[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@zeppy10 @xxnoir you are killing me. 

Where's the gif of when SMA was caressing SJS's hand in the elevator to her office? The close-up-- gah. It was so gentle and sweet. I also LOVED the after-proposal scene. SJS DID NOT WANT TO LET HER GO. If I got a proposal from SJS-- I would jump on  him and kiss him all day. Wished she had kissed him, but then she was keeping restraint, which is well understood lol.

Also, they seriously have the best hugs. Don't they just fit perfectly into each others arms? They need to go over to each other's place and binge on those arthouse films (which I love too!). 

@ladychan1984 you mean the scene at the carpark before Joo Eun went to Hyun Woo's house where he was holding on to her hand and very reluctant to let JE go?? Awwwwww... Super sweettttttttttttttttttttttt... i wished they had stayed a night outside Seoul .. just the two of them.. doing nothing but ah hem..... since it's after the proposal.. Arrghhh.. Writer nim should have seek our advice on this since she doesn't have enough scenes to write about... i could have given her some ideas.. WAHAHAHAHAHAH 

@xxnoir is killing me with those pictures.. them in COUPLE shirt is just... PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This is the story that @mathi has posted in So Ji Sub actor thread about his love for foreign films...

On 1/11/2016 at 6:17 PM, mathi said:

Thank you my dear @euleuh for the interested news. I bring it here. Let's enjoy together my friends!:):):)

Dispatch專稿:蘇志燮的My Way

The So Jisub we know
VS
The So Jisub we don’t know

Hide contents

This is the So Jisub we’re familiar with, he’s called So Ganzi

0c4b10cd2bc778e0d635869cab6dbdd4.jpg

Ganzi might not be a good word, but there’ nothing more appropriate for him...

20160111080952_s201298na3vf9w6tpi717034h

As soon as you know So Jisub, you see this

20160111131035_165918593.jpg

33be0180230998c340f462725c8a5126.jpg

MY WAY

94fd5d8a22dded2bcdb1f03360705110.jpg

Is he supporting Chosun Magicican? (You Seung Ho's new film)

467e3372a961ec33d952f8a2c6598b89.jpg

Showing off his DNA Hio-hop every year

20160111092025_s39862854_1.jpg

Can somebody stop him? 

20160111064416_20160105203720_lhj_1460.j

Unique taste in fashion and endless Hip-hop passion, is t hat all about So Jisub?

Now,let’s tell an unknown story of the true So Jisub.

20160111131033_092651096.jpg

23a5a3bcd66d00867b728981c51098d3.jpg

This is “Oh My Venus” shooting. So Jisub and Shin Mina’s chemistry was well received. And this is a work with So Jisub’s “My Way”
People around him were opposed to him accepting this work. They couldn’t understand why he chose a rookie writer. OMV is Kim Eun-ji writer’s first feature work. The drama itself has had a hard time in many aspects, including casting. But once So Jisub agreed to participate, things changed.

20160111071825_3_3.jpg

Let’s directly quote what So Jisub has said:

We need to bring up rookie writers, if we want the drama industry to grow. I want to empower them, and give them an opportunity. That’s how a star can come to help, isn’t it? OMV is a rookie writer’s work, that makes me wanna do it even more.”

20160111073506_1_5.jpg
20160111074124_3_1.jpg

In addition, he invested in films (Rough a Cut, A Company Man) and imported movies
Despite the unsatisfactory box-office (of these imported movies), despite that people don’t know. So Jisub doesn’t care.

20160111074928_smovie_imager2hvmhae.jpg

"See my name among the ending credit is a charming thing”.

This is the true “My Way” of So Jisub.
So Jisub loves acting, and lives his own way as an actor.

List of movies had been invested and imported by SJS

12376384_1686194924961348_88479022685455
8494_1686194754961365_756565582057463386
12508974_1686195378294636_53477810637140
12400595_1686195311627976_80508721305576
12549093_1686195208294653_13256406452573
12540838_1686195564961284_67730216906624
12400813_1686195451627962_92121140010580
535136_1686195554961285_3825920348239566
12439137_1686195438294630_35938789113216
12012_1686195558294618_65934249177563606
12541107_1686195571627950_59564944665512
12510237_1686195478294626_91169227174295
1170728_1686195231627984_334817109935684

Original article http://www.dispatch.co.kr/449487

Thanks @zeppy10 for bringing that story here.. loved reading it to bits! Having read about SJS's career, I'm really happy that he's at the point where he can really choose what he wants to do (he has his own company for crying out loud) and be the artist that he is.

It's really interesting that he has a penchant for non-mainstream films..such a distinct similarity with our SMA. SMA has done an independent movie "Sisters on the Road" with her good friend GHJ, and female writer Boo Ji Young. When she did Gyeongju not too long ago, I read that both she and Park Hae Il did it for free. :)

EXACTLY what i am saying.. the two obviously shares a common interest in non-mainstream things... and has an eye for something others don't.. they are at a very seasoned/experienced artiste stage... and they are so arty-farty and so... ganzi (pun intended)... with the fashion and all.. 

Even if they don't end up as a couple which i will be damn sad.. they could be real best friends!!!! know what i mean???? 

Greetings. I am rather new to this thread. I started this drama because of Shin Min ah. I followed most of her work. Her onscreen chemistry with SJS was indeed extraordinary. I am debating with myself whether was it due to their professionalism or good rapport or something else. And still debating. I am not familiar with SJS. They are really a perfect pair made in Heaven. The way they hug each other, look into each other eyes and needlessly to add, kiss each other had my heart fluttered. I kept seeing them together in my head. Hmm...for SMA's other dramas, I kindda don't really see this type of chemistry. Ok. except for one of her drama I admit I did ship her with her co star but Shin Min AH  and So Ji Sub are somehow too good to be co-workers. I don't think they are in their first stages of relationships because they are no longer giggling and stealing glances. They must be in their second stage, where they are more composed and comfortable with each other. As of why they took a selfie in the public and not trying to avoid each other was probably due to reverse psychology. Usually public will think if you do not avoid each other, then you must be just friends. Remember after Pinocchio, both leads also post selfies. If I remember correctly, in one of Shin Min Ah's lines during her role in OMV, she said, " I am encircled with various rumours.." Usually Kdrama incorporate real life issues in them. So I guess, she is not dating KWB as rumoured. Just my opinion. If they are not dating, then something must be wrong with SJS. How on earth can a man not fall for a sexy, seductive Shin Min Ah. Especially after all the kissing, hugging, touching and bed flirting!!!

52 minutes ago, szne09 said:

Thanks @zeppy10 for bringing that story here.. loved reading it to bits! Having read about SJS's career, I'm really happy that he's at the point where he can really choose what he wants to do (he has his own company for crying out loud) and be the artist that he is.

It's really interesting that he has a penchant for non-mainstream films..such a distinct similarity with our SMA. SMA has done an independent movie "Sisters on the Road" with her good friend GHJ, and female writer Boo Ji Young. When she did Gyeongju not too long ago, I read that both she and Park Hae Il did it for free. :)

Yep, yep. SMA is pretty much the same in this aspect of choosing art house and indie films and now more 'realistic' films that the average person could relate to. People don't give her enough credit for her acting chops than her goddess body. SJS: great body, great acting. SMA: great body, great acting. 

10 minutes ago, angelineong said:

Greetings. I am rather new to this thread. I started this drama because of Shin Min ah. I followed most of her work. Her onscreen chemistry with SJS was indeed extraordinary. I am debating with myself whether was it due to their professionalism or good rapport or something else. And still debating. I am not familiar with SJS. They are really a perfect pair made in Heaven. The way they hug each other, look into each other eyes and needlessly to add, kiss each other had my heart fluttered. I kept seeing them together in my head. Hmm...for SMA's other dramas, I kindda don't really see this type of chemistry. Ok. except for one of her drama I admit I did ship her with her co star but Shin Min AH  and So Ji Sub are somehow too good to be co-workers. I don't think they are in their first stages of relationships because they are no longer giggling and stealing glances. They must be in their second stage, where they are more composed and comfortable with each other. As of why they took a selfie in the public and not trying to avoid each other was probably due to reverse psychology. Usually public will think if you do not avoid each other, then you must be just friends. Remember after Pinocchio, both leads also post selfies. If I remember correctly, in one of Shin Min Ah's lines during her role in OMV, she said, " I am encircled with various rumours.." Usually Kdrama incorporate real life issues in them. So I guess, she is not dating KWB as rumoured. Just my opinion. If they are not dating, then something must be wrong with SJS. How on earth can a man not fall for a sexy, seductive Shin Min Ah. Especially after all the kissing, hugging, touching and bed flirting!!!

WAhhhh thanks for this... it's great to have more shippers jumping on board this CRUISEEEEEE....

I agree with most of the things you've said.. I have to say that the writer wrote the scripts with SJS and SMA in mind.. we need to get writer nim on board this ship.. she is absolutely a shipper too!!!! 

I have to admit that when i was watching SWP, i thought PSJ and HJE had great chemistry.. BUT.. somehow i could tell that HJE is not keen in PSJ... as in you just know they are great in acting but she is alot more aloof... she is a great actress by the way.. but you can just tell it's pure acting and she jokes alot in BTS with PSJ too.. and indeed, weeks later, the announcement that she is attached to someone and wedding bells soon too.. 

That's the difference.. i just find that SJS and SMA are indeed in love while acting in that drama... although i cannot confirm what happens AFTER OMV ended cus we don't see them and dun know them personally but what i can 99% confirm is that they do have good feelings about each other IN THE DRAMA.... ;)

The other very telling sign is the KBS Drama Awards... you don't see that kinda of interaction with OTHER couples in the awards night.. nobody is that obvious except the two..... Even those days where there are rumours about LMH and PSH (after The Heirs) and they won awards too.. you don't see that special affection.. is like.. just shy type and respecting each other for their partnership.. but SJS... he is a different level in treating SMA.... he could be more professional.. but.. no.. he gave out those vibes.... 

12 hours ago, Reyko said:

@mktb  there is a song ^^

Non, je ne regrette rien

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait
Ni le mal; tout ça m'est bien égal !

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
C'est payé, balayé, oublié
Je me fous du passé !

Avec mes souvenirs
J'ai allumé le feu
Mes chagrins, mes plaisirs
Je n'ai plus besoin d'eux !

Balayées les amours
Et tous leurs trémolos
Balayés pour toujours
Je repars à zéro

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait
Ni le mal; tout ça m'est bien égal !

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Car ma vie, car mes joies
Aujourd'hui, ça commence avec toi

English

No, nothing of nothing
No! I don't feel sorry about anything
Not the good things people have done to me
Not the bad things, it's all the same to me.

No, nothing of nothing
No! I don't feel sorry about anything
It's paid for, removed, forgotten,
I'm happy of the past

With my memories
I lit up the fire
My troubles, my pleasures
I don't need them anymore

Broomed away my love stories
And all their tremble
Broomed away for always

I start again from zero

Non ! Je ne regrette rien
Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal !

Non ! Je ne regrette rien
Because my life, my joys
Today, they begin with you.

Because my life my joys Today they begin with you,,, broomed away for always i start again from zero...  Omg shes letting Woo Bin and starting a new lovestory with sojisub :-) Omo my soshin heart can trully imagine this 

@zeppy10 actually SJS really acted like SMA's date during the awards. They were inseparable. I bet SJS was looking for SMA after the group picture taking at the end of one fantaken vid. Once he realized his "date" wasn't around anymore, he was like, "Then I have no reason to be here". LOL

Wow there's alot of people at the Lights venue for the proposal scene.. and so cute for them to share the scarf!!

Thanks for the BTS pictures by fans... keep them coming @szne09 !!!!

and yeah. after he realised that SMA has left KBS drama stage, he looked around like.. okay.. i am done here too.. gotta go... (and find my girl ) ;) 

Archived