[Variety] New Journey to the West 신서유기 ( tvN x Naver)

Guest sunshineo

How if they use CJ privete plane? :P  Well, that time we still got SeungGi pics even though he use it, but it's so limited -_-

Or, how if they use helicopter? B) then drop them in the Gobi desert..!! Hahaha..:lol:

But It's not like Na PD if he allow them use exclusive transportation.. :P

-------------

On July 28, SS Entertainment tweet about NJTTW news from Asiatoday.

No new thing in the news, just ..was it mean JiWon confirmed?

SS Ent is JiWon's lebels now.. (GYM Entertainment, JiWon's label, merged with JK Space Entertainment and called SS Entertainment)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshineo

Yay.. We're in page 2..!! ^O^  :P

Btw, We will have writer Lee right?

Na PD and Writer Lee is like a package.. and the "first meeting" was at her home too..

Hope Reply '88 script for 1-2 weeks had been finalized enough, so Writer Lee can be composed to go with our trip.. :P

How if they use CJ privete plane? :P  Well, that time we still got SeungGi pics even though he use it, but it's so limited -_-

Or, how if they use helicopter? B) then drop them in the Gobi desert..!! Hahaha..:lol:

But It's not like Na PD if he allow them use exclusive transportation.. :P

-------------

On July 28, SS Entertainment tweet about NJTTW news from Asiatoday.

No new thing in the news, just ..was it mean JiWon confirmed?

SS Ent is JiWon's lebels now.. (GYM Entertainment, JiWon's label, merged with JK Space Entertainment and called SS Entertainment)

Well they didn't deny anything... They didn't officially confirm anything but they would've said Jiwon's not gonna do it if he isn't gonna do it. *fingers tightly crossed*

==

Yoooo...

Hello everyone! ^_^

Guest sunshineo

@sgsairl sure ^^ It's from this news.

And Na PD still need to doing editing, (or maybe he'll give it all to his team?) but that's Na PD's problem.. not mine. :P

Seems Our PD is really busy too..

@HopesSG I'm counting on you to make this thread over 100 pages.. :D

and all of you here ;;)

@craptelly Hello.. Welcome here.. !! \(^^)/  Are you a G-Crew? then I'll count or you for news from G1 side.. hehe.. ^^

Hope we'll get news soon..

Can't wait to laugh and cry together because of this show.. ^^

@sunshineo Yeah~~ I'm a Jiwon fan. ^^, (not exactly a G-Crew, didn't get the chance to join that group and jiwon already changed his official fanclub.. but that's neither here nor there LOL) Yup, I do my best to be updated about him LOL if it's anything related to the show from his side, I'll share it ASAP.

DingDang finally have their instagrams, let's wish that either (or better yet, both) share something while in the trip!

Thanks all of you for all the updates!

Guest sunshineo

Guys..!! They will go tomorrow!!!

Hahaha.. It's really a guerrilla trip!! Na PD so cruel to tell us in H-1!! XD

Well, it's for our team safety.. :)

-----------

Edit:

Translation:

NJttW Team to Leave for China on August 6… 4N5D Schedule

Posted on Aug 5, 2015 by tryp96

Official Position

72890525.1.jpg

2015080601000531800034071.jpg

New Variety ‘New Journey to the West’ team led by Na Young Seok PD is leaving the country.

CJ E&M announced through a press release on August 5, “It’s been confirmed that NJttW will leave for filming in China tomorrow (August 6).”

“There is concern for safety issues arising from fans gathering at filming location in China, so we can not tell you the specific area, flight number, or departure time. They’ll leave on August 6, and film for 4 nights and 5 days in China. There’s no other filming schedule planned for Korea.”

“While there’s no change in the plan of releasing (the show) as internet contents, internet release utilizing Chinese platforms is still undecided. While there is no change in the planned release time of late August to early September, details will be sorted out ASAP after the production team returns from filming in China.”

source: donga via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Guest sunshineo

This morning there's article about how NJttW is full of secrecy. The member didn't even know the place and destination place.. XD

Na PD 'New Journey to the West ", the members do not even know '007 Express mission'

and didn't even give clue they will go tomorrow, made me desperate >,< (Even though in my heart I know they will go soon :P). I think maybe at first Na PD didn't want to reveal the date, completly go there quietly.. but then CJ reveal it.. lol :lol:

I'll dying laugh if they really go to Gobi desert.. hahaha..:lol:

Wow this is so exciting! Hope to see the old team including Daeju, audio PD Kim Gilbong, et al! I'm very excited to see how this team will easily (or not so easily) fall back into their old habits, teamwork, scams and tactics. They all have matured some after 3 years and so I'm very excited to see them come together after some time apart. NaPD and team need to rest but for our sakes I'm so glad he's so headstrong with his projects as we get to benefit from it!

IM CRYING........

;;_________________;;

My babies are so beautiful.. this is such a beautiful picture..

11825012_962804370406421_215163050162900

11855910_962804383739753_515115558519265

11796321_962804397073085_568072776913231

11817196_962804417073083_649901096483228

THANKS FOR ALL THE UPDATES!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Been reading knetz comments on naver.. they're saying it's nice to see the old 1n2d but why must lee sugeun be there..

Can't the guy live? :/

Guest sunshineo

Thanks @craptelly and @sgsairl for the update!! ^0^/

Sorry I'm late.. It's a crazy day, and I need time to staring at SeungGi picture first to fill my longing of him.. :P

And Really miss the hyungs too,,, ^^

The feels when seeing them together again is so.. >< how should I say it.. I feel like crying.. TT

1438816547888.jpg

2015080601000359600027291.jpg

1487657_article.jpg

1487661_article.jpg

7de647d581fc39fabb28259e0a529613.jpg

like the old time.. Our team humble bow:

201508060827492610_1.jpg

credit: as labeled

More pictures: https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2015/08/05/15-08-06-incheon-airport-press-photos-lee-seung-gi/

English News, better late than never :P

Lee Seung Gi, Kang Ho Dong, Lee Soo Geun and Eun Ji Won Head to China to Film New Show

Lee Seung Gi, Kang Ho Dong, Lee Soo Geun and Eun Ji Won Head to China to Film New Show

Four of the cast members of the golden age of KBS‘ “1 Night 2 Days” have reunited with PD Na Young Suk to film a new variety show, and they’re all on their way to China to begin filming.

On August 5, a source involved in broadcasting said that Lee Seung Gi, Kang Ho Dong, Lee Soo Geun, Eun Ji Won, and Na Young Suk leave for China on August 6 to begin filming their upcoming outdoor variety showNew Journey to the West” (working title).

They add that the cast members and staff had met in total secrecy on July 23 somewhere in Seoul in order to talk about their plans for the show. It will not be airing on television, but instead will be broadcast over the Internet.

Are you looking forward to seeing the reunion of Na Young Suk and these members of the former “1 Night 2 Days” cast?

by: Soompi

-------------------

And it's revealed that The location for NJttW filming is XiAn!!

I'm both happy and worry to know this ^^'

Let's pray for the best.. ^^

LOL Jiwon's so tanned up from his Hawaii vacation.. XD I remember when Seunggi was worried about getting darker during the Baekdusan trip and Jiwon said, what about him? At night people can only see his eyes. 

I love the part where seunggi puts his arm around sugeun... T_T

I feel like sugeun's looking a bit glum, hope the filming goes well!!

Good luck to them!

==

Also, a question.. aren't the four of them the only members to win at kbs entertainment awards for 1n2d s1? (excluding the 1n2d team daesang win)..  already answered hahaha

Guest sunshineo

News about NJttW was become hot topic!! It's trending everywhere!!

Be Daebak!!

No.1 at Nate

No.1 at naver

Daum Real time Issue:

Around 10am KST (?) SeungGi update his official IG..

Posting photo while he was packing.. ^^

d1oANxY.jpg

Translation:

I’ll come back safely~

#NewJourneyToTheWest #PackingAfterALongTime

#BeCarefulOfTheHeat #ThankYouForYourSupport

#Airen #YouAreAwesome [in Chinese]♥

source: leeseunggi.official
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Yes, please be safe and sound SeungGi-ah.. ^3^ Thank you too for this <3

OMG.. I'm so excited!! ><

Guest sunshineo

Chinese Fans already waiting at XiAn Airport.. So no worries for Arriving fanpics and fancams :P

Fans so Jjang.. even with H-1 notice, they can prepare banner and gifts like that. TT

15.08.06 Chinese Fans Prepare to Welcome Lee Seung Gi & NJttW Team at XiAn Airport

Posted on Aug 5, 2015 by tryp96

*updated with more pictures of gifts*

Because there was no press leak on the filming location before today, the Chinese fans only guessed that they might be going to XiAn for filming, since that’s where the original Journey to the West started. But the Baidu Tieba fans still went ahead and prepared gifts for SeungGi, other team members and staff, and gathered as many fans as they could to go to the airport to show support for SeungGi, with only a few hours’ notice.

kd4Ci4V.jpg

source: Baidu tieba translated by Tryp96

more: https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2015/08/05/15-08-06-chinese-fans-prepare-to-welcome-lee-seung-gi-njttw-team-at-xian-airport/

----

Ah.. I should back to work now.. TT

Archived