[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello @Naleeni Das ! Welcome to Soshin shipper forum. Unfortunately yes, this thread is quiet now after a lot of things that had happened. However there are still a few Soshin shipper account that are still active on Instagram, namely @soshinforever , and one that i know is still a hardcore shipper @soshin_is_destiny , she’s quite active updating new news and information about soshin. I also follow her coz she seems to be very observative too abt omv, soshin and people around them. Hopefully one day this forum will ecoke alive again as i know eventhough it’s 2018 but there are still many fans who love soshin and omv :) 

I'm having fun reading up the latest news abt this guy & girl - wish I could say his girl but they both seem to be taken up with others.  I believe during & post production, right up to the awards, I think he was pursuing her but obviously she didn't encourage him ):  Wonder if it has to do with any unfavourable reputation he already has in the K-entertainment industry?  Just my gut feeling .... 

@Naleeni Das believe me friend, you’re not alone. A lot of shippers have the same feeling like you do. Many analysis were thrown. Many of us believe sjs was really happy and in love with her during omv filming, especially after watching all the behind the scenes. We really want them to be together, but for now, we can only pray for the best of them and wish that one day there will be a miracle for us shippers :) 

I still recall how the writers had gleefully added in lines like, ' I live secretively like Batman, glamorously like Iron Man & I am more handsome than Superman', in the Drama.  The other scene was in ep 15, when Kang Joo En scoffed at the idea her mother had posed, if he was a player!  Clearly, to me anyway, it was a reference to the man himself in real life ;) 

The other was when he confessed to dating Kang Jooen during that camping trip.  This was clearly a jab at his secretive life where he never owns up to any of his relationships he was currently in at that point in time.  But in that scene, they made him be the 1st to confess!  Brilliant writers :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Soshin shippers I am a late comers my country just air OMV and I fell in  love with these two beautiful people. I had never watch So jisub drama before and neither I interested with him. I watch OMV because of Shin Minah, I had watch her in My girlfriend is a nine fox tails.

When I starts watching OMV I fell in live with So Jisub he cool and full of charisma and his acting skill is fantastic , Shin Minah acting has improved tremendously  making OMV a must watch drama .

I hope they be a real couple but since 2016 until now there are no sign they are in love and Shin Minah still with Mr K :bawling: both has crossed path with each other in CF and drama with intimate scene yet they are not in love  or these both are very good actors.

I still watch OMV on Neflix when I am bored and i still love it

I tried to get a copy of OMV BTS video but was sold out.

Sorry for my bad English.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Electric Blue :)

Nice to have you join in too.  Yes, like you I too am a late comer but I remain because I am more fascinated with diehard fans' comments here :) 

It's already tail end of 2018, Jisub has been really busy and I note that his latest drama airs today in S Korea.  I think Minah too has some new drama coming up.  Let's wish them the best.

I just finished reading all that news abt Lee Jooyeon & Ji Sub - no wonder Min Ah didn't encourage the man!  He was very much taken up with his idol then?  I bet it was an open secret in the K-entertainment world which is why, probably, there was no follow up on her part.  Probably found Woo Bin more devoted to her as a man.

I always suspected Ji-Sub as a womaniser; no wonder he remains footloose & fancy free :)

On 10/1/2018 at 4:22 PM, Naleeni Das said:

I just finished reading all that news abt Lee Jooyeon & Ji Sub - no wonder Min Ah didn't encourage the man!  He was very much taken up with his idol then?  I bet it was an open secret in the K-entertainment world which is why, probably, there was no follow up on her part.  Probably found Woo Bin more devoted to her as a man.

I always suspected Ji-Sub as a womaniser; no wonder he remains footloose & fancy free :)

Hi Naleeni Das ,

I have been seaching news about SJS but i could not find any news he is a womanizer.

It's a composite of the many articles from Netizenbuzz.  Sometimes, one has to put things together based on different points of view.  That's all.  Though I am a fan of So Ji-sub, I do not believe in hero-worshipping people.  He is human after all. 

Even if he was someone with many girlfriends, so what?  It's his life, isn't it?  But for the curious, as is the case for many of us, we do not need a pair of binoculars to speculate do we? :)  The man is still single despite being 40 years old.

• 1 year later...

Archived