Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xarrah

[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

For some reason, seeing Daehani under the table being oh so kiddie made me remember one of my favorite Daehan moments in the show... his badassery in Mt. Oreum. he was so small then and already climbing that mountain in such a harsh weather alone. he even left his Dinosaur Uncle behind. 

it was that moment i realized this kid is an introvert... a badass introvert that will surprise us all. When he started showing interest with rocketships in ep 103 (did i get the ep right?) i sort of feel like he will will really pursue an unusual profession. Can't wait to see him grow up but also don't want him to grow up. 

My other favorite moment is the fishing episode, he was so brave in the water and didn't hesitate to sit away from his 2 brothers and appa so he can fish. 

Fighting Daehanie Big Hyung! 

The Return of Superman BEST - Daehan, the Juke Box Prince

This is my favourite part in ROS on Daehanie, I have watched this over and over again for more than 10 times, maybe 20!   smiley-love065.gif

How i miss my cutie little angel, Prince Daehanie...please not growing too fast... :wub::wub:

3227_SongDaeHan_f3f4ef.jpg

B0uZjYVCUAEwHaI.jpg:large

Credit to owner

Wonder if Daehanie were holding the cases of his glasses, the printing on the cases is cute and nice...

mPxHYVn.jpg