Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG tooo much Hotness. SJS his character seems like Joo Gun from Masters Sun (the latter half when he was fighting his feelings towards Taeyang and trying to degrade her every opportunity). 

I bet Kim Woo Bin is dying with jealousy. 

Guest ororomunroe

OMG that is one HOT teaser!!! Let me update the title. Thank you @mathi

I swear I will cry if the script isn't good. Don't let me down Writer-nim!!!

Actress Jung Hye-Seong joins OMV:

AjvCrCC.jpg

Cr: naver

@mathi,  I swear this drama is going to be the death of me.  I can't watch the teaser, but just looking at pics.. Our otp is so hawt, I can already see the sparks flying. I just love them.in-love-cute-cat-emoticon.gif  These two are just going to be epic.  I think we are going to have to say bye, bye to pass out world. Hello afterlife. 

@onnififi, I missed you toocrazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif So I better watch out for @gladys57 She's already got me hooked on a long drama.I think she means to distract me so I won't realize how long her turn in the line is. I will definitely keep my eye on her! But you may want to keep your eyes on that former weather witch @ororomunroe I think she will be going hardcore in that SJS line. Watch out for the hail my friend.

@irilight, Thank you for the article. I just watched the teaser. OMG that chemistry between our OTP... I'm dead

@kyunii88, It is really good to see you:wub: 

Guest ororomunroe

@kyunii88, I just remembered that I didn't answer your question about the lines. 

Go ahead, y'all have my permission to do whatever. All I want is lots and lots of pics and gifs and videos to drool over :D

Guest ororomunroe

@ororomunroe thanks for video teaser. Wow daebak.....before I watch the teaser, I already read about teaser in twitter. The tittle for teaser is 19+ rate so I'm really curious :sweatingbullets: then I go to this forum.

@mathi posted it this time chingu. I'm just the 2nd person to die after watching it :lol: I've gone to join @mathi and @kyunii88 in the after-life. 

@mathi, thank you for 2nd teaser! 

OMG ))) my poor translator! She usually works on a series of being in public places. If drama will be in the same spirit, she will have to hide from people around )))))))

LMAO. I feel for her. Maybe she could put something next to her that would block people's view? Like a stack of books? ;)

Omo...omo...omo mamamia my weak heart!!!  dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498

@mathi chingu ar thank your for post dear crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399.....now I'm feeling hotness overloaded....ommaya I am getting impatience now! 16 November palli! palli!

@kyunii88 @plappi @evie7 @valsava PAC alert!!! panda 19

@irilight wah chingu ar long time no see ya. Come let me kiss-kiss and hugs-hugs you too dear.crazy-monkey-emoticon-177.gif?1292792425crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 Btw thank you so much for you post.

mathi,  I swear this drama is going to be the death of me.  I can't watch the teaser, but just looking at pics.. Our otp is so hawt, I can already see the sparks flying. I just love them.in-love-cute-cat-emoticon.gif  These two are just going to be epic.  I think we are going to have to say bye, bye to pass out world. Hello afterlife. 

@onnififi, I missed you toocrazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif So I better watch out for @gladys57 She's already got me hooked on a long drama.I think she means to distract me so I won't realize how long her turn in the line is. I will definitely keep my eye on her! But you may want to keep your eyes on that former weather witch @ororomunroe I think she will be going hardcore in that SJS line. Watch out for the hail my friend.

irilight, Thank you for the article. I just watched the teaser. OMG that chemistry between our OTP... I'm dead

kyunii88, It is really good to see you:wub: 

@evie7 hahaha uri unni @gladys57 already started her strategy!!!??? surprise-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013 Ahhhhh you see I told you so, she is a strong competitor and a brilliant one too.. rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 So stay alert ya chingu.....Oh wow chingu ar so @ororomunroe is my tough competitor here...araso chingu and thanks for the tip dear.....its sure going to be windy....windy here as a former weather witch is going to head to head with an immortal...oh dear both having the same level of super power....oopsss I better remind all the chingus here to make sure that all pitch a strong camp here and not the camp like the fantasy story of the "Three Little Pig" house ya......haiz I must remember to wear my windbreaker too at all times when I here.....just incase ......singing in a low voice tut ta ra ra tut ta ra ra tut ta ra ra tut....ooppsss where did I hear this rhythm from....and why am I so happy when I'm actually having a tough competitor.....lolsssss me and my nonsense.....

@kyunii88 and @Prettysub thank you for sharing your post dear.

@ororomunroe and @andy78 chingus ar thank you so much for sharing all the articles....but chingus ar ottokaji after looking at @mathi post I can't concentrate on my work!!! I keep picturing / seeing So Ji Sub like calling me like this.....

master-sun-gif.gif

cr to the owner

Then my boss kept on looking at my direction as he is aware that I am in dazed now!! Ottoke...ottoke...ottoke....So Ji Sub sshi....please dear I'm trying to do my work you know!!

tumblr_mu3f0rowpt1s8mz29o4_500.gif

cr to the owner

Omo! 

This thread has become alive suddenly with a number of goodies  regarding our OTP! Fainting already!

@Evie, so you're now hooked onto Sunghoon's NTOG as well? He and his bedroom eyes besides his abs which are getting better and better nowadays! Watch out for the Epic underwater kiss! I'm rewatching NTOG again and again! Also rewatching NML too!

@onnififi, thanks for your warning regarding my rivals for Sunghoon whoever they are.  They can fight it out over him on this thread as my IT skill is poor. But I've got my own secret strategy.

Meanwhile, hi to old friends, @suchadiva42 and @valsava.

@onnififi  same "pain" here honey :P

Thank you my dear friends for sharing all exciting on this great day! My kisses and hugs to all :wub:

I know it's killing, yeah, but for lovely girls who aren't able to watch the teaser, these gifts and pics might...ahem..."help"...:lol:

1446535285-1838997505.gif?v=1446535297

CS2jZJCXAAA60lh?format=pjpg&name=large

1446535285-3900491358.gif?v=1446535298

CS2rPcWUkAIBH1-?format=png&name=large

CS2d5j6U8AASyFC?format=pjpg&name=large

CS2jZIOXAAAvB3v?format=pjpg&name=large

CS2d5mMUcAArGOJ?format=pjpg&name=large

1446535442-2025638809_n.gif

CS2oZTfUwAEMrr8.jpg:large

1446535285-2956980942.gif

1446535285-2823871846.gif?v=1446535299

CS2jdkPWIAEgSpI?format=pjpg&name=large