[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Triplets Sing Their Hearts Out for Talent Competition on “The Return of Superman”

Song Triplets Sing Their Hearts Out for Talent Competition on “The Return of Superman”

On the November 8 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman,” Daehan, Minguk, and Manse will enter the Songdo Talent Competition.

The triplets bravely take over the stage displaying exceptional stage manners grabbing the attention of Songdo residents.

Actor Song Il Gook also participates in the talent competition. At first, the triplets are shy on stage and try to hide behind each other. However, they show off their entertainment talent as soon as the music starts playing.

superman returns-song triplets

As soon as the music starts to play, Minguk automatically moves toward the center of the stage as he dances and sings passionately. The audience is absolutely taken by his cute dance moves.

Manse dances better than he sings. He took over the stage with his power dance moves grooving to the music. The audience breaks out into a cheer for him.

The dark horse of the competition is definitely Daehan. He has never sung before on TV, but he finally shows off his singing ability on stage. Song Il Gook is all smiles being the proud dad to the adorable triplets.

This episode of “The Return of Superman” will air on November 8 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/06/song-triplets-sing-their-hearts-out-for-talent-competition-on-the-return-of-superman/

Oh my, those netizens at DC are so observant, there is one post that pointed out Daehanie is so well mannered that he bows to the staff collecting the microphone from him. You can notice this good gesture of Daehanie in the below GIF I made:

31Gf4LX.gif

A big thank you to Song appa and his wife for their faboulous teaching skills and proud of you, sweet Daehanie! :wub:

OMG i watch Song Triplets early episode and i realise that time flies so fast, they are so TALL now.... and Daehanie have a long legs hhahhaa.... your legs is prettier than Noona hhahahhaa.... grow up well Song Triplets XD

Daehanie looks so tall and yes, he has nice legs...

GY0hraM.jpg

Archived