[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

For some reason, seeing Daehani under the table being oh so kiddie made me remember one of my favorite Daehan moments in the show... his badassery in Mt. Oreum. he was so small then and already climbing that mountain in such a harsh weather alone. he even left his Dinosaur Uncle behind. 

it was that moment i realized this kid is an introvert... a badass introvert that will surprise us all. When he started showing interest with rocketships in ep 103 (did i get the ep right?) i sort of feel like he will will really pursue an unusual profession. Can't wait to see him grow up but also don't want him to grow up. 

My other favorite moment is the fishing episode, he was so brave in the water and didn't hesitate to sit away from his 2 brothers and appa so he can fish. 

Fighting Daehanie Big Hyung! 

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived