyung, Targeted Partner Lee Seunggi and Sang ‘Because You’re My Woman’ to Cheers
English: LSGfan via OSEN

At the kick-off production meeting for movie ‘GoongHap’, actress Shim Eunkyung drew attention by singing a passionate rendition of ‘Because You’re My Woman’ in front of partnering actor Lee Seunggi. Although she did an extraordinary job, on par with a movie OST, but to sing a singer’s representative song in front of him…

Earlier this month at the overnight kick-off gathering for movie ‘GoongHap’ in Kyeongido Gapyung, Shim Eunkyung showed off her singing skills.  After the traditional gosa ceremony of well-wishes for filming and dinner,  a singing contest with the actors and staff was next on the agenda.

As the music for the song that Shim Eunkyung chose to sing began to play, the 100 people there applauded in unison. The reason… it was the song in which Lee Seunggi had captured the hearts of noonas everywhere. However, the highlight was that Shim Eunkyung changed up the lyrics ‘because Noona you’re my woman’ with ‘because Oppa you’re my man.’ It was said that Shim Eunkyung’s wit drew laughter and cheers from the audience, including her mother.

According to one of the representatives for ‘GoongHap’, “Hearing his own song come out, Seunggi was the most happy” and added, “As the second verse began, Seunggi went up to the stage and stood behind Eunkyung waving both his hands, helping with the chorus. Just watching that was so sweet, a beautiful atmosphere that felt the movie would be smooth sailing.”

Although Shim Eunkyung seemed shy each time the lyrics would start, she didn’t miss the tone and beat and sang passionately through the end, garnering applause. It was said that she passed up on an encore and instead handed the mic over to Lee Seunggi, who was able to go right into singing without missing a beat, creating the best peak atmosphere.

Making his directorial debut through ‘GoongHap’, director Hong Changpyo shared, “Unscripted, it was so lovely to see the two lead actors orchestrate such a heartwarming ensemble,” adding “Although the next 3 months will probably be exhausting and rough, equivalent to the good actors and staff that have come together, I will do my best to ensure that this project will result in a movie that can exceed ‘Face Reader’.”

Fitting the personality of this second movie in the saguk divination series following Jupiter Film’s ‘Face Reader’ and taking into consideration the movie’s subject and sentiment, ‘GoongHap’ production filming began on the auspicious day of September 9 (9/9) at 9:09am in Gyeonggido Namyang.

https://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2015/09/16/shim-eunkyung-sings-oppa-youre-my-man-rendition-of-goonghap-partner-actor-lee-seunggis-debut-song/

Guest sunshineo

Hancinema translation version :P

------------------

'Marital Harmony' Sim Eun-kyeong sang Lee Seung-gi's 'Because you're my girl'

photo633615.jpg

Actress Sim Eun-kyeong sang Lee Seung-gi's song 'Because you're my girl' in front of him during a retreat with actors and staff of their movie 'Marital Harmony'.

Although her singing skill is great enough to have participated in recording a sound track for a movie, it might not have been easy to sing the song in front of the original singer of the song. During the staff retreat for one night two days, she received a round of applause for her singing the song. During the talent show after dinner, she went on the stage representing actors and actresses and sang the song.

It was a great surprise for everyone when the prelude started playing because the song she was going to sing was her co-star Lee Seung-gi's song. She improvised the lyrics a little bit into 'Because oppa, you're my boy'.

The one who was happiest among the crowd was Lee Seung-gi of course. He went up the stage and helped her standing behind her waving his hands.

Sim Eun-kyeong, who proved herself as a marketable actress with her roles in 'Sunny - 2010' and 'Miss Granny', and Lee Seung-gi, who grabbed a movie title role twice in a row since "Love Forecast" will co-star as Princess Song-hwa and Joseon's top Marital Harmony consultant Do-yoon respectively.

The production company, Jupiter Film began filming 'Marital Harmony' at 9:09 on September 9th, a lucky day chosen based on the science of divination, to match the concept and the culture of the movie.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

http://www.hancinema.net/-marital-harmony-sim-eun-kyeong-sang-lee-seung-gi-s-because-you-re-my-girl--86664.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Archived