• Director: Kim Hyung-Suk
  • Writer: Kim Eun-Ji
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: November 16, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot:

Kim Young-Ho (So Ji-Sub) is a personal trainer for Hollywood stars. Even though he comes from a wealthy family background, he suffered a devastating injury during his childhood days. Now, he overcomes his problems with patience and stubbornness.

Kang Joo-Eun (Shin Min-A) is 33-years-old lawyer. She has struggled to support her family. Now, Kang Joo-Eun is overweight and not so attractive.

Notes:

1. Takes over the KBS2 Mon & Tue 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Cheer Up!."
  2. First starring drama series performance by actor So Ji-Sub since 2013 SBS drama series "The Master's Sun" and first drama series performance by actress Shin Min-A since 2012 MBC drama series "Arang and the Magistrate."
  3. Early working title was "Oh My God" ("오 마이 갓").
  4. First script reading took place October 10, 2015 at KBS Annex Broadcasting Station in Yeouido, South Korea.

Cast:

Oh My Venus-So Ji-Sub.jpg Oh My Venus-Shin Min-A.jpg Oh My Venus-Jung Gyu-Woon.jpg Oh My Venus-Yu In-Young.jpg Oh My Venus-Ban Hyo-Jung.jpg
So Ji-Sub Shin Min-A Jung Gyu-Woon Yu In-Young Ban Hyo-Jung
Kim Young-Ho Kang Joo-Eun Im Woo-Sik Oh Soo-Jin Lee Hong-Im

Oh My Venus-Choi Il-Hwa.jpg Oh My Venus-Kim Jung-Tae.jpg Oh My Venus-Sung Hoon.jpg Oh My Venus-Henry.jpg
Choi Il-Hwa Kim Jung-Tae Sung Hoon Henry
Kim Sung-Chul Choi Nam-Chul Jang Joon-Sung Kim Ji-Woong

Additional Cast Members:

Drama Posters (Credit to @plappi):

5V0A6i9.jpg

I74pNSi.jpg

tFnHXOE.jpg

2GL8qtp.jpg

Qe4s4kk.jpg

Character Posters (Credit to @plappi):

WO48LDO.jpg

YJDsv9t.jpg

72qJ09f.jpg

oPQmRqR.jpg

Teasers/Trailers:

More teasers:

Behind The Scenes:

More BTS videos:

Relationship Chart (Credit to @jadecloud):

A1wtkpw.png

Script Reading Pics:

rMG8xdW.jpg

HS4fWQC.jpg

OTP:

85BHAWV.jpg

v7z82cE.jpg

ilhyOEQ.jpg

jaIqeN5.jpg

cr: kpopfighting

Cast:

0thxd3w.jpg

8KW8BUC.jpg

Fyx241E.jpg

Xl6UujK.jpg

pxEBJWx.jpg

Presscon Pics + Videos (see pages 23-25 for more):

b35WwJS.jpg

OSTs:

Part 1: Jonghyun - Beautiful Lady

Part 2: Kim Tae Woo ft Ben - Darling U

Ratings:

Date Ep TNmS TNmS AGB AGB
    Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul
2015-11-16 1 7.4 (19th) 8.6 (15th) 7.4 8.1 (19th)
2015-11-17 2 7.0 (20th) 8.7 (13th) 8.2 (18th) 9.3 (14th)
2015-11-23 3 7.4 (18th) 8.7 (15th) 8.4 (17th) 9.5 (15th)
2015-11-24 4 8.1 (18th) 9.9 (10th) 9.4 (16th) 10.5 (11th)

Official Subbing Sites:

Viki - https://www.viki.com/tv/28538c-oh-my-venus

Dramafever - http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4766/Oh_My_Venus/

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!! They had super chemistry when they did commercials together.  Was so expecting them to pair up someday.  Wooho!!!! Really looking forward to this drama if they both are really confirmed.  BTW whats the drama synopsis??

Guest ororomunroe

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah cast as leads in upcoming drama 'Oh My God'

sjdfk.jpg

'Oh My God' is a romantic comedy about a man and woman who knew each other as kids and challenge themselves to diet after becoming adults. It is slated to air on Mondays and Tuesdays on KBS.

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah cast in KBS drama 'Oh My God'... Visual couple reunion

1. [+1,808, -50] Heol daebak. Giordano couple!

2. [+1,270, -33] Shelter So Ji Sub. Wow

3. [+1,037, -28] So Ganji is so fine ㅋㅋ

4. [+987, -26] Heol So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's been a while since Shin Min Ah appeared in a dramaㅜㅜ Anticipating it. So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah are jjang 

5. [+758, -28] Looking forward to it!!!!!!!

6. [+85, -5] It's been 2 years since 'Master's Sun'?... Time flies ㅠ.ㅠ

7. [+81, -4] Who needs to diet??

8. [+77, -10] Perfect perfect perfect. I'll watch it

9. [+47, -8] Heol they match well

10. [+39, -8] Heol daebak casting!!

Cr: kkuljaem

Guest ororomunroe

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah to Star in New KBS Drama “Oh My God”

so-ji-sub-shin-min-ah.jpg

Actors So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah will be returning to the small screen through the same production!

On July 17, the representatives of both actors’ agencies, revealed, “The two of them have confirmed their casting in ‘Oh My God.’”

With this upcoming drama, So Ji Sub will be making a comeback to the small screen after about two years since starring in the 2013 SBS drama “Master’s Sun,” while this will be Shin Min Ah’s first drama in a bout three years since starring in MBC’s “Arang and the Magistrate” in 2012.

“Oh My God” is a new Monday-Tuesday KBS romantic comedy that follows a man and woman who have a long history since childhood. Both of them challenge themselves to a diet after becoming adults and the story focuses on their journey of searching for love and health.

Source

Woooot! Aiisssssshhhhhh! Hahaha! I'm lovin this!!!!!

Finally!! SMA! with SJS!!!!:wub::wub:

I was soooooooooo really bummed out kept waiting for WYHDWM (if you go to that thread) you'll see been waiting for her drama) which never materialized and but OMG! pun fun. Happy!! Count me in on this! B Hwaaaaaating!! excited!!!!!! ::w00t::wub:

Guest ororomunroe

Shin Mina, So Ji-sub sign on to rom-com drama Oh My God

sojisub_shinmina1.jpg

Whoa, this drama came out of nowhere and somehow it’s managed to secure two big stars to headline, So Ji-sub (Master’s Sun) and Shin Mina (Arang and the Magistrate). I dunno how KBS pulled it off but I’m assuming there has to be a cracking story or script that lured the stars in, because the description alone is puzzlingly random.

The drama is titled Oh My God and features the two stars as childhood acquaintances, who meet again as adults. They for some reason embark on a diet challenge and end up falling in love in this romantic comedy “about finding love and health.”

I have no idea why gorgeous beings like So Ji-sub and Shin Mina are in need of a diet challenge to begin with, unless KBS is trying to scoop MBC (with She Was Pretty) in the ugly-turns-pretty-plotline category. Did everyone just get the memo that 200 Pound Beauty was a hit, nine years late to the game?

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/shin-mina-so-ji-sub-sign-on-to-rom-com-drama-oh-my-god/

@ruzikie, according to Dramabeans - "The drama is looking at a Monday-Tuesday slot on KBS, although the broadcaster explained that while the actors are confirmed, the show doesn’t have a timeslot yet. Although with these two actors confirmed, what’s the holdup, KBS?"

Here's another confirmation.

Shin Min Ah and So JI Sub Confirmed for Upcoming Drama "Oh My God"

a2.png

I guess that SBS has officially passed on Shin Min Ah's "Will You Have Dinner With Me" (sad that it kept getting pushed back), but you won't have to wait long for more drama news from this actress.

a3.png

Min Ah has already confirmed that her new project will be "Oh My God" costarring the always sexy So Ji Sub.  I guess their loss is KBS's gain. It will be a romantic comedy about two people who have known each other since kids.  It will follow the OTP's trials with dieting, becoming healthy and finding love. Looks like another drama that will make me want to eat.  "Oh My God" will air in the 2nd half of 2015 (so late fall).

Source

It's literally O.M.G.................YAY!!! Can't wait!:wub:

@jadecloud,  And all other MLED fans we have found our drama that will fix our withdraw syndrome.  

I loved Seo Ji Seo in every drama I have seen him in but my favorite is Cain and Abel but his list is long and he's another that never feels to disappoint and deliver.. 

Guest FruClaire

Putting my foot in the drama's first page :w00t: 

Definitely a must watch for me because of these two people alone :)) 

Guest ororomunroe

You can bet money that the title of this drama changes 2 or 3 time before they come up with a name that sticks 

Agreed. OMG doesn't really mesh well with the drama's synopsis. But the title certainly described my reaction when I saw the news :lol:

I'm here solely for SJS. Welcome back to Dramaland, Master Joo! B) 

Guest nifemi

somebody pinch me because this has to be a dream

okay i'm coherent now. I soooooooo love this pairing to the end of the world and back but the 1st question that came to my mind was who is the scriptwriter and producer because apart from the actors the writer and producer can make or break a drama, I do pray we get an excellent writer and a fabulous producer:huh:

Archived